Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,320 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? (973 Views)

Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by DebateNaija: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Bashir El Rufai, the son of Kaduna State governor, has announced his name on the Twitter Hall of Fame by labeling the Ekiti governor, Ayodele Fayose, a vagabond via the social media platform.

This has caused a major social media outrage. Some Nigerians have condemned Bashir for such disrespect; while many hailed him for his efficient use of the English vocabulary.

Morally, is it right to call a governor of a state a vagabond? According to Dictionary.com, a vagabond means a carefree, worthless, or irresponsible person; in other words a rogue.

Without being vindictive, the definition truly fits into Fayose’s persona. In that case, we should give Bashir a break. The boy is so on point. Just like his father.

For me, Fayose is worse, looking at his precedent. What do you call a man who openly called the President of Nigeria brain-dead? Those crying foul that he’s being called a vagabond, where were they, when he placed a death-wish advert on Buhari, on the front page of national newspapers. Who does that?

The All Progressive Congress has also called Fayose ungrateful for his recent comment that the bailout fund released by President Muhammadu Buhari to states is not a bailout but an amount due to Ekiti State from the federation account. Read Here

Do you think Bshir is right to have called Fayose a vagabond? Share your opinion and views.

Follow me on Twitter via @mosh_abubakar lets share opinions and views.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Check your dictionary for vagabond. Google Gov. Ayodele Fayose. Do comparison. Now tell me, are the same?
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by Abugab(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Fayose who delightes pleasure insulting older ones has had his fair share of the insult as well from a younger one.
That is how nature operates, karma in action. Good or bad, you surely get a measure of what you give.
The question of morality should be kept for another day.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by DebateNaija: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Check your dictionary for vagabond. Google Gov. Ayodele Fayose. Do comparison. Now tell me, are the same?
I have done that my brother.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by temitemi1(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2015
His father should get him a dictionary!

Fayose Remains My ROLE MODEL!
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Sorry, I can't see no connection between the word and Fayose. #chooseYourWordsWisely
DebateNaija:
I have done that my brother.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by DebateNaija: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Sorry, I can't see no connection between the word and Fayose. #chooseYourWordsWisely
Mr Jack Sparrow is Fayose reputable?
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by Baawaa(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Without apology Fayose is a vagabond,his family members said it shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2015
Sir, is Nasir El Rufai any better better than Fayose? If Fayose is a vagabond, what is Nasir?
DebateNaija:

Mr Jack Sparrow is Fayose reputable?
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by DebateNaija: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Sir, is Nasir El Rufai any better better than Fayose? If Fayose is a vagabond, what is Nasir?
I argue with no bias or sentiments. its amazing how you compare Nasir and Fayose. Nasir is a distinguished successful businessman who didnt make its money via politics unlike Fayose who was a well known thug before he venture into politics. If he is reputable, he would not have been kicked out of the government by Obasanjo because of corrupt practises.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by lolaxavier(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Yes, he is.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2015
I'll rather not have this argument. Sentiment spotted already. So I'll pass
Good day sir
DebateNaija:

I argue with no bias or sentiments. its amazing how you compare Nasir and Fayose. Nasir is a distinguished successful businessman who didnt make its money via politics unlike Fayose who was a well known thug before he venture into politics. If he is reputable, he would not have been kicked out of the government by Obasanjo because of corrupt practises.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by DebateNaija: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I'll rather not have this argument. Sentiment spotted already. So I'll pass
Good day sir
Like Bashir, I am fasting, the more reason i must speak the truth.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy
DebateNaija:

Like Bashir, I am fasting, the more reason i must speak the truth.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by Orunto: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Fayiose is a Blue ship Bonds from Las Vegas.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2015
OP, u high
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by gobizzy101: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2015
B4 nko, u no been know? Vagabond sef na small.
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by RapLawd(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2015
@Op, your twitter account has just exposed you!...

The Bashir of a guy should be more concerned about the havoc and bad name his reckless dad is creating in Kaduna state instead of forming twitter hall of fame bravo
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by DebateNaija: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2015
RapLawd:
@Op, your twitter account has just exposed you!...

Exposed me of what exactly?

The Bashir of a guy should be more concerned about the havoc and bad name his reckless dad is creating in Kaduna state instead of forming twitter hall of fame bravo
Re: Is Fayose Truly A Vagabond? by DebateNaija: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2015
Exposed me of what exactly @RapLawd

(1) (Reply)

FG Stops NIMASA Payment To Ex-militant Tompolo's Company / Constitution Doesn’t Recognise Mace As Symbol Of Authority —falana / Breaking:sultan Of Sokoto Declares Tomorrow Eid Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.