Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! (2152 Views)

Senator Dino Maleye Wrote WAEC At Age 12 If He Is 43years Old / Shocking!!! Buhari Got His Waec Certificate At Age 11 / Oby Ezekwesili Encourages Guy Who Feels Bad For Not Being A Millionaire At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by Sirniyeh(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
How To Become A Millionaire by Age 30.

Getting rich and becoming a millionaire always looks like a mirage and a forbidden topic to many. Saying it can be achieved by the age of 30 sounds unreal, but it is possible.

I graduated from college at the age of 21, very broke and in huge debt but by the time I was 30 years old, I was a millionaire.

Here are the 10 steps that will guarantee you will
become a millionaire by 30.

1. Increase the money.
In today’s economic situation you cannot save your way to becoming a millionaire. The first thing to do is to focus on increasing your income in increments and repeating that. My income was $3,000 a month and nine years later it became $20,000 a month. Start following the money and it will force you to control revenue and see different opportunities.

2. Don’t materialize your money -- show up!
I didn’t buy my first luxury watch or car until my investments were producing multiple incomes. I was still driving a Toyota Camry when I was already a millionaire. Be known for your work ethic, not the rolexes that you buy.

3. Save to invest, don’t save to save.
The only reason to save money is to invest it. Put your saved money into secured, sacred (untouchable) accounts. Never use these accounts for anything, not even an emergency. This will force you to continue to follow step one (increase income). To this day, at least twice a year, I am broke because I always invest my surpluses into ventures I cannot access.

4. Avoid unnecessary debt .
