Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,956 members, 7,845,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. (9576 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & George Andreas Papandreou, Ex Prime Minister Of Greece Meet / Buhari Receives Medical Doctors From Greece (photos) / Tears! Still Thinking About This Pretty Girl Facing Death Penalty In China. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by oboy3(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oh greece!!!
lemme comment,others are commenting
i fit'nt carry last
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cooljoe1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

The earlier we understand and accept that nothing is free, the better for all of us.
yes ooo...the country has been bailed out for abt to two to three times now.
If they are bailed out again that doesn't mean their situation is better cos this IMF nd co. are devilish ehnnnn
I pray Naija no go fall 4dis kind pit ooo

1 Like

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cooljoe1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

The earlier we understand and accept that nothing is free, the better for all of us.
but wait ooo...their mineral resouces finish ni? Or dhem no get at all?
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cooljoe1:

Greece is broke....very hungry right now! Una just dey here dey talk, talk, talk....Make una go give dem some money to buy food and eat o oh. Una dey ask whether dem get mineral/coke resources or not cheesy grin

Abegi, make I go check wetin dey new at www.mazech.com

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cooljoe1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
mazech:

Greece is broke....very hungry right now! Una just dey here dey talk, talk, talk....Make una go give dem some money to buy food and eat o oh. Una dey ask whether dem get mineral/coke resources or not cheesy grin

Abegi, make I go check wetin dey new at www.mazech.com
as me sef kan broke naw nko?
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cooljoe1:

as me sef kan broke naw nko?

lol, funny! Sorry o oh...

It means e dey everywhere even my side grin
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by mikolo80: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Exactly. I bet there are people in remote areas there currently going through hell - maybe even starving - but CNN will never show them.
ppl in rural areas don't feel it cos they are farmers(real economy) and don't depend on govt handouts (civil servants and welfarists)
and secondly white people can and will keep showing suffering black ppl cos nta has refused to challenge CNN

2 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by mikolo80: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Exactly. I bet there are people in remote areas there currently going through hell - maybe even starving - but CNN will never show them.
ppl in rural areas don't feel it cos they are farmers(real economy) and don't depend on govt handouts (civil servants and welfarists)
and secondly white people can and will keep showing suffering black ppl cos nta has refused to challenge CNN And there are too many suffering africans abi dem de lie.

1 Like

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by mikolo80: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
kettykin:
This is really what will happen to Nigeria if Nigeria does not do away with subsidy on petroleum products
says who? Na only 3milliom civil servants wey go feel am.we don't have an advanced economy and we do not do credit so there is nothing to crash

1 Like

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cooljoe1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
undecided
mazech:

It means e dey everywhere grin
undecided
mazech:

It means e dey everywhere grin
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cooljoe1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cooljoe1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
mazech:

It means e dey everywhere even my side grin

whts making u to laugh? is it funny or what?
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by chigoizie7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cooljoe1:

Even if dem get and ee no finish, everything get threshold nah.

Do u know how much these people borrowed? Have u ever heard that a country were bailed out?( Billions of euro) not just once ooh.

They were bailed out after so many loans from both domestic and international bodies, + grants inclusive.

Even if them get mineral resources, which I doubt.

It should not be much or maybe, ee no de go market wella, even if it de go market. Ee no for dey enuf to fund their yearly budgets and still service their loans which Is mounting so much interest.

Oga,no mind greece,na over sabi de worry dem.

It happened to America nah, because America is a powerful country, they used stup!d policies and so many none valuable and stup!d bonds that are none existence to cover their whole sh!t up. Printed more money and bailed so many strong banks that is banking foreigners money, even went to the extent of bailing out an insurance company, because they insured so many banks outside America, they used useless policies to cover it up so that they will not be booed by the international community. Dey survived because, USD is so much in circulation world wide, otherwise them for hear nwiiiii.
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by chigoizie7(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
mikolo80:
says who? Na only 3milliom civil servants wey go feel am.we don't have an advanced economy and we do not do credit so there is nothing to crash

U understood economy very well, ee better make we de go on slow pace as we de go, than to rush to be like the westerners only to crush like dem.

Naija no fit crash, even if them go crash, ee go reach 100yrs, @least we go de use all those western countries as case studies
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by grandstar(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Greece has no one to blame but itself

Their governments have been notoriousy overspending for decades

Despite the massive subventions they received from the EU, the Greeks have always ran massive deficits

To understand the scenario , when Greek when bankrupt, its national debt was 170% of GDP and its budget deficit 15%

For Nigeria, even during these trying times, the national debt is 12% of GDP and deficit less than 2% and we are complaining angry angry angry angry

Worse, the present useless government does not want to impact more austerity, I dey laugh in spakish.

