Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband (1649 Views)

Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by Gagame(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Its almost certain that one cannot have perfect marriage but it can be resolved with good understanding of each other..I find this attitude of some women appalling especially my wife,I don't knw why.I have also experience this in some other homes...Read.

(1). They tend to vent their anger or fraustration on the child/ children:This part is crazy anytime I have missunderstanding with my wife like coming late,picking my calls and all that iv learnt to take my kid to my room straight up because if I don't the next I will hear is sound of slap on my daughter face,can u guess y?because she change d tv channel to cartoon..#Anger
(2). They Remmber Some Oldtime Friend To Meet:A friend of mine equally my best friend,anytime they did not come to conclusion over what they need especially her needs or have some arguments,she will call him on the phone when he is in the office that she wants to go and see her friends,she tells them that her husbands does not care for her,and that she needs some one to care for her today.Luck wasn't on her side wen she was chating with one friend of ours that we all served together years back including herself that she wants to be shown love,on this particular day,we were together in planet 1in marylandon a saturday evening,and we saw he showed their chats and we told him to invite her and we were not disappointed..wen my friend asked her "so this is hw you have been goin out abi",she said after all he usually does nt care fr her#Fraustation..

(3). When Angered,They Remember Their Ex: This part is painful especially to the man..Just last weekend that one very young guy that just moved close to my flat was having it hot with his newly wedded wife,I got back home and my wife told me they have been fighting all evening.so I decided to go check them let it not be as if one person has poured hot water or acid on the other as I knocked I asked hope all is well oo,then the man replied with fraustration"imagine jst two weeks after wedding she is telling me that I don't give more than enough money fr her upkeeps that if it was her ex,every week she gets 300k from him,omo my hands fall.#selfishness

(4). They Remember Some Promises You Made When Asking Them Out.: This particular one,my wife is also guilty of this,I remember when I first met my wife,I said a lot of things trying to woo her,like we will travel many places,when you want to give birth,our first child will be citizen of America,when you are on leave,we will go to dubai and many scope like that,sometimes depending on what causes the rift btw us,she tells me u"u r a lier jor,that's hw u lie to all those girls to have them,dts hw u said u will take me to America to have my first child did I??u said wen I'm on leave u will take me to dubai did u??they start to say all these things just to piss u off,when i tell her to bring money for tickets to South Africa here for three of us,that's wen she reminds me what she wants to buy for us and our baby,not to talk of America(550k go and come)aba.

(5). They Starve their husband sexually:This one is common amongs all marriages and even all this hide and seek relationship,just to proove that you can't sideline them,wen u come back from work after the stress and want to feel your nerves,feel your heart beats and God mercy on u,on ur way from work whiles your driver is cruising u r downloading new style of hw to shoki with your wife,if u no beg ahh konji go kill u dt night..

This is not to ridicle women for they wonderful, without them a man can't survive,but at that women needs to change attitude so we can move the ministry to the permanent site,sometimes I feel like divorcing and stayin alone cos of what i see...Man cannot survive it make we no lie especially when in it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dats thr business.... Wen dey tire, dey"l com bak

1 Like

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by ArchEnemy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Comparing you to their ex....childishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by snakebeat: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
My brother pls tell them, maybe they will learn one or two things frm this.

1 Like

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by idearito(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Juz passing by...#will comment later in d nyt
Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Only frail men/sissies could be entrapped by these woes.
Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by efemenaslectura: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
When I'm angry I tend to take my anger out on my daughter or her nanny. Tha one will just run into her room. However when I take a glass of cold water or cold Valentino and listen to toni braxton, I feel better

1 Like

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
I think I'm only guilty of no2. Not necessarily meeting old time friends but keeping myself busy with frivolities so I don't think and brood all day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by okpamson15(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Any woman that misbehave drop here and pike another one. There're many fishes in the river
Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
No 4, why would you promise something you can't afford in the first place? I'm not saying it's ok she ridicules you but you should learn to promise what's within your means...

