Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? (725 Views)

FATE,GRACE,LUCK And Miracles. / 10 Good Luck Charms Around The World. / FUTA 2015/2016 Admission List Released, For Admission Assistance Contact Dr Luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by san316(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Question: If you were to choose between being lucky and being exceptionally good at what you do, which would you go for? Which pays better and why? Contributions...
Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by obiZEAL(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2015
hardwork

1 Like

Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by sirthisthickkal: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Although, I don't believe in luck.
But, I know one thing for sure that luck doesn't last.talent last forever,because it's a gift embedded in you and all you got to do is nurture it.

1 Like

Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by lovemko(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2015
sirthisthickkal:
Although, I don't believe in luck.
But, I know one thing for sure that luck doesn't last.talent last forever,because it's a gift embedded in you and all you got to do is nurture it.

hmmm... bros, u are u an analyst

ok, i think a talented mind need luck for his talent to go far...

1 Like

Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Talent is everlasting!

1 Like

Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by Swegzfreak: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2015
B0b0, America = talent, Naija = luck.,, if u get talent 4 naija na jonzing u dy

1 Like

Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by sirthisthickkal: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2015
lovemko:

hmmm... bros, u are u an analyst

ok, i think a talented mind need luck for his talent to go far...

What is luck?.... Luck is success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions.
A talented artists who wants to the world to know what stuff he is made of,cannot just sit at home waiting for manner to fall from heaven, he has to go out and publicize his art works,after all the stress, rigours and sleepless nights..he was finally recognized by a comic company....what brought him success? Luck?... I disagree, I believe his hardwork paid him,because he didn't depend on chance or luck.

1 Like

Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by yorubadelta(f): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
The race is not to the swift .. neither the battle to the strong....

Time and chance happens to them all.

1 Like

Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by san316(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

True. For example, can Davido win project fame singing competition? There are people more talented but do not have the luck to blossom.

Seun, direct your mods abeg, let the world discuss.
Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by mickey45: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2015
yorubadelta:

Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by simdam500(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Both at some point are needed... But talent goes farther than luck. Talent speak for you when luck earn u speech.

Lastly, luck is limited. Cos u will definitely get defile at some point which u never know it d source to your luck but talent is inbuilt, no matter wat u do, where u go or where you find yourself.

My point
Re: Between Luck And Being Talented: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Sorry,

I will need the two.

(1) (Reply)

Revisiting The Power Sector Probe: How Obasanjo’s Paid $16billion For Darkness! / Photos:guns, Money, Phones, Corpses Found In Boko Haram’s Hideout / Everyone Is More Successful Than Me: A Facebook Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.