Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Examination Malpractice At My PPA Today. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examination Malpractice At My PPA Today. (414 Views)

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / WAEC Dragged To Federal High Court Abuja Over Examination Malpractice / Exam Malpractice At Its Peak. Badd Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Examination Malpractice At My PPA Today. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2015
I am a batch C corps member serving in one of ibadan secondary schools.I witnessed serious thing that beat my imagination this morning while I was invigilating the JSS3 students writing junior WAEC(as being called).The subject is english language and could you imagine the students english teacher just came in to dictate the answers to objective and theory questions. The next thing I did was to video this english teacher while dictating the answers.I feel I should report this woman to the appropriate authority because this is the examination malpractice government is trying so hard to curb but it is so unfortunate,a teacher could stoop so low to involve in aiding this menace.If JSS3 students could be encouraged on involvement in examination malpractice,how much more of when they get to SSS3 or even gain admission into tertiary institution!I just have 3 weeks to end my active service year(August and september is break for me).As am typing now,this woman is back in the class to dictate answers again.Please,which agency do you think I can report this case to or will NYSC punish me if I report this matter.I can even wait till after I collect my discharge cerificate before I report this matter since the footage is with me. This will serve as detterent to others.. Any piece of advice?Thanks
Re: Examination Malpractice At My PPA Today. by Swaggzkid: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Examination Malpractice At My PPA Today. by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2015
As hard as it might sound, i suggest u look away...Dnt ask me why, Things like dis get dirty with time and u could really get burnt if u press on.

1 Like

Re: Examination Malpractice At My PPA Today. by opeaceo: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2015
Whom do you want to report to? Just they look them if you love your life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EBSU: Is The Cut-off Mark For The Various Faculty ( Depart. ) In EBSU Out / HND Will Soon Be Changed To Bachelor Of Technology – JAMB Registrar / Call To Register, Accommodation @ Tanke In UNILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.