Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). (29729 Views)

How Eji-ogbe Used Ifa Wand [iroke-ifa] To Perform Great Miracles / The Wife Of Death Seduced By Eji-oko / Itumo,iwulo Odu Ifa Ti O Lagbara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
A lot of people have called me crazy or ridiculous but I trust that they mean well, or they simply ignorantly refuse to see the truth, While some got deep into the searching of knowledge which is required of all Blackmen and Blackwomen of this time and era.

I have learnt that all races came out of the Blackman and the Blackwoman, This Odu-Ifa named Eji Ogbe in Yoruba has bear Elijah Muhammad witness as the truth. However, as I always say or claim, that these new races have tampered with the bible, made the hadith to deviate the Quran, how then are we sure that they didn't invade the African Traditional Religion? It seems they did and they are doing it right now.

So I am going to paste the Eji Ogbe, first in Yoruba and then the translation of the Eji Ogbe in English. Go through, and ask yourselves, does it make sense?

To me, it does and that is because I am familiar with the basic knowledge of genesis.

1.0 EJI OGBE (OYINBO/OYIBO) IN YORUBA.

[b]Ni odu Eji Ogbe, Ifa sọ pe… [o ti ya?]... Ta ba da Ifa Eji Ogbe fun eniyan, Ifa sọ wipe eleyii fẹ lọ irin ajo kan, ati pe awọn nkankan nbẹ toun ba eleyii ninu jẹ. Ifa ni ko ṣetutu. Ifa ni nkan ti n ba a, ti n ba ninu jẹ oun, yio dijo yio dayọ. Ti o si ni iyi [prestige] titi ọjọ alẹ rẹ ni. Ifa ni kii tun ṣe ẹnikan mọ, awọn bi… meloo kan fẹ dẹgbẹ rin irin yẹn ni. Ti wọn ba lọ, ibẹ o daa, wọn ọ gbọsin, wọn ọ gbọra. To jẹ pe aarin ibi tan wa ti n ba wọn ninu jẹ tẹlẹ, gbogbo awọn eniyan ti wọn ba wọn ṣọta nbẹ, wọn tun maa wa wọn kaakiri. Ti wọn o si niyi loju wọn. Bẹẹ ni. Ibi ti Ifa ti sọ bẹẹ ni o. O ni:

O lootọ, o loore, ṣo gbe mi, ma ṣe gbe mi ti, Saara ga, Eji furu a dia fun Oyinbo ọmọ aṣogun dere ni ọjọ ti wọn yio kuro ni Ile-Ifẹ. Awa o kuku mọ ibi ori n gbe nire, Ẹla dakun, ko sin wa lọ. Ibi rere, ọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere. Ifa mo ni o sin wa lọ, ibi rere lọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere. Ọrunmila mo ni n sin wa lọ. Ibi rere, lọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere.

Odu Ifa yii, lo da fun awọn Oyinbo, nigba igba… nigba igba iwasẹ ti wọn kuro nile-Ifẹ. Nitori pe nigba naa ti wọn maa kuro, baba wọn... awọn obi wọn, to bi wọn, Ọrunmila ti sọ fun wọn pe abami ọmọ ni wọn… awọn obi yẹn maa bi. Oluorogbo, Ooṣala, ati… eh, Olokun. Nigbati wọn wa ọmọ, Ifa ni eh… ọran awọn eleyii yio dijo dayọ. Ọrunmila wa sọ fun Olokun, Ooṣala, ati Oluorogbo pe ẹ[ni] ti n ba inu jẹ yi ẹ ri i. Ẹ wa rubọ, tẹ ba ti rubọ, nigba tọwọ yin ba to o tan, Ifa ni ẹ bi ọmọ, o labami ọmọ lawọn… ọmọ naa yio jẹ. Wọn si ṣe rubọ. Igba ewurẹ, eku, ẹja, naa ni ẹbọ nbẹ. Nigba to… Igba ẹyin, igba ẹyin adiẹ.