The country was already rebounding this year as the austerity was working until this government sent them backwards

You want 2 eat chicken by force but money for gari no even dey

4 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cooljoe1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

Even if dem get and ee no finish, everything get threshold nah.

Do u know how much these people borrowed? Have u ever heard that a country were bailed out?( Billions of euro) not just once ooh.

They were bailed out after so many loans from both domestic and international bodies, + grants inclusive.

Even if them get mineral resources, which I doubt.

It should not be much or maybe, ee no de go market wella, even if it de go market. Ee no for dey enuf to fund their yearly budgets and still service their loans which Is mounting so much interest.

Oga,no mind greece,na over sabi de worry dem.

It happened to America nah, because America is a powerful country, they used stup!d policies and so many none valuable and stup!d bonds that are none existence to cover their whole sh!t up. Printed more money and bailed so many strong banks that is banking foreigners money, even went to the extent of bailing out an insurance company, because they insured so many banks outside America, they used useless policies to cover it up so that they will not be booed by the international community. Dey survived because, USD is so much in circulation world wide, otherwise them for hear nwiiiii.
aaaaah....Greece is gone finally
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by chigoizie7(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
ednut1:
this same country hosted d olympics wit 14 billion usd 11 years ago. the world is just sumtin else. mk we go bk stone age

E no matter oohh, do u know how much britain borrowed to host their own olympic?

They borrowed it, hoping that during the olympic, that they will attract investors, but it back fired.

Britain, learned a lesson, instead of borrowing massively to fund olympic. They approached some business men and struck a deal with them. Mcdonald's accepted to give them the money,but not on loan, he demanded for one thing in return. That throughout the olympic, only mcdonald's product will be sold, british government accepted, and told other players in the industry, gave them reasons and they accepted, that was how and why britain was a bit free now.
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cooljoe1:

whts making u to laugh? is it funny or what?

My friend it's funny because you asked ...." but wait ooo...their mineral resouces finish ni? Or dhem no get at all?"

I said "...Make una go give dem some money to buy food and eat o oh"

You said "as me sef kan broke naw nko?"

So we need to ask you ....'but wait ooo....your (country's) mineral resouces finish ni? Or una no get at all?"

Anyway, just joking...

***At Mazech - We're here to inspire, entertain, encourage, educate and let you be the first to know what's happening around you!

Click to see what people are talking about right now - https://www.mazech.com/Relationships

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cooljoe1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
mazech:

My friend it's funny because you asked ...." but wait ooo...their mineral resouces finish ni? Or dhem no get at all?"

I said "...Make una go give dem some money to buy food and eat o oh"

You said "as me sef kan broke naw nko?"

So we need to ask you ....'but wait ooo....your (country's) mineral resouces finish ni? Or una no get at all?"

Anyway, just joking...

***At Mazech - We're here to inspire, entertain, encourage, educate and let you be the first to know what's happening around you!

Click to see what people are talking about right now - https://www.mazech.com/Relationships
I broke. So i no fit click on dat link
except if u can bail me out....
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cooljoe1:

I broke. So i no fit click on dat link
except if u can bail me out....

Dey there now. Thousands are clicking to get needed help from young millionaires, billionaires and the rest!

Read this: 8 Young Millionaires That You Should Learn From

Click to read - https://www.mazech.com/Young_millionaires_you_should_learn_from

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Something else CNN will not tell you is that CORRUPTION is one of the major problems of Greece. As well as MISMANAGEMENT.

They need to probe all their leaders including their recent past ones.

They also do not produce much of anything. I think olive oil is their main export.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by obayaya(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Greece's problem started with the single currency thing Europe did.
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Cooljoe1(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2015
mazech:

Dey there now. Thousands are clicking to get needed help from young millionaires, billionaires and the rest!

Read this: 8 Young Millionaires That You Should Learn From

Click to read - https://www.mazech.com/Young_millionaires_you_should_learn_from
dey there dey bobo urself...
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Just a tip about how this mess started, my friends...

