Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Free Tutorials And Project Assistance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Tutorials And Project Assistance (628 Views)

/ Project Assistance / Project Assistance On All Sciences Msc & Bsc Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorials And Project Assistance by wayaa007(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
I am currently an NYSC member, and I must say the boredom is killing, to reduce the boredom and help the nation, I will provide free tutorials to students IT fields, and project assistance to students of electrical electronics. I have experience in MATLAB modelling, C, Arduino, Kiel, Proteus, Multisim, PLC and a host of other simulation and programming software. Due to my present location, I will be assisting majorly students in Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Benin...
Contact me on 07084500698, BBM 55FFC15B
God bless us all
Re: Free Tutorials And Project Assistance by bussieboi(m): 6:43am On Jul 09, 2015
wayaa007:
I am currently an NYSC member, and I must say the boredom is killing, to reduce the boredom and help the nation, I will provide free tutorials to students IT fields, and project assistance to students of electrical electronics. I have experience in MATLAB modelling, C, Arduino, Kiel, Proteus, Multisim, PLC and a host of other simulation and programming software. Due to my present location, I will be assisting majorly students in Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Benin...
Contact me on 07084500698, BBM 55FFC15B
God bless us all

basically,
-how many chpters are there in a project?
-wat shud be d content of each?
-what are d languages involved in C?
-Proteus and multuisim, how are dey used?
pls take ur time to explain fully
Re: Free Tutorials And Project Assistance by wayaa007(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Proteus, multi sim are simulation packages, you can use it to simulate your design before actual implementation, it gives an the designer an overview of the project, his possible challenges, a designer might also use these packages to experiment without actually buying any component.
In a project report we have 5 chapters, but it varies by institution, every institution has her structure of writing a project report.
C is a language of its own, we use it to program microcontrollers, there is no language involved in C, but to grab C fully, u should have basics of programming...if u have any further questions let me know

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan, 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM..O7O39293182 / University Of Jos Postpones Post Ume / Top 9 Ways To Raise A Fallen Cgpa (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.