Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me (74484 Views)

Christmas And New Year Bonanza On Female Slippers / 23 % Discount On Female Gladiator Sandals On Jumia ,valentine Promo...hurry Now / End Of The Year Deals On Female Bags, Shoes, Pumps, Sandals And Slip On!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by joseph1832(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
Akinz0126:

Oga which one be private part?called it PUSSY na people lyk una dey claim saint way una no be
You want make dem ban me abi?

Get behind me satan. tongue.

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by 9itewolf(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wich Kain dream ihm go dey dream 4 nyt?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Toks2008(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Hehehe..d guy is really enjoying cheesy...shame unto dat woman who wil allow her private part 2 b tattooed. D world is indeed coming 2 an end

Some ladies are so daft that they create problems for theirselves by theirselves.

Men are wise and no reasonable man will take a lady whose privates is tatoord serious.

We may cope with the boobs side but down below,GOD FORBID
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Toks2008(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Redmosquito:
I'll be sincere, I came here expecting to see pictures of some of his private works.
Waste of time reading through all that pink lips nonsense

Small boys think about six packs and pink lips while men think business and money.

3 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
ziccoit:

Dry. Mocking some people source of livelihood isn't cool. Be aware they are not into arm robbery.
Oga what is dry?
And Why the sermon?
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by ociboy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
its all good... A.K.A PUSSYASKY...
God punish devil.
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by dyabman(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Did he tattoo Tonto Dikeh's private part?. gringringrin

Does Tonto Dikeh has tattoo on her private part ?

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by 9jatatafo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Richie0974:
Seriously.... D guy go dy pack in 'thing' well well.... grin....wen tattooing female privates

The guy go even chain his joystick because some of those babes get 3 storey building backsides and fat swollen kpekus like padded v-boot.

2 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by princetelaviv: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
o boy na wa oooo
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Toks2008:

Small boys think about six packs and pink lips while men think business and money.
Oga..it is called six pack!

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by luvprince4real(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Show us picture of the work that make him a professional or.........

Adonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Toks2008(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
ferdimako:

Oga..it is called six pack!

warreva

only small giirls wey dem papa still dey feed dey trip for 6packet but matured babes go for real men.
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Adedaniel211(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
amadice:
how many of dem has he fückèd
Ask google
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by ziccoit: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Oga what is dry?
And Why the sermon?

I believed you got the message. Have a wonderful evening.
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by peeta89(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
How will a responsible lady or female in her real sense open her private parts because of tattoos?

If you ask me it is crazy and foolish of any lady to open her privates bkus of tattoos.

What's the positive impact of tattoos that our short sighted celebrities are kresting all over their bodies?

Anybody using any of this celebs as his or her role model is gone.....

I don't have any beef against them oooo. But we all have to be realistic.

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
ziccoit:

I believed you got the message. Have a wonderful evening.
I don't...

You too Mate.
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by simdam500(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmm where do I start from... why tattoo a private parts where no one will see except yourself, or is this to say someday private parts would be published like newspapers shocked shocked shocked

Cos I don't get the whole poo coming out of the gay mouth and the people that come to patronize him...

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by prodiG(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
contactmorak:

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/07/working-on-female-privates-is-no-big.html
I details envy you no be small....In other news,can we see some of the sample of his 'work' on female celebs. I need it for research purposes cheesy
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by yonzy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
End time things
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Pamelayoung: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Good 4 him
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Cynosure04: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
End time thingz. U guyz chu learn frm M.J.
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Forzap: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Abeg oo,sum1 shld help me wit any pink lip balm,were can I get it?(d 1 wit no side effects oo)my lips don cast embarassed embarassed
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Not my kind of job at all. There's no way under the sun i can be exposed to pusssies and i fail to fucck them. I repeat, no way. Anyways, i believe the guy is just lying try to protect the interest of his clients. From the information gathered, i learnt the ladies most atimes are the ones begging the male artist to fucck them when they get aroused during the process. So which one is the dude lying he doesnt fuccck them?
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by littlemistress: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
But why would a woman in her right senses tattoo her privates?? That's gross!
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
pretydiva:
Hehehe..d guy is really enjoying cheesy...shame unto dat woman who wil allow her private part 2 b tattooed. D world is indeed coming 2 an end

I love your DP. Do you love it too?
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by augustus175(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
How does that help me find a buyer for this my iphone5. If you know a buyer contact me on 08035256728.
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by columbus007(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Adaobi12:
nice one. so you made a product to recreate what God has created. odikwa tight.

#Loving my dark lips jare #
oh that's so sweet of you winkI have just gotten shivered when u say dark lips do u mean d one upstair or downstairs grin
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by columbus007(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2015
sonofananimalz:
THE GUY DON SMELL WOMEN YANSH TIRED angry

HOW HE TAKE DEY HANDLE THOSE THERE SMELL undecided
cheesy
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by columbus007(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Forzap:
Abeg oo,sum1 shld help me wit any pink lip balm,were can I get it?(d 1 wit no side effects oo)my lips don cast embarassed embarassed
u don too use am fleet abi cheesy
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2015
columbus007:
oh that's so sweet of you winkI have just gotten shivered when u say dark lips do u mean d one upstair or downstairs grin
which ever one your mind tells you.

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by ModiKen(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
He is an example to all graduates and intending ones. He is an enterpreneur. He decided to tak d bull by the horn after graduating and do something which is already putting food on his table. This is how it shld be.

Today most graduates just seat at home waiting for d govt to give dem jobs rather than thinking of what they cld bring to the table.

Search within u there is smthing u can offer ppl for which they wont hesitate to pay for; smtin legal.

If afta graduating, he had decided to wait for Obasanjo to give him a job, he wldnt have been able to boost today that he has seen some female celebrities' (like Tonto) privates; maybe had a taste of some of them too grin
Re: Bizzyaski: Working On Female Privates Is No Big Deal To Me by enua(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Even with bomb in ur body u wont still blow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Padded Push-Up Chest For Men (photo) / Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Post Your Nice, Unique Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.