Here's the gist:

'Since the 2008/2009 global financial crisis, Greece has never recovered. As a result, Greece has been living on $274 billion borrowed money from three international sources known as the "Troika" since 2010: the European Commission, the International Monetary Fund and the European Central Bank (ECB)'

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/Greece_is_broke%21
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
wordcat:

Hahahahahahaha grin
Guy e no dey work like that o but even if e dey work sef, dem Greece people no get penny wey dem go use print more note.

But dem officials wey run down their economy dey as fresh as tomato Jos with their expensive suites wey dem wear when I see dem for television grin

But it's non of my business, because if na my country Nigeria this kind thing dey happen, Greece for they laugh us!

As bible talk say make the dead bury the dead so shall the broke eat the broke cheesy
Issorite. mek we see as e go dey. May Naija never be broke!
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2015
proficienc:

This is by far the most hilarious I've seen. You can't just print more, well you can but it will continue to reduce in value until it's just a piece of paper. Monetary Economics
Well, I was just saying...but...doesn't Greece have any natural resource or anything they can exchange with neighbouring countries for money? Are they just dry?
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2015
Philipsdael:

Wait.....but seriously, there is no money is circulation.... I'll like to knw what stops their Gov't frm producing more currencies...
Will it affect the currency value? Or is their currency being regulated by an external body ?
Pls, someone should reply me.
Merci
I've been wondering too. Were you thinking of creating your own country? You sound frustruated. cheesy
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Fash20:
they need money to print money.
They should try borrowing from Nigeria. We have more than enough here. Didn't Buhari bail out 36 states just a few days ago? wink
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by ResourceMan(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
tsdarkside:

i dont care about greece,,,in matter of fact...i dont care for any white nation,,,.... angry angry angry

THEY CAN ALL GO TO HELL,,,,!!!!!!! good ridings to bad rubbish.....btw,,,when are this white-devils leaving the planet,i am planing a global party when they are not here no more on earth.....
I am so very much with you. White people, children of perdition.
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by conyema12(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
chigoizie7:
This is an economy that believes that every damn thing is for free.

*U went to skul, graduated, couldn't find a job, the Govt will ask u to relax and take unemployment benefits, which covers ur rent, water rates, electricity , ur clothing and feeding.

*haven gotten all ^^^^,what's d need for being productive again?

*then all the unemployed citizens just seat back, doing nothing to replenish the Govt. treasury that paid their skul fees, paid workers that built the house were they live, pay electricity bills,both production and distribution, pay water companies, pay clothing companies that produces the clothes u wear, pay the food manufacturers. All there life, they are dependent on the Govt.

*if u have $20 million dollars, and keep pending without replenishing your purse, what do u think will happen? It will finish, even if u borrow and kept spending it the way u ve been spending, it will still finish.

That was the case of greece and so many so called developed countries. They keep bringing up policies that will support their economy, I guess greece has ran out of tangible policies, and they are suffering it now, like wise so many other western countries.

*i just pray, Africans will not follow there stupid economic jagons.

* let us stop clamouring for free education. Let us stop clamuring for ANYTHING that is FREE.

* let us just beg our governments to give us basic amenities and good policies that will make us survive without there dime.

* look @ it this way,when govt pays my house rent, electricity bill, water rate,transport, feeding, clothing,my kids school fees. Why should I den find some work? Why should I den stress myself to be self productive? There is just a limit to which govt will carry about 80% of a countries burden, they will simply break. And greece just broke, many other western countries will follow suite in due time.

*AFRICANS and NIGERIAN ,let us say NO to free things, LET us say NO to AWOOF, because ee de purge.

*give me a tangible source of income, give me policies that will enable me make my own money, then forget aabout how I will pay my children school fees, forget about how I will pay my rent,feed, and carter for all my needs, and still pay taxes to the govt.

* make I go smoke my evening weed.

This is obviously the genesis of the Greece problem, I wonder how they were even allowed to be in the European Union in the first place.

* Abeg pass that Igbooo here make I take one drag*

2 Likes

Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by chigoizie7(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
conyema12:

This is obviously the genesis of the Greece problem, I wonder how they were even allowed to be in the European Union in the first place.

* Abeg pass that Igbooo here make I take one drag*

Lolz, brother,na SK ooh.
Re: Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. by chigoizie7(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
MasterRahl:
Well, I was just saying...but...doesn't Greece have any natural resource or anything they can exchange with neighbouring countries for money? Are they just dry?

Oga,na only olive oil, dem de export.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: My Modest Contributions To PDP's Success - Oke Umurhohwo / Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. / Cnn And Americans Mock Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.