Nigba tan o bimọ n totọ, wọn babami ọmọ, eniyan funfun nan bi. Ah! Lawọn eniyan ba n wi pe, iru ọmọ wo re o? Iru nkankan re. Wọn sa wọn tọju wọn. Nawọn ọmọ yẹn ba n dagba. Ṣugbọn wi… di dagba ti wọn dagba naa, wọn o le da ounjẹ jẹ. Wọn o le ṣe wahala. Wọn o le jẹ ohun to ba lata. Afi ko jẹ bi ẹyin nan le jẹ. Ẹran dindin, ah. Nigbo wa ya, awọn tan wa laarin awọn eniyan dudu tan wa wa, wọn wa fi wọn ṣe ẹlẹya, wọn fi wọn ṣe yẹyẹ, pe ọlẹ, awọn ọlẹ ọmọ leleyii. Wọn o le loko, wọn o le ṣe…

Nigba wọn wa dagba, gbogbo awọn alawọ funfun, wọn wa kesi ara wọn jọ. Wọn ṣe ipade. Wi pe ẹ jẹ [ki] a kuro laarin awọn eniyan dudu yii. Iwa wọn o ba ti wa mu. Bi wọn si mu eji kẹta, tan gbọna ọdọ Ọrunmila lọ nu un. Ọrunmila ba dafa fun wọn. Ọrunmila ni, ibi kan lẹ fẹ dẹgbẹ lọ eyin… Ẹ ṣetutu. Ifa ni ẹ ẹ si gbọdọ file baba yin lẹ o. Lọdọdun, a gbọdọ ma ri yin nile baba yin nigba ti baba yin ba ti n ṣe ọdun… ọdun eriwo rẹ. Ẹ gbọdọ ma wa o. Wọn ni, bẹẹ na ni a fẹ jade kuro nilu yii, ṣugbọn awọn o mọ ibi ti awọn lọ. Ṣugbọn nigba ẹ ti ni kan o ṣetutu yii, o ti da naa nu [now that you said we should offer sacrifice, it’s all well and good]… Ban ti ṣetutu nu un. Wọn wa bi Ọrunmila leere pe awọn fẹ ki Ọrunmila, ki… ki ọ tele awọn lọ. Ọrunmila ni kan ma lọ pẹlu aṣẹ Ọlọrun. Pe ko sibi ti wọn o lọ ti ohun o ni mọ bẹẹ, ati wipe agbo awọn tan fi wọn ṣe ẹlẹya yii, nigba to ba ya, wọn ma fi owo wa wọn kaakiri ni. To jẹ pe wọn o da bi goolu.

Nna ni Oyinbo ṣe da bi goolu loju ọmọ araye loni. Teniyan o ba loke okun loni, ọpọlọpọ… wahala ni o ṣe ko to lọ bẹ. To ba jaja doun tan, inu gbogbo awọn obi rẹ o maa dun pe, ah! Ọmọ wa ti lọ ilu Oyinbo. O ti dolowo. Titi doni oloni fi n wa...

Ifa ni… eleyii ọran rẹ yio dijo yio dayọ, ko ṣetutu. Ibi ti n lọ yii, ibẹ ni o ti gbọsin ni o ti gbọra. Ifa to da fawọn Oyinbo, tan fi kuro nile-Ifẹ lọjọ kini nu un. Bẹẹ ni, bayii ni awọn Oyinbo ṣe, ti wọn si kuro nile-Ifẹ. Titi di oni, ta n gbọke okun lọ, odu to da fawọn Oyinbo nu un. Bayii, tifa sọ nu un. Nipa Eji Ogbe. Ni ori awọn Oyinbo, alawọ funfun. Ifa nire ni.[/b]

Over to African Traditions scholars and others - ROSSIKE, delishpot, plaetton, emrain, ifeann, Goosebaba, macof, PAGAN9JA etc

English translation would follow on the next post....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
The English Translation....

