Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed (1499 Views)

. / Toyota Carina E Is Needed. / A Clean 2007/08 Toyota Camry Is Needed Budget Is -1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by chucky234(m): 4:23am On Jul 09, 2015
This is not the appropriate section to post this but I have to post this here to get Seun's undivided attention, I know say Pet section na him second home.
A guy by the moniker niyibashorun barged into my Cotonou thread ( www.nairaland.com/2067081/buy-car-cotonou-through-chucky/13 ) in the auto section calling me SCAM, initially I thought he was the guy that asked his uncle to follow me to Cotonou to get RX330 without letting me know that the uncle is a dealer but the niyibaashorun dude turned out to be someone I have never met or had any dealing(s) with.
I asked him to provide facts to back his claim but his only fact was that I quoted 2.2m for a 2004 Lexus RX330, my people I don't know how quoting a price for a car equate to fraud ooo.
The guy just want to tarnish my image for just no cause, I want Seun to look into this issue because I'm going to take up this matter outside nairaland too.
Calling someone a thief is a serious issue, he has to provide names of those he know I have scam in the past.
I have been doing business jejely on nairaland for 7yrs, I have never fail on my promise to anyone or take people's money unlawfully.
No one has ever created a thread to say I scam him/her or collected his/her money without delivering on my promise(s).
I conduct all my dealings in my house and I never had issues with anyone, why this jobless guy wants to tarnish my image and reputation is still a mystery to me oooo.
Prices of cars are not fixed anywhere in the world, dealers sell cars based on what they purchase in US,Canada or Europe.
I can sell a car for 200k and my friend Fhemmy can choose to sell the same car for 400k, it, all depends on how much we spend in landing the cars.
His grievance is that I quoted RX330 for 2.2m and I went on to show him links to same 2004 RX330 (Lagos cleared) being sold for similar prices:
chucky234:
This is Lagos cleared RX330 going for 2.5m
www.nairaland.com/2435069/skyblue-lexus-
rx330-2005-2.550m
This is Lagos cleared RX300 going for 1.4m
www.nairaland.com/2435067/supersharp-
toks-lexus-rx300-1.4m#35611790
RX330 with reverse cam going for 2.7m and
negotiable
www.nairaland.com/2425601/2004-lexus-
rx330-4wd-toks#35462522
RX330 going for 2.5m and negotiable
www.nairaland.com/2423378/super-clean-
lexus-rx330-sale.08067484959#35424989
And this one got 2.2m price tag
www.nairaland.com/2404705/dircte-
tokunbo-2005-lexus-rx330#35139007
If one can get a Lagos cleared RX330 for
2.5m what makes him think I can't get same
car in Cotonou for 2.2m depending on
exchange rate and what I bargained with my
dealer is still a mystery to me my people.

I have many nairalanders in my house, even a guy on Pet section here who complaint about his Caucasian pup not being 95% pure was in my house with the said pup three weeks back and spent some time together before he left.
Please oooo my people I want everyone to help me judge this matter, I want to know why this niyibashorun want to destroy the image I have worked hard to build on nairaland.
Cc
chelseabmw, Ikenna351
Stancity
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by redcliff: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2015
seuns attention fr wat? Do people call mark zckerberg to come and intervene in an issue on their accounts in fb?

5 Likes

Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by chucky234(m): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2015
redcliff:
seuns attention fr wat? Do people call mark zckerberg to come and intervene in an issue on their accounts in fb?
ignorance they say is a serious disease, is fb a forum?

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by Stancity(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2015
I think chelseabmw, Ikenna351 can handle this case perfectly, but then how fast is what i cant tell......

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by chelseabmw(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2015
chucky234:

Why did you not report this issue to the mod in auto section?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by pmadise(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Chucky I think the best thing for you to do is to add a rejoinder to his thread or open a new one to counter him but referencing his (i.e. thread). Has the matter gone beyond the Auto MOD that u feel Seun is the final arbiter? Pet section is inappropriate even if Seun sleeps except part of it is for you to curry public opinion support.

Of course i agree with you that the car is within the said value compared to Lagos cleared but you will agree with me that over 80% of the vehicles from Cotonou comes with zero papers. I hope the one in question includes duty and the vehicle comes clean. My present and previous vehicles are from Cotonou just to let you know that i have no qualms with the source and I've bought several for friends though I dont consider myself a dealer. i I'm saying these because it is possible that guy saw something because it's not normal for someone to be calling you a thief on a rooftop.

Also, it's obvious you guys reached an advanced stage in the deal so i suppose you've his contact so why not call him and sort things out? You will also agree with me that the same customer could come back to you for more deals or even bring more friends depending on how you handle things so take it easy.

All said, I wish you luck!

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by chucky234(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
chelseabmw:

Why did you not report this issue to the mod in auto section?
my chairman no vex ooo, it escaped my mind ooo.
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by chucky234(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
pmadise:
Chucky I think the best thing for you to do is to add a rejoinder to his thread or open a new one to counter him but referencing his (i.e. thread). Has the matter gone beyond the Auto MOD that u feel Seun is the final arbiter? Pet section is inappropriate even if Seun sleeps except part of it is for you to curry public opinion support.

