Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? (491 Views)

Clearing & Forwarding Agents In The House Please Help / Your Preferred Clearing Agents! / CLEARING AGENTS @ APAPA/TINCAN PORTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? by rafcrown(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
I need information about good SHIPPERS/SHIPPING AGENTS In Europe .Especially
BELGIUM
GERMANY
DENMARK
AUSTRIA
NETHERLANDS.
They must have good knowledge or experience of shipping to Nigeria.
If you have a rough idea of costs of shipping different types of vehicles too from Europe only,cool and good as well.
Thanks
Re: Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? by HullemanTrucks: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dear Sir,

Wihin our company (in the Netherlands) we have a transport company, which doubles as an agency.

We ship more than 60 trucks per week to Ports such as Dakar, Lagos, Sohar, Abidjan, Jebel Ali and many more.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Mark.oconnor@hulleman.com
Re: Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? by rafcrown(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks Hulliman Trucks.I will soon pay you a visit.I will contact you.Regards
Re: Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? by HullemanTrucks: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Drop me a mail, you are always welcome to visit our premises.
Re: Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? by rafcrown(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
OK,Sir,I am very close to you .
Re: Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? by HullemanTrucks: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
In the UK or here in Holland?
Re: Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? by rafcrown(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Uk to Holland is not too far,thanks to Ryanair and Eurolines.
Re: Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? by SconarCeo: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2015
I Raf, I have a good list. Saw your earlier post on running an export and import Company to Nigeria from the EU.

What is your email?
Re: Do You Know Good Shipping Agents In Europe? by rafcrown(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
@ SconarCeo.
My email address is adecrown22@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toks Lexus Rx300 @ 1.250k Only / Registered 1996 Toyota Camry(orobo) / SOLDDD!!Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Rav 4@2.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.