[b]In Odu Eji Ogbe, Ifa says [are you ready?]. If Eji Ogbe is cast for someone, Ifa says this person wants to go somewhere, and there are things or people that are bothering him/her. Ifa says (s)he should make an offering. Ifa says the thing that is bothering him/her will become a source of joy and (s)he will enjoy prestige for all of his/her days. Ifa also says that it is not just one person, there is a whole group of them who want to go somewhere. If they go, the place will be very good, they will prosper and be successful. In fact, the people who were causing problems for them before will later begin seeking them out wherever they are. This is how they will become greater than the others. Yes, this is what Ifa says. Ifa said:

O lootọ, o loore, ṣo gbe mi, ma ṣe gbe mi ti, Saara ga, Eji furu a dia fun Oyinbo ọmọ aṣogun dere ni ọjọ ti wọn yio kuro ni Ile-Ifẹ. Awa o kuku mọ ibi ori n gbe nire, Ẹla dakun, ko sin wa lọ. Ibi rere, ọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere. Ifa mo ni o sin wa lọ, ibi rere lọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere. Ọrunmila mo ni n sin wa lọ. Ibi rere, lọpẹ n gbe nire, ibi rere.

[It is true, it is good, favor me, do not refuse to favor me, Saara ga, Eji furu cast Ifa for Oyinbo the child of the one who transforms Ogun (god of iron, war, and technology) into an idol when they were going to leave Ile-Ifẹ. We don’t know that the place that our destiny will take us. Please Ẹla, accompany us. We know it must be a good place that the Palm Tree [Ifa] is taking us. Ifa, I beg you to accompany us. We know it must be a good place that the Palm Tree [Ifa] is taking us. We know it must be a good place that the Palm Tree [Ifa] is taking us. Ọrunmila, I beg you to accompany us. We know it must be a good place that the Palm Tree is taking us]

This is Ifa sign that was cast for the Oyinbo [white people] in the time of the ancestors when they left Ile-Ifẹ. This was because at that time, their parents, the ones who gave birth to them, Ọrunmila told them that the children would be strange and peculiar, the children that they would have. Oluorogbo, Ooṣala [Oriṣanla], and.. eh, Olokun. When they were trying to have children, Ifa said, their problem will become a source of joy. Ọrunmila said for Olokun, Ooṣala, and Oluorogbo that they would find what they were looking for. He said they should offer a sacrifice, and once they had achieved what they wanted, the children they would have would be strange and peculiar. They prepared the sacrifice: 200 she-goats, 200 fish and rats, that was the sacrifice, along with 200 hen’s eggs.

When they gave birth, they had peculiar white children. Ah! People said, “What kind of children are these? Maybe they are this, maybe they are that.” They took care of the children and raised them, but when they grew up the children could not eat food or do most kinds of work. They could not eat any food that had hot pepper in it. Unless it was eggs that they could eat, or fried meat. Later on many of the black-skinned people would ridicule them, make fun of them and call them lazy. They would say, “They [the white children] don’t go to the farm, they don’t do this, they don’t do that…”

When they had all grown up, the white people, they got together and had a meeting. Let’s leave these black people, we can’t live with them the way they are behaving. They realized that they should consult Ọrunmila. Ọrunmila cast Ifa for them and said, “You want to go somewhere. You should make an offering. However, you must not forget where you come from. Every year, when your parents celebrate their festivals, you must come back.” They said, “Yes, we want to leave this town, but we don’t know where we should go. Now that you have said that we should offer a sacrifice, it will all be well.” Then they made the offering. They asked Ọrunmila if he would go along with them, but Ọrunmila said he couldn’t. He told them to go with God’s blessing, and that there was no place where they could go that he didn’t know already, and that the people who were ridiculing them before would spend a great deal of money seeking them out in the future. It will be as if they are as valuable as gold.

