Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,807 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

My New Opinion & Suggestion On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My New Opinion & Suggestion On Boko Haram (427 Views)

Buhari Spent $2.6bn On Boko Haram Crisis –CDS / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Opinion & Suggestion On Boko Haram by phemmyutd(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2015
MY OPINION ON BOKO HARAM :
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
I think it is high time Nigeria Government forget about the Chibok girls and focus on wiping out the Boko Haram completely with or without the Chibok girls, it is understood that the terrorist are using these girls for cover up and they are taking the advantage on us, by causing more harm daily.
These girls have spent more than a year with them. the question are
1. How many of these girls remained with them?
2. are these girls not have been brain washed?
3. are these girls not going to cause more harm to us if rescue?
4. Are these girls not the ones carrying out bombing of recent? etc.
Now they want to give us the girls and take their captured members back, what are the implications?
1. If they have brain washed those girls, and then release them to us, i presume they will be another problem to face
2. If their capture member are release, this will make them re-enforce to cause more damage, and no one can be hold responsible.
MY CONCLUSION: If we logically reason well, US army were unable to wipe the Boko Haram out because we demand we need the girls back. and so many lifes have been lost in the process even outnumber the girls, which we are yet to know the end. I think we should forget about the girls and wipe all out, if we get the girls then it should be a bonus.......... My Apology to those who think other wise.
Re: My New Opinion & Suggestion On Boko Haram by utenwuson: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2015
nice1! but how? were re they? 1st d road mount must be restored by NA, massive recruitment into d NA, @ least a barrack in all d 734 local government! then stoping Ijab in d north for like 2 year.

1 Like

Re: My New Opinion & Suggestion On Boko Haram by phemmyutd(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2015
utenwuson:
nice1! but how? were re they? 1st d road mount must be restored by NA, massive recruitment into d NA, @ least a barrack in all d 734 local government! then stoping Ijab in d north for like 2 year.

great!

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Explosion: Police Recover Remains Of 12 Victims / Do You Have A Large Twitter/facebook Followership? Earn Cash While At It / The Hypocracy Of The US Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.