Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

‘I Have No Shame In Expressing My Authentic Feelings’, Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have No Shame In Expressing My Authentic Feelings’, Charly Boy (674 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / NO SHAME : Just Look At The Picture This Girl Made Her Facebook Profile Pic / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have No Shame In Expressing My Authentic Feelings’, Charly Boy by Erave: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2015
This writeup is not about validating or explaining all the shenanigans of the Brand, Charly Boy. But to encourage people of all ages who may be battling with who they really are, as oppose to who they think they are.

These days with all the fakeness and all the hypocrites that abound in Naija, It is very refreshing and special, to meet people who are severely and unapologetically ... read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/07/08/i-have-no-shame-in-expressing-my-authentic-feelings-charly-boy-writes/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Have No Shame In Expressing My Authentic Feelings’, Charly Boy by OJUELEGBA1: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
ok
Re: ‘I Have No Shame In Expressing My Authentic Feelings’, Charly Boy by witnezHD(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2015
this nigga is gay
Re: ‘I Have No Shame In Expressing My Authentic Feelings’, Charly Boy by bobbiekrantz: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2015
That's why you are a compound fool.. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have No Shame In Expressing My Authentic Feelings’, Charly Boy by Came: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
People argue charley boy's age because he lives an unpretentious lifestyle. He is always true to himself,and thus always happy. We die in silence in African and things keeps going wrong.The earlier we start living our true self, the better for us.Let's refrain from insulting someone that means no harm, and has caused us no harm.
Re: ‘I Have No Shame In Expressing My Authentic Feelings’, Charly Boy by youngbu(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
OK na

(1) (Reply)

Bobby Brown, Family Mourn The Late Bobbi Kristina At Funeral / Photos: Check Out Akon’s Private Jet / Check It Out: Gov Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.