Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

End To Boko Haram In Nigeria Is In Sight – President Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End To Boko Haram In Nigeria Is In Sight – President Buhari (495 Views)

Ayo Olaiya: "I Nearly Lost My Sight During Auto Accident” / JJC Skillz: "Fell In Love With Funke Akindele At First Sight" / TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End To Boko Haram In Nigeria Is In Sight – President Buhari by weonpoint22222: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2015

President Buhari says that the end of terror group
Boko Haram in
Nigeria is in sight. He said this in a statement
released today July
8th. The statement released by Shehu Garba, SA to
President Buhari on
Media and Publicity reads in part;
“The president is
convinced that with recent increase in troops.....

READ MORE BELLOW

http://amonpoint.com/2015/07/09/end-to-boko-haram-in-nigeria-is-in-sight-president-buhari/
Re: End To Boko Haram In Nigeria Is In Sight – President Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: End To Boko Haram In Nigeria Is In Sight – President Buhari by stnwani(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Don't just talk,ACT! undecided
Re: End To Boko Haram In Nigeria Is In Sight – President Buhari by LarrySogo(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=weonpoint22222 post=35654604]

A-FI-SI!!! FAWA not Change anymore. All of u are alike. You've distroyed your name in 1983-85. Can't learn from it. Instead you've come to spoil it more for ur un-born grand and greatgrand children. God forbid, even if I was to be a muslin, I wouldn't have called any of my child BUHARI. BUHARI seems to mean something that's dead among the living. Change Boko Hari

(1) (Reply)

See The Magic This Man Performed At Ikeja Today (photos) / Event Album Exposes A Pickpocket After Stealing A Guest Phone / What Manner Of Love?! Reekado Banks Reveals Unilag Students Broke His Windshield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.