Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Computer Training Center Links Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Computer Training Center Links Needed (938 Views)

Recommend A Good Software Programming Training Center In India / My Joomla Menu Links Are Not Working / I Need A Programming Training Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Training Center Links Needed by aphoe(m): 3:08am On Mar 07, 2009
pls can anyone help with how to get names and addresses of national and international grade computer/programming training centers in Lagos
Re: Computer Training Center Links Needed by neeyee(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2009
You beter go to University, though you can attend NIIT or APTECH but their certificates are invalid without International Certifications.
Re: Computer Training Center Links Needed by aphoe(m): 2:05am On Mar 10, 2009
so who told you i've not gone to a university?

e be like say you like kenyan airways abi?
Re: Computer Training Center Links Needed by neeyee(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2009
If you've been to University then why addresses of national and international grade computer/programming training centers in Lagos

just concentrate on doing International Certification. Many recognised Instituions as mentioned before do that.

So Nairaland is not meant for ABUSE, Take care!!!!
Re: Computer Training Center Links Needed by aphoe(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
Young man! Everybody or any sane person with ambition have plans and they also have an idea of how to go about it. If it's international certification i need, i would have said so
there is a reason why i asked for what i asked for. So please if you know any tell me if you don't know and want to help me out, just help me ask around
thanks in arrears and in advance
Re: Computer Training Center Links Needed by onsoft: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hello,

We are Indian based corporate Training company providing services in IT Trainings and also as an introductory offer to people to this forum, we are offering software testing course absolutely free.

Free courses Offered@ONSOFT TECHNOLOGIES .Please see the attachment for company profie and list of technical skills in which we offer trainings across world.

1.Software Testing Duration : 25 days
Course coverage : Manual Testing, Functional Automation,Performance Testing.

Course Fee:Free for all

Scheduled dates : March 23rd onwards

Means of Teaching : Online

Pre-requisites :
College Fresh graduates having internet connection with Gotolivemeeting installed

Feel free to discuss any thing about this FREE Course or mails us @ osit@in.com

visit our blog @ http://onsoftinc..com

Thanks and Regards
ONSOFT TECHNOLOGIES
CORPORATE TRAINING DIVISION
INDIA

Re: Computer Training Center Links Needed by Afam4eva(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2009
neeyee:

You beter go to University, though you can attend NIIT or APTECH but their certificates are invalid without International Certifications.

So universities give international certifications abi?
Re: Computer Training Center Links Needed by Afam4eva(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2009
@ poster

Abeg go to APTECH they are the best right now and their certificates are recognised internationally but you may complement it with international certifications.

(1) (Reply)

What Would It Take To Create A GIS Application? / Continuation Of The GUI Jframe Java Program / Sergey Brin (One Of Google's Founders)'s Personal Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.