Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! (31836 Views)

Telegram Is Way Better Than Whatsapp / [pics] Google Allo Better Than Whatsapp: See Reasons / Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by kene05(m): 4:58am On Jul 09, 2015
As we all know whatsapp has bin in existence for a long while before telegram came up, i will always prefer telegram to whatsapp for the following reasons
1. File sharing is very swift and durable on telegram, one can share files of 100mb or more to friends and loved ones, whereas on whatsapp you can only share the link to those files which i see as a long process.

2. Telegram has some added functions which can keep one busy incase your friends are not online e.g trivia bot, facts, quizz, and so, this feature is not available on whatsapp

3. Telegram have many more fun smileys and funny icons than whatsapp...
My last kobo whatsapp is just up there because of the traffic they have acquired over the years, i bet if they came out the same time telegram would have surpassed whatsapp! What's your take on this?

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Dude! Must you compare?? Simply install and use both, case closed.

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by modskiller(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Which one be telegram again?
Is it that new television program that looks like who wants to be a millionaire?

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Abayor7: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2015
undecidedundecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by boss1310(m): 6:37am On Jul 09, 2015
i did install it 3 months ago after seeing a post like this here i regretted it,none of my contacts was on it and the ones i invited were reluctant to join.just a wasted mb

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by boss1310(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2015
i did install it 3 months ago after seeing a post like this here i regretted it,none of my contacts was on it and the ones i invited were reluctant to join.just a wasted mb.abi na me go dey chat with myself

18 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by austino677(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Well non is better for fun telegram and development discussion. .....serious business WhatsApp

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by 2el(m): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Try Tango Messenger.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2015
I hardly use my whatsapp self talk more downloading this dumb television abi telegraph

15 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by jworos(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2015
How many of your contacts dey telegram @Op

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Babysho(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I hardly use my whatsapp self talk more downloading dumb television abi telegraph

2go boy

52 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by AlienStar: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2015
D biutiful 1s r nt yet born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Much better

8 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by kene05(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2015
jworos:
How many of your contacts dey telegram @Op
I do group chats dere and its awesome, read well i sed whatsapp has traffic already dats y i hv barely 5 contact dere, buh its cool
Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by DamselH33(f): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2015
koice:
Dude! Must you compare?? Simply install and use both, case closed.

He has it on his phone

He is simply telling you to download and use it

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Hitter(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Bros Shey you dey see difference
No be only better undecided

18 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Koolmexxi(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Telegram ko, Post office ni... If no b WhatsApp, then no be WhatsApp..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Shaadey: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
incase of incasity
Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by iamrealdeji(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
modskiller:
Which one be telegram again?

Is it that new television program that looks like who wants to be a millionaire?
I was even thinking he was trying to compare old school telegraph with whatsapp

16 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
kene05:
As we all know whatsapp has bin in existence for a long while before telegram came up, i will always prefer telegram to whatsapp for the following reasons
1. File sharing is very swift and durable on telegram, one can share files of 100mb or more to friends and loved ones, whereas on whatsapp you can only share the link to those files which i see as a long process.

2. Telegram has some added functions which can keep one busy incase your friends are not online e.g trivia bot, facts, quizz, and so, this feature is not available on whatsapp

3. Telegram have many more fun smileys and funny icons than whatsapp...
My last kobo whatsapp is just up there because of the traffic they have acquired over the years, i bet if they came out the same time telegram would have surpassed whatsapp! What's your take on this?
Abeg park well. The name telegram piss me off. Naa ur opinion

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by atymat: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
You can try Imo its just like whatsapp but the video calls from with Imo is the better part

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by atymat: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
You can try ''Imo'' its just like whatsapp but the video calls with "Imo'' really makes sense

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by kazzonline: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Truth be told,whatsapp is king over all of dem,people are more used to whatsapp that the rest so all of free adverts na waste of time ojare
Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by kene05(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
kazzonline:
Truth be told,whatsapp is king over all of dem,people are more used to whatsapp that the rest so all of free adverts na waste of time ojare
Just like Etisalat now if not dat mtn came first before Etisalat, do u think mtn would gain such customers with dis deir attitude? Likewise telegram and whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Another great feature is that your messages are clouded that you can switch from one device to another including pc to continue your chat. Ability to do private chat without having a trace of your chat history. It's more secured than whatsapp that you can password your messages. Allow group chat of over 200 numbers, send files up to 1g as against 16mb of whatsapp. Works perfectly on edge network and lots more

6 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by kene05(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2015
asuustrike2009:
Another great feature is that your messages are clouded that you can switch from one device to another including pc to continue your chat. Ability to do private chat without having a trace of your chat history. It's more secured than whatsapp that you can password your messages. Allow group chat of over 200 numbers, send files up to 1g as against 16mb of whatsapp. Works perfectly on edge network and lots more
My brother tell them o, d only advantage watsapp has over telegram is d popularity,

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by donbenie(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
atymat:
You can try ''Imo'' its just like whatsapp but the video calls with "Imo'' really makes sense
True Bro,IMO is the ish when it comes to voice and video calls..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by wildchild1: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
#TeamTelegram all day e'ryday baby grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by shudi(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Telegrams will provide your daily bread as part of its features!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Tele kini abeq am not part of it wohhh cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp! by countsparrow: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Never knew der was an app called telegram o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. / Nigerians Spend N197bn Monthly On Internet Data / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.