Then why do you come home so late?? Leaving your wife and kid at home? if it's work that's keeping you away, I don't think she'll be mad, so tell us what keeps you outside the house? undecided..
As you're teaching her how to manage anger, I think you should work on stopping those stuffs that make her angry. .She's your wife, you wouldn't want to be making her angry, or would you? Learn to listen to her complaints. . Or are they so impossible? undecided

Aside these, I think I agree with you. ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by tinuolababy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op is on point jare grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by efemenaslectura: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
okpamson15:
Any woman that misbehave drop here and pike another one. There're many fishes in the river
you will remain in the river for a long time

1 Like

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by lilmax(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
When slaps are needed undecided
Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by pickabeau1: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gagame:

(3). When Angered,They Remember Their Ex: This part is painful especially to the man..Just last weekend that one very young guy that just moved close to my flat was having it hot with his newly wedded wife,I got back home and my wife told me they have been fighting all evening.so I decided to go check them let it not be as if one person has poured hot water or acid on the other as I knocked I asked hope all is well oo,then the man replied with fraustration"imagine jst two weeks after wedding she is telling me that I don't give more than enough money fr her upkeeps that if it was her ex,every week she gets 300k from him,omo my hands fall.#selfishness.

choii

1 Like

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by efemenaslectura: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
lilmax:
When slaps are needed undecided
grin grin grin grin

falls from bed grin grin grin
Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by efemenaslectura: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
You don talk am finish. Oya take this gift for your sensible post
MarvellousGod:
No 4, why would you promise something you can't afford in the first place? I'm not saying it's ok she ridicules you but you should learn to promise what's within your means...

Then why do you come home so late?? Leaving your wife and kid at home? if it's work that's keeping you away, I don't think she'll be mad, so tell us what keeps you outside the house? undecided..
As you're teaching her how to manage anger, I think you should work on stopping those stuffs that make her angry. .She's your wife, you wouldn't want to be making her angry, or would you? Learn to listen to her complaints. . Or are they so impossible? undecided

Aside these, I think I agree with you. ..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by Chidoks(f): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
nice one.so sweet i must say.i am so guilty of number 1.whenever oga annoys me my baby hears it.the way i descend on him has no part two but i am learning to control it but the good thing is that that beating makes him talk to me when he is keeping malice with me because he will always be like"don't pour your emotionsl issues on that child"and before you know it we start talking and the rest wii be history.
i don't keep friend so i cry.if he hurts me much my ex comes to mind but then i remember that my ex is very lazy but sweetly romantic,my husbands go-getter sttitude outshines his romantic disposition and the thought of that deflates as soon it crops up and i just sit down and have a good cry aftet which i call or text my husband and tell him how much i love him
as for the others my hand no dey o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by BundlesOfJoy: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am naturally quite hot tempered and before if hubby made me angry I would get into screaming matches with him and slam every door in the house.

Thankfully as I have matured with age and within the marriage I have learnt to bite my tongue and I find that house works calms me down until I am finally ready to talk with my head and not crazy emotions.

Sometimes hubby will joke that he will deliberately get me angry just so the house can be tidy grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by daben1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chidoks:
nice one.so sweet i must say.i am so guilty of number 1.whenever oga annoys me my baby hears it.the way i descend on him has no part two but i am learning to control it but the good thing is that that beating makes him talk to me when he is keeping malice with me because he will always be like"don't pour your emotionsl issues on that child"and before you know it we start talking and the rest wii be history.
i don't keep friend so i cry.if he hurts me much my ex comes to mind but then i remember that my ex is very lazy but sweetly romantic,my husbands go-getter sttitude outshines his romantic disposition and the thought of that deflates as soon it crops up and i just sit down and have a good cry aftet which i call or text my husband and tell him how much i love him
as for the others my hand no dey o
this is maturity, but you should quit thinking about your Ex, so that you would'nt be tempted...

1 Like

Re: 5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband by Chidoks(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
daben1:
this is maturity, but you should quit thinking about your Ex, so that you would'nt be tempted...

thanks. i no dey too remember the guy again joor.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For A Married Woman To Be Using Contraceptives? / See How My Parents Used I And My Siblings To Plot A Graph As Kids(pic) / Did My Wife Mess Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.