Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa (21250 Views)

Bomb Explosion At University Of Maiduguri Mosque / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Recover A Jeep Loaded With Bomb In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by midolian(m): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Two would-be suicide bombers have been arrested in Yola for attempting to sell an explosive device given to them by two men, the police have said.
The boys were given the device to take to Bauchare, a suburb of Yola.

The bombers, aged 9 and 11, were arrested after they attempted to sell the improvised explosive device before it exploded injuring one of the suicide bombers.

The incident occurred opposite Federal Road Safety Corp office, along Numan road, Yola.

“The two bombers are little boys,” a witness, who works at a fuel filling station close to the scene of the explosion, said. “I saw when they took the explosives to one baba that buys scraps and the baba said he is not going to buy because it was small, they left.

“I was standing here in this fuel filling station when those boys left the baba but just as they got to the road, there was an explosion. One of them was injured and they started running.”

Confirming the report, the Adamawa state Road Safety Corp Commander, Luka Ikpi, said, “When I heard the noise, I rushed out but I was told it was tyre that got burst. But the sound I heard was not that of tyre. So I asked my officer in charge of intelligence to find out.

“It was when he came back that he confirmed my fears, and told me that two little boys have been apprehended. I then arrested them and handed over them to the police,” Mr. Ikpi said.

Also the police bomb section confirmed the explosion, adding that the two boys were in their custody and more arrests have been made following information from the suspected suicide bombers.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186372-2-boys-arrested-in-connection-with-bomb-explosion-in-adamawa.html

Lalasticlala cum obinoscopy, abeg make una no allow this food cold o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Demmzy15(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Alhamdullahi, may God destroy those boys completely. Death penalty shikena!

6 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
So Nigeria is living in fears , if dis young boys av such device in possession then I fear a lot for dis country , no safe place anymore in naija
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by tayebest(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
K
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by midolian(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
This no-nonsense regime will surely put an end to this bloody nightmare. (By His grace)

We will soon get there. "Sofily sofily catchee monkey"

jcross19:
yes they will they are his boys
#WailingWailer, grow a brain.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is the type of news I wana be seeing..

[size=20pt]sai Buhari[/size]

6 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by ChelseaDr(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
k
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by donholy28(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
age 9-11...wow dis people re really crazy and who is d fool that sent them sef
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by jcross19: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
midolian:
This regime will surely put an end to these nightmare.
yes they will, they are his boys

5 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pictures
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Toktee(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:
Your grandpa had no sense,ur oldmans brain is dead,your own brain is touch,your problem is beyond redemption.

17 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by nikkiking(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Trading bombs....... naija don turn to parkistan. God pls come to our aids.
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by sinkhole: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
Alhamdullahi, may God destroy those boys completely. Death penalty shikena!
Those boys are innocent, if not they wouldnt have been attempting to sell those things as scraps! Those who gave them (who may never be found) are to blame.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by midolian(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
sinkhole:
Those boys are innocent, if not they wouldnt have been attempting to sell those things as scraps! Those who gave them (who may not be found) are to blame.
As contained in the news, more arrests have been made following information gotten from the boys.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by tucky200(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
jcross19:

2 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by jcross19: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Toktee:
my grandpa had no sense,my oldmans brain is dead,my own brain is touch,my problem is beyond redemption.
"k"
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by shininglite(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Upon there firm grip of power for over 40yrs they cudnt educate there young..if illiteracy was combated in d north..maybe there woudnt hv been anything like boko haram 2day

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Midolian, ve u seen aminat508 ?
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by midolian(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Midolian, ve u seen aminat508 ?
I haven't oo.

Buh wait a minute, wetin do u and Genea? Train don pass una middle?

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
midolian:
I haven't oo.

Buh wait a minute, wetin do u and Genea? Train don pass una middle?
Haba! Genea remains ma heart, buh just worried ve not seen aminat508 for quite a long time now.
I heard she likes playing wif small boiz in romance cum sexuality section, pls help me check if shez dere, and tell her am saying hi.
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by midolian(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Haba! Genea remains ma heart, buh just worried ve not seen aminat508 for quite a long time now.
I heard she likes playing wif small boiz in romance cum sexuality section, pls help me check if shez dere, and tell her am saying hi.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

E don tey small wey she come online.
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Demmzy15(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
sinkhole:
Those boys are innocent, if not they wouldnt have been attempting to sell those things as scraps! Those who gave them (who may never be found) are to blame.
ok
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na wa o.
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Buhari will grant them pardon

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Emmahunk(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THEM
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by generaliy07(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
DID GOD SEND THESE KIDS TOO? TO TAKE PRECIOUS LIVES?

SEE WHY YOU NEED TO READ THIS, THE GODS ARE (NOW) TO BLAME

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/08/the-gods-are-not-now-to-blame/
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Lilprincey(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
The kind of bombinq news we hear dis days can make a dead man scared..GOD help us

1 Like

Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by jammani(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ok
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Lovexme(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Were they going to sell the explosives?

I don't fully get this gist. undecided
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by skihacker(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Really nigga??
Re: 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa by Richie0974: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
What a shame...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Harbouring And Employing Illegal Migrants Will Be Jailed And Fined / Top Police Brass Tried To Shield Abba Kyari - Daily Trust / Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.