Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful (17202 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose / Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2015
What do you expect from a Wailing wailer
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2015
DEAR EKITI INDEGENES, IS THIS MAN REALLY THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR STATE?

I HAVE TO ASK BECAUSE WHAT TIME DOES HE HAVE ATTENDING TO STATE ISSUES AND WELFARE?

CLEARLY HE AND HIS FAMILY, SPEND MORE TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND ENEMY BANTAS...
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by skihacker(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2015
Tired of all these storIes
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by DaVinChiSam(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Okay
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by MizMyColi(f): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Wildrage:
It's obvious the APC guys in Ekiti are dimwits, still hawking propaganda, lies and blackmail in a state where they've not been able to find buyers in the last one year. The money shared to the states is part of their statutory entitlement from the federation account, so how can it be considered a bail out? Can Buhari personally bail the states out without the National assembly approval and appropriation for same?

Finally, a poster whose comments I can look forward to reading.
Easy on the insults thoughtongue
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Fayose spoke the truth sha... let's be sincere
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by dondo83(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2015
fayose has forgotten fayemi left the seat for him a few months back... All Ekiti's blue print will still be fresh in fayemi's possession. Pdp and tanoids are just far from the word intelligence
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Freemanan:
DEAR EKITI INDEGENES, IS THIS MAN REALLY THE GOVERNOR OF YOUR STATE?

I HAVE TO ASK BECAUSE WHAT TIME DOES HE HAVE ATTENDING TO STATE ISSUES AND WELFARE?

CLEARLY HE AND HIS FAMILY, SPEND MORE TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND ENEMY BANTAS...
You're a bastard for insulting my governor

4 Likes

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by femorocafella: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Thıs ıs just another gımmıcks of fayose not to pay ekıtı workers thıer entıtlement as at when due.the money ıs a baıl out ,and not the monthly allocatıon.ıts just another way of takıng the mınds of ektı off the money ın order for hım to dıvert thıs money to hıs hotel project ın dubaı.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Exploit200:

Quote Where I insulted him Please?

I don't do such, I was raised well.

1 Like

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by greggng: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2015
A vagabon will not be like jagaban. A vagabon is an ingrate while a jagaban is a saviour. Click like if you prefer a jagaban and share if u prefer a vagabon

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by richidinho(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2015
adavebobo37:
Fayose is a scam. He made mention of the Liquefied Natural Gas fund and didn't mentioned the fund released from the CBN to all states in the federation. He claims that the 2.1billion naira released is just a no normal entitlement due to Ekiti State and not a bailout fund.

He wants to syphon the CBN fund due to the state. How can just #2.1billion be released to Ekiti State out of a total sum of over #700b approved and disbursed by the federal government?! Fayose should be probed and not to be allowed to deprive Ekiti workers their rights.

You don't know maths you are insulting a governor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Luggi007(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Mogidi:
Why should Fayose be grateful to Buhari, is it Buhari's money?

I don't blame yu....like governor like followers
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Israel5(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Ookay! Alright!
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Charly68: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2015
That Governor should be ignored he is a rascal of highest order.full of senility
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by nijanigga: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Wildrage:
It's obvious the APC guys in Ekiti are dimwits, still hawking propaganda in a state where they've not been able to find buyers in the last one year. The money shared to the states is part of their statutory entitlement from the federation account, so how can it be considered a bail out? Can Buhari personally bail the states out without the National assembly approval and appropriation for same?
you're a scumbag who can't comprehend anything. Did your master that you licked his ass.s ever released such funds to the states? If you want to be stupid, please do it in a sensible way.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by nijanigga: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Exploit200:

and what are you? ass.s licker. licking one of the worse as.s Fayose.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by blackpanda: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Ekiti people deserve him. I wish all well.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by asumo12: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am on political exile, till d ministerial list is out!
Where is my Aminat508?
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by belac: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2015
I don't when this guy called olatunbosun will get sense.....they have lost out, who is buhari even bailing out is it his family money abeg they please stop all this talk cheesy
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by belac: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2015
nijanigga:

and what are you? ass.s licker. licking one of the worse as.s Fayose.
butt licker_ crew he's your fellow so don't cast him tongue
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by alabiyemmy(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Na Buhari get the money??
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by frodobee: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Frodobee :

Fayose is totally 4kin right. You don't give me my right and tell me you doing me a favour. APCians should learn the word "bail".
Meanwhile the said has not been appropriated- another misnomer about to start.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Hotstew(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2015
adavebobo37:
Fayose is a scam. He made mention of the Liquefied Natural Gas fund and didn't mentioned the fund released from the CBN to all states in the federation. He claims that the 2.1billion naira released is just a no normal entitlement due to Ekiti State and not a bailout fund.

He wants to syphon the CBN fund due to the state. How can just #2.1billion be released to Ekiti State out of a total sum of over #700b approved and disbursed by the federal government?! Fayose should be probed and not to be allowed to deprive Ekiti workers their rights.

Your ignorance is beyond words. You are insinuating that he got more than N2.1b. Even crackhead APC goons in Ekiti did not say Fayose received more than the N2.1b.
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Wildrage: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Finally, a poster whose comments I can look forward to reading.
Easy on the insults thoughtongue

Not actually in my nature to be insultive but these people are doing incalculable damage to the psyche of our people, especially the impressionable youths, by making lies, propaganda and blackmail look like the norm rather than an aberration
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by tolexy007(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2015
Fayose Was right, but hatred will not allow some plpp to c truth d man says....
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by MizMyColi(f): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Wildrage:

Not actually in my nature to be insultive but these people are doing incalculable damage to the psyche of our people, especially the impressionable youths, by making lies, propaganda and blackmail look like the norm rather than an aberration

To be honest, I know that feeling.

No wonder Jesus was so angered in his time that he called certain people a "brood of vipers"
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by PassingShot(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Wildrage:
It's obvious the APC guys in Ekiti are dimwits, still hawking propaganda in a state where they've not been able to find buyers in the last one year. The money shared to the states is part of their statutory entitlement from the federation account, so how can it be considered a bail out? Can Buhari personally bail the states out without the National assembly approval and appropriation for same?

Are you for real?

The entitlement due to the states from where? Were they being owed by the FG?
Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by Wildrage: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2015
PassingShot:

Are you for real?

The entitlement due to the states from where? Were they being owed by the FG?

It's govt dividend from LNLG, the money belongs to the 3tiers of government. Where do you think the money came from? Daura?

3 Likes

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by IGBOSON1: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Whether it's a special intervention fund or part of the states statutory allocation from the federation account, i fail to see how or why Fayose should be grateful to Buhari or APC for anything! Did Buhari/APC exclusively give Ekiti state or Governor Fayose any funds over and above what is their due, or to the exclusion of all other states in the country?

These fools are just feeling big-headed and god-like for nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful by PassingShot(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
[s]
Wildrage:

It's govt dividend from LNLG, the money belongs to the 3tiers of government. Where do you think the money came from? Daura?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ICPC Accuses Mohammed Garba Gololo Of Forging Bsc, Master’s Degrees / Atiku To Supreme Court: Reject Technicality, overrule Tinubu on fresh evidence / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.