Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North (682 Views)

Do You Know You Can Trade Your Old But Good Cars For A New One @ Banix Autos. / Buy Very Good Cars From N250K Upward In Abuja Or Lagos / Do You Know You Can Trade Your Old But Good Cars For New Ones@Banix Motors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by cityhood: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
For those of you who find it hard to trav el eitherr to the westhern part of Nigeria
Or easthern part just to get cars you saw on N.L
But the distance and the stress alongside risk is what you are thinking about

I cityhood here can help you out
Not until you. Go as far as those places before you can be able to get your self your dream car

I cann be of good help you all!
As CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS oUR MAJOR CONCERn

We try our possible best to give our clients the best but depending on your pocket!!!

These goes to car lovers who are situated here in the northern part of Nigeria

That we can still supply you your dream car! Here also without going as far as riskng your life living your family cause of a car travel far!

08169446319 is the number to call
For those wh are fully ready to get a car!!!

You are all welcome
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Scam Alert!
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by cityhood: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
And am very sure some nairalander who has seen MR CITYHHOD of FOUNTAIN AUTOS

Can fully testify abot his hospitality and job weldon!

We coming over to get a good car from cityhood
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by cityhood: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Londongal this not scam alert

Know pple well bfr u just conclude!
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by elebilafe(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2015
londongal03:
Scam Alert!
can you please tell us why you call this business man scam?
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by idu1(m): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2015
londongal03:
Scam Alert!
he's not a scam....
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by aariwa(m): 4:53am On Jul 09, 2015
cityhood:
Londongal this not scam alert

Know pple well bfr u just conclude!
its like you drank Ogogoro today.How can you just wake up and start posting rubbish on somebody's thread;a person whom you know nothing about.Mind the things you post online.This is somebody's legitimate business where he makes lively hood from.
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by cityhood: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Welll

Its okay!

For thos who maybe thinking that it not legit pleas come and see me in person

Or you may open a fresh post to ask fellow nairalander to comfirm Mr cityhood

Here on autos!
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by elebilafe(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
cityhood:
Welll

Its okay!

For thos who maybe thinking that it not legit pleas come and see me in person

Or you may open a fresh post to ask fellow nairalander to comfirm Mr cityhood

Here on autos!

do your business bro forget bad bele people

1 Like

Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by cityhood: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Yea available
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by cityhood: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2015

Is the number to call for an enquiry
Re: I Help People To Get Good Cars @a4odable Price These Goes To People In The North by Ucbiu(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2015
@ LondonGirl don't mined dem all, may be dey are all plan connected together , to defraud ppl, if u wan buy car visit any registered road side sellers , chech, test and buy wit Guaranty , rather dan sendin ur money to a stranger, datz my word of advice , if u wan buy car in the north go to Kano, Kaduna and Abuja u'll definitely have a car of ur choice...

Sorry oga Cityhood.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Clean Porsche Cayenne For Quick Sale / Get Ur Cars From Cotonou With Full Option And Cheep Price.07034481325 / Sharp 2011 Toyota Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.