Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,560 members, 7,850,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Inspirational Differences Between A Leader And Your Boss Part-2 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inspirational Differences Between A Leader And Your Boss Part-2 (654 Views)

Pic: Difference Between A Boss And A Leader / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know / The Best Way To Ask For Salary Increase From Your Boss And Get It ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Differences Between A Leader And Your Boss Part-2 by Rexzzy: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
Hi Readers!!! Did you miss the part 1 of this post Read here---> Inspirational Differences Between A Leader And Your Boss Part 1http://www.inspirationallibrary.com/2015/05/inspirational-differences-between-a-leader-and-a-boss.html

Lolz!! As to where we stopped on the part one of this post, I will be dropping the remaining inspirational differences between your boss and a leader...

Number 6 difference between a leader and a boss is that;

-A leader keeps the word "WE" always in his lips while a Boss is a master of the word "I"... I once experienced this and I was highly pissed off, but I still kept my head high. I worked with the quote that said "The end shall tell"

7. I never thought this was true till I left the umbrella of a Boss, Our number seven differences between a leader and a boss is that A Leader Develop People while the Boss of all Uses people that he knows to be under his disposal.. He neither have time to develop nor nurture anyone! All he wants is working along side with junior expertise at his disposal.

Every boss wants to be the boss, and have his name embossed on the corner office door.

8. A Leader Gives credit While A Boss Takes credit:

You doubt this attribute? Then I guess you havn't really experienced a true boss

A boss wants you to work it all then goes to all the public affairs and takes the credit, but a true leader carries both himself and the team, only a true leader mention the phrase "we are a team" +John Wooden once said "it is amazing how much can be accomplished if no one cares who gets the credit".

The real leader has no need to lead and take all the credits - he is contented to point the way.

9. A Leader Ask while a Real Boss Command:

So let's decipher this! Have you ever heard your boss ask earnestly? Guess you should be saying No, because there is a clear difference between someone asking you and commanding you.

You see those Bossing boss always lose staffs because they chooses not to lead their staffs by asking for flawless service but by commanding them"

10. You Work with A Leader and Work for A Boss.

This is another clear difference between Your Boss and A True Leader, a leader prefer you working with him, but a Boss places you on the position where you work for him and answers to his command. A true and authentic boss will have no problem in letting you know that you are working for him "just an assistant”.

Having difficulties in one aspect of your life? Also Read>>> Great steps to making Bad Situation A Stepping Stone

11. Lastly A leader Says let's Go and A Boss will always Say Go..

What!!! This is always the exclamation by most employees when they get such command from their Boss! They are like WTF. But for a leader who chooses to build an empire were everyone gets their credit and were every ideas are important irrespective of positions! Always say "Buddies Let's Go"

This is why A leader is admired, a Boss is feared.

Wow!! What an article we finally finished together, guess you learnt a lot, and hope I won't be sanctioned if I ask which category you are between A Boss and A Leader?.
HOW A BOSS CAN ALSO BE A LEADER

A good boss who intend to be a good leader should learn to make his men realize they have more ability than they think they have, and always appreciate their presence.

+Eleanor Roosevelt once said "No leader should be too far ahead of his followers" they walk together.

Again! I will say The quality of a leader is reflected in the standard they set for themselves.- +Rexzzy_white #inspirationalLibrary

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN Interview / .. / Customer Relation Executive Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.