Of course i agree with you that the car is within the said value compared to Lagos cleared but you will agree with me that over 80% of the vehicles from Cotonou comes with zero papers. I hope the one in question includes duty and the vehicle comes clean. My present and previous vehicles are from Cotonou just to let you know that i have no qualms with the source and I've bought several for friends though I dont consider myself a dealer. i I'm saying these because it is possible that guy saw something because it's not normal for someone to be calling you a thief on a rooftop.

Also, it's obvious you guys reached an advanced stage in the deal so i suppose you've his contact so why not call him and sort things out? You will also agree with me that the same customer could come back to you for more deals or even bring more friends depending on how you handle things so take it easy.

All said, I wish you luck!
The said niyibashorun is not even a customer of mine, I have never met or discuss any purchase(s) with him.
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by Apitch(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2015
Why does it surprise you?
U have revealed many scammers on pet section and u think they won't want to revenge?
Check that account, it might be a new account created to pour sand for good people garri
My 2cents
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by redcliff: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2015
chucky234:

And you are guilty of it..smh
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by ifyalways(f): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2015
God of mercy. Please what happened to Inspired and Revulution's thread?

OP, forgive me.

Cc idowuogbo
Cococandy
Gboliwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by ibizgirl(f): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
My thought too, what happened to that thread. shocked shocked
ifyalways:

OP, forgive me.

Cc idowuogbo
Cococandy
Gboliwe
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by ibizgirl(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
The thread is back. Let me go and read what caused its disapperance

ifyalways:

OP, forgive me.

Cc idowuogbo
Cococandy
Gboliwe
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by chucky234(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Apitch:
Why does it surprise you?
U have revealed many scammers on pet section and u think they won't want to revenge?
Check that account, it might be a new account created to pour sand for good people garri
My 2cents
My brother I never even reason am like dat ooo, hmmm you're right bro.
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by idearito(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Guy,are u reporting or advertising? Learn 2 knw d difference and come back!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by Gboliwe: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
ifyalways:

OP, forgive me.

Cc idowuogbo
Cococandy
Gboliwe

Nne m oooo, I guess you made this post when Otunba Arsenaltoyota binned it. Just logging in now to see what went down. For once, Alhaji Seun showed he is still alive.

I pray she gets paid.

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
ifyalways:

OP, forgive me.

Cc idowuogbo
Cococandy
Gboliwe
Someone is trying put in conditions before payments. Can't say more than this.
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by Gboliwe: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Inspired should just let go of this his pride. It's sickening. I had an idea there was going to be conditions when that "letsreasonasmen" showed up with "intellectual property" gibberish.

In any case, the paramount need is for Revlution to get her money and Inspiredm banned permanently on nairaland. He can't continue disgracing/embarrassing other dealers like this. It has to be done before the site is blacklisted like OLX.
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by tivta(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Talk to your fellow woman to sue his ass for damages, or is her money not clean? If it was me, I will fight with everything I have. Please talk to her oh.
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by Stancity(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mr niyibashorun am very much disappointed at your behaviour... After all my explanations, you still went ahead to put up those incomprehensible gibberish up there...

Most times i cant just decipher the level in which some people dastardly conclude situations....

Do you really want to buy a car or you want Chucky234 to detail you all the marketing and transaction strategy he employs in his car business

Stancity is a customer that wants to buy from chucky234 becus i have no doubt that he will deliver... I have a close contact with him and like how he mellows down to get u understand the whole show... A scammer and a thief wont give you a genuine address but Chucky did and without his knowledge i was able to trace the address and it was real.. What other evidence do i need before i can trust or recommend him to someone else..

He challenged you to ransack Nairaland and come up with a post, comment or thread that has to do with Scam which is related to his moniker but you havnt, and am challenging you as a man and not a coward, if you think you have a point to prove rather than constituting nuisance on Nairaland, can we settle this case in the Court (your choice)...
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Seun:
I'll allow the thread to remain locked because the OP requested it, but we will not take the thread offline until the latest promises are fulfilled.

As per that inspired thread.

Even he pays her, why take the thread down?
It will just take everything aback to square one where a new unsuspecting victim falls for him because there's nothing lying around to warn them of his last dealings.

We say people should do their research well before buying from anyone. How will they do that research if all the clues are hidden?

Pls don't remove that thread even when he pays.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
ifyalways:

OP, forgive me.

Cc idowuogbo
Cococandy
Gboliwe
na so na.

I hope that lady gets her money and I hope this will be the last inspiredm fraud inspired thread.
Re: Seun Please Your Attention Is Needed by Seun(m): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
I don't really understand what's going on here. Send me an email.

(1)

#SOLD SOLD#Direct 2007 Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 1.550 FOR SALE OR SWAP!! / Honda CRV Used 2000 Model Fabic 600k / 2014 Model Toyota Land Cruiser Used Selling Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.