That is how Oyinbo [white people] became as good as gold amongst the people of the world today. If a person travels to Oyinbo’s country, (s)he will have to go through a lot of trouble just to get there. If (s)he ever gets there, his/her family will be so happy. Ah! Our child has made it to Oyinbo’s country. (S)he has become rich. Until today people are still looking for any way to get to Oyinbo’s country.

Ifa says this person’s problem will become a source of joy and (s)he should offer a sacrifice as a result. (S)he will be successful and prosper in the place where (s)he wants to go. This is the sign that was cast for Oyinbo when they wanted to leave Ile-Ifẹ long ago. Yes, that is how Oyinbo left Ile-Ifẹ. Until today, if you travel [to Oyinbo’s land], that is the sign cast for Oyinbo. This is how Ifa said it in Eji Ogbe about Oyinbo, the white-skinned people. Ifa foresees a blessing.[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Rilwayne001: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Okay. So, what do you have to say about 'Oturupon'?

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Eji Ogbe means I support duos. How does this relate to Elijah?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
To watchout for a friend who infact is not atall a friend and who in reality is a trickster that could lead one to his/her death. Oturupon has several Chapters/Verses which are scientific and astronomical enclosed in myths.

I do not have all the Odu. However, discussion is opened for the tread?

Does the Ogbe Meji make sense towards the end? I never said it didn't make sense because I understood that it was a truth, infact so many truths are imbedded in it.

Rilwayne001:
Okay. So, what do you have to say about 'Oturupon'?

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
I really couldn't give a precise meaning to "Ogbe". Thankyou you for translating it.

It relates a lot with the teachings of Elijah Muhammad a lot in terms of the making and the life of the oyinbo people. It is a different pattern, but it is completely the same thing.

1) It describe the physical features of the children as "oyinbo", but did not mention that of their Parents. The parents moved from their usual location into another place to birth the children

Elijah Muhammad as he also was taught, spoke of how 60,000 Black people moved away from their usual location to birth a completely different kind of people.

2) Ile-Ife was the usual location, Elijah Muhammad called it Holy-Land, Which to me means the same thing.

It was revealled thousands of years ago (9000 years) by the Elders before the maker of the oyinbo was born according to the teachings of Elijah Muhammad.
According to Eji-Ogbe, Ifa also revealled it from the starting of the chapter.
And many more.

Though as it was said which stands true, we black people are obssessed with always wanting to travel outside of Africa (yet it has another deeper meaning).
What have we gotten from the Oyinbo people besides of hell?

FOLYKAZE:
Eji Ogbe means I support duos. How does this relate to Elijah?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
gatiano:
I really couldn't give a precise meaning to "Ogbe". Thankyou you for translating it.

It relates a lot with the teachings of Elijah Muhammad a lot in terms of the making and the life of the oyinbo people. It is a different pattern, but it is completely the same thing.

1) It describe the physical features of the children as "oyinbo", but did not mention that of their Parents. The parents moved from their usual location into another place to birth the children

Elijah Muhammad as he also was taught, spoke of how 60,000 Black people moved away from their usual location to birth a completely different kind of people.

2) Ile-Ife was the usual location, Elijah Muhammad called it Holy-Land, Which to me means the same thing.

It was revealled thousands of years ago (9000 years) by the Elders before the maker of the oyinbo was born according to the teachings of Elijah Muhammad.
According to Eji-Ogbe, Ifa also revealled it from the starting of the chapter.
And many more.

Though as it was said which stands true, we black people are obssessed with always wanting to travel outside of Africa (yet it has another deeper meaning).
What have we gotten from the Oyinbo people besides of hell?

Ifa made mention of Oyinbo, civilization, slavery, christianity and Islam. I know in Otura meji, Imole - muslims are been described severally. This express only contacts, I just dont understand how this got anything to do with Elijah.

