Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely (32485 Views)

Missing Girl In Kaduna: Walida Found In Kano / Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / PHOTO: Missing Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by hustla(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Oti lo Doko[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
she went to fvck her boyfriend.
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by RapLawd(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nutshell!!!

They fvcking tell us how and where she get lost but can't tell us after been found of how and where she was found right

I know say her kind go just abandon her exams and go camp her boyfriend's house dey Marathon anyhow!!!

RapLawd
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by richyrichlady(f): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
hazyfm:
was she d one who followed a dude to Dubai?
lolz,u no well ooo
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by RapLawd(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
suwalee:
Make dem disclose whr dey found her na nd dat animal frm biafra was jst throwing insults@ppl for airing opinions about whr she may likely bbe

Sorry sisi,

But you don ever loose control before

RapLawd
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by ClintonDal(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
adorablepepple:
shocked, so her Stupid boyfriend finally released her or threw her out of his house when he was done. Rubbish children! Giving their parents heart attack. With her eyes like puppy
And I guess you were the olofofo that was peeping from the window when the boyfriend was doing it. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by suwalee(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
RapLawd:

Sorry sisi,

But you don ever loose control before

RapLawd

if u can explain watchu mean my dear
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Her face like pussy. Useless and worthless children everywhere. God have mercy!
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by kunleee(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
RapLawd:
Nutshell!!!

They fvcking tell us how and where she get lost but can't tell us after been found of how and where she was found right

I know say her kind go just abandon her exams and go camp her boyfriend's house dey Marathon anyhow!!!

RapLawd
Where was her reported place of missing. State? City?

U guys should seek God's forgiveness, yawning rubbish.
She was kidnaped by ritualist.
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by RapLawd(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2015
kunleee:

Where was her reported place of missing. State? City?

U guys should seek God's forgiveness, yawning rubbish.
She was kidnaped by ritualist.

Pastor kunleee,

And you and your kind should seek Satan's endorsement...

How you take know? Are you one of the ritualists?

Or the prime suspect her boyfriend kidnapper
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by RapLawd(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2015
suwalee:
if u can explain watchu mean my dear

Wetin carry Biafra enter your post
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by kunleee(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2015
RapLawd:

Pastor kunleee,

And you and your kind should seek Satan's endorsement...

How you take know? Are you one of the ritualists?

Or the prime suspect her boyfriend kidnapper
Lawd forgive you, you want to force me to tell you the story.
Never.
drink alomo to what u can hold on to.

#nobefight
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by RapLawd(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2015
kunleee:

Lawd forgive you, you want to force me to tell you the story.
Never.
drink alomo to what u can hold on to.

#nobefight

Origin for better pass na... but shoko as all na spirited wine for spiritual guys like me,,,

But I still don't believe you and your side of the story!!!

RapLawd
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by jidebaba69(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
Some Weeks back, this story of the missing girl (https://www.nairaland.com/2417660/pretty-girl-missing-photos#35340630).....
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2576299_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42
16 year old Ifeoma Obonna left her home on Wednesday 24th of June, to take part in this year Neco Exam but we glad to report that she has been found safely . It was confirmed exclusively to www..netbut the family has refused to disclosed to on how or where she was found.

Thank God she is back home

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-missing-girl-ifeoma-obonna-found.html

cc lalasticlala

At last a happy ending!
Thank you Jesus!
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by simdam500(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
16 what shocked

U can lie ooo
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by suwalee(f): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
RapLawd:

Wetin carry Biafra enter your post U won't understand
Re: PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely by Mcoldsoja(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2015
Na only she waka come?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What would be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Child Self Servicing? / Guy Poses With His 101-Year-Old Great Grand Mother / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.