There was a line I learnt sometime ago. Ifa. Baba Agbonmiregun shawo lo si igberi okun. This mean Orunmila - the greatest philosopher taught people oversea about the secret of natural world, laws and everything in it and how to relate with them. China have iching, Middle east have kabbalah while in the far europe we have geomancy in europe. All these have sort of likeliness with Ifa which is more sorphisticated. So I think Ifa is trying to expkain contact there and not about which race would do better than the other one.

Ifa shows in so many verses relationship we had with Tapa, beni and larubawa. I have not found anywhere or heard from any priest that Tapa would do better than Larubawa or beni would do better than Oyinbo alawo funfun.

Can you explain where Elijah mentioned Ifa? Or prove to me where Mohammad thay said Blacks are slaves/donkey and should be killed affirm Eji-ogbe?

Eji Ogbe is from Meji ni mogbe which mean I support duos. It is a corpus that buttress on courtship, marriage and importance of unity.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just came across the Odu Ifa, as I(We) have been programmed to see it as something evil or archaic by the christians and mohammedian. The only world i could ulter was "woooooow", We have been deceived for so long, There is nothing religious about the Odu Ifa, except in the instances where the Elders have hidden so many crucial history or sciences in myths.

Who is Orunmila? According to what I read, He is the Son of Eledumare. He could be the biological son, He could also be Eledumare's student.
In my opinion, Orunmila is not just one person(he could be male, and/or she a female), There are a lot of them over the years.

And Orunmila could be Eledumare in Physical form, out of the cosmic unity of the ALL.(just my opinion).
So yes! Orunmila went far and wide across not just oceans, but also across dimensions, space and time to enlightening people with what would suit and sooth their minds and a particular time.

The Eji-Ogbe, is not about contact, for it clearly shows and/or reveals that all races came out of the Black family. They misbehaved causing trouble (Elijah Muhammad), and according to the script(Eji Ogbe, Oyinbo), they could not and they either left or was sent away.

Egg was one of the food they could eat, It does not require strong teeth(they were still babies).
Why fried meat? what is the difference between boiled meat and fried meat? or what does it mean by fried meat?

I think, We black people should actually limit our fries, it is definitely not good for our health.

FOLYKAZE:

Ifa made mention of Oyinbo, civilization, slavery, christianity and Islam. I know in Otura meji, Imole - muslims are been described severally. This express only contacts, I just dont understand how this got anything to do with Elijah.

There was a line I learnt sometime ago. Ifa. Baba Agbonmiregun shawo lo si igberi okun. This mean Orunmila - the greatest philosopher taught people oversea about the secret of natural world, laws and everything in it and how to relate with them. China have iching, Middle east have kabbalah while in the far europe we have geomancy in europe. All these have sort of likeliness with Ifa which is more sorphisticated. So I think Ifa is trying to expkain contact there and not about which race would do better than the other one.

Ifa shows in so many verses relationship we had with Tapa, beni and larubawa. I have not found anywhere or heard from any priest that Tapa would do better than Larubawa or beni would do better than Oyinbo alawo funfun.

Can you explain where Elijah mentioned Ifa? Or prove to me where Mohammad thay said Blacks are slaves/donkey and should be killed affirm Eji-ogbe?

Eji Ogbe is from Meji ni mogbe which mean I support duos. It is a corpus that buttress on courtship, marriage and importance of unity.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Did Elijah Muhammad mentioned Ifa? If Ifa means the ancient sacred science which is also the communication with the spiritual realm(not spooky, but one's inner self/Iponri), They Elijah Muhammad mentioned it a lot, but not word for word.

Who said Blacks were slaves/donkeys? I didn't get that question, it was definitely not Elijah Muhammad. That the white said it is not so much to argue about, they did enslave us to build their immoral civilization.

When you put it like that, that I claim one race is better than another, then it becomes a hate. However, who on the planet claim their race is better than every other? Definitely not the Black people, not Elijah Muhammad, not Blackroots sciences, Black consciousness or The NOI. We are not a race, We are a nation who are today from the past 100 years understanding the truth and waking up.

FOLYKAZE:

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Ubenedictus(m): 2:34am On Jul 10, 2015
It seems even ifa favoured the white man more

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
Ubenedictus:

Have you forgotten the golden words. . . .eni yara ni ogun n gbe.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by macof(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Folykaze Ifa never made mention of Christianity. ..Islam maybe I don't know but nt christianity

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
macof:
Folykaze Ifa never made mention of Christianity. ..Islam maybe I don't know but nt christianity

Maybe you dont know this too.

My tutor told me this and did mention the odu but I cant remember again.
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yes, but at the same time, there is a hidden question attached to it which is: What good has the oyinbo people done the Black people of the world?

The initiate who said this or made the Ifa, knew exactly what he was saying or doing. He was been interviewed according to the link I gave, by harvard university african language department. As usual as the Dogon people do, the Akan, the Zulu or the Masai or the Siddis, The Yoruba Priest as told the white(oyinbo) what they want and love to hear. It is left to us to ask ourselves simple questions.

Yoruba does not have the concept of good and/or evil, maybe the evil we are still getting from them is what the priest meant. Afterall, I have stated times without number that the reason these oyinbos were made is for us to learn and experience what evil is all about.

Ubenedictus:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Eni yara ni ogun n gbe, true! what about Iwa pele and Iwa suru?

If Ogun means metals, and we were told what the parents of the oyinbos did with the metal(ogun) also told by Elijah Muhammad, Then the proverb or the phrase "eni yara ni ogun n gbe" means a few other things rather than just a single point.

Example, Ogun is used to house the atomic weapon of destruction. Ogun in its natural view or perspective, destroys and rebuild, which is a necessary essense of every civilization.

Oyinbo does not destroy, they destruct. there is a wide margin difference between destroying and to cause destruction.
FOLYKAZE:

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
[size=14pt]Why is all the Black people history and spirituality more of oral than written?[/size]
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
gatiano:
Eni yara ni ogun n gbe, true! what about Iwa pele and Iwa suru?

If Ogun means metals, and we were told what the parents of the oyinbos did with the metal(ogun) also told by Elijah Muhammad, Then the proverb or the phrase "eni yara ni ogun n gbe" means a few other things rather than just a single point.

Example, Ogun is used to house the atomic weapon of destruction. Ogun in its natural view or perspective, destroys and rebuild, which is a necessary essense of every civilization.

Oyinbo does not destroy, they destruct. there is a wide margin difference between destroying and to cause destruction.

Who is this Elijah Mohammad?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Elijah Muhammad is a Blackman. Who had third grade education, he was raised by "God in Person, who was born of a Man" called Fard Muhammad.

Elijah Muhammad with the knowledge taught to him by Fard Muhammad, began to raise Black people up back to prominence and consciousness called ressurection. From 1930

Do not get me wrong sir, Not that there were not conscious initiates in Africa at the time, There were not many of them either. But the agreement was consciousness will begin from the most lowly, the rejected, the most despised who are those we call today African American.
"The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone."

So Perhaps, The Priest of the Eji Ogbe was on point. When did the African people began to rise up again?

And another question sir,
why do all black people have their history and spirituality in oral and not written?

FOLYKAZE:

Who is this Elijah Mohammad?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Rilwayne001: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gatiano are you Elijah Muhammed?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Ubenedictus(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

in other words even the orishas identify with the successful
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
No I am not Elijah Muhammad, I however have the right to keep a picture or an image of him. I do not emulate nobody, I only emulate God, by that I don't really mean Fard Muhammad entirely.

Rilwayne001:
Gatiano are you Elijah Muhammed?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Rilwayne001: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
gatiano:
No I am not Elijah Muhammad, I however have the right to keep a picture or an image of him. I do not emulate nobody, I only emulate God, by that I don't really mean Fard Muhammad entirely.

Simply put, Fard Muhammad is your god, right?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ubenedictus:

in other words even the orishas identify with the successful

1. Success mean different thing to different people. Which ever way, every man is successful to their scope.

2. Orisha is the consciousness of natural entities.

3. There is an adage that goes thus; eni mo iyi obi ni obi n pe lenu re. Meaning kolanut last long in the mouth of those that know it value.

These show Orisha does not align to any one than others. Well actually, those that know it value understand it, feel closer and benefit more by utilizating for their own goal

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
gatiano:
Elijah Muhammad is a Blackman. Who had third grade education, he was raised by "God in Person, who was born of a Man" called Fard Muhammad.

Elijah Muhammad with the knowledge taught to him by Fard Muhammad, began to raise Black people up back to prominence and consciousness called ressurection. From 1930

Do not get me wrong sir, Not that there were not conscious initiates in Africa at the time, There were not many of them either. But the agreement was consciousness will begin from the most lowly, the rejected, the most despised who are those we call today African American.
"The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone."

So Perhaps, The Priest of the Eji Ogbe was on point. When did the African people began to rise up again?

And another question sir,
why do all black people have their history and spirituality in oral and not written?

What did this Mohammad Elijah said which you are trying to align with Ifa?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yes, but not exactly. As I see Fard Muhammad as God, so do I see My Mother as God, My Father as God, So is Your own biological Father "if He is a Blackman composed of both the dominant and the recessive germ". My Elders are God, Our Ancestors (Black) are God.

When we say "THE GOD", The All, We mean the cosmic unity of all Black people.
Fard Muhammad sees himself and know himself as God, so are few of our Black Elders too. We don't yet know ourselves as such, but we are on a journey to do so.

Out of cosmic unity which occurred several trillions of years ago, who is my Spiritual or Ancestral Father/Creator? My Creator is my Firstself in Yoruba called "IPONRI". You as a Blackman also have your own Firstself. The first you and the first me who are the Originator of the heavens and the earth in cosmic unity.

Rilwayne001:

Simply put, Fard Muhammad is your god, right?

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
To best understand, I recommend that you read "the message to the Blackman". When He writes Blackman, he does not mean man, but both Man and Woman.

http://farrakhanfactor.com/library/mttbm/index.html

FOLYKAZE:

What did this Mohammad Elijah said which you are trying to align with Ifa?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by Ubenedictus(m): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

1. Success mean different thing to different people. Which ever way, every man is successful to their scope.

3. There is an adage that goes thus; eni mo iyi obi ni obi n pe lenu re. Meaning kolanut last long in the mouth of those that know it value.

These show Orisha does not align to any one than others. Well actually, those that know it value understand it, feel closer and benefit more by utilizating for their own goal

let me chew that!
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by gatiano(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Can you please tell me sir, the value of kolanut in Yoruba culture, its significant to spirituality? The Igbo don't joke with the kolanut and perhaps a lot of Black cultures.

FOLYKAZE:

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
gatiano:
Can you please tell me sir, the value of kolanut in Yoruba culture, its significant to spirituality? The Igbo don't joke with the kolanut and perhaps a lot of Black cultures.

It serve as food for Gods and ancestors. I dont know why Sango doesnt take it anyway

It very significant for divination. Obi Abata or the one called Alawe merin when casted represent one Odu.

It symbolize unity.

Obi re o, ki o bi ibi danu lori wa. . . . Ashe wa

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ubenedictus:

let me chew that!

How does it taste?
Re: The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
gatiano:
To best understand, I recommend that you read "the message to the Blackman". When He writes Blackman, he does not mean man, but both Man and Woman.

http://farrakhanfactor.com/library/mttbm/index.html

There are lot of topic there. Which one should I read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Abiodun Evans: Anthony Joshua Must Swim Before His Next Match To Win / Pastor Throws Kick At His Attacker (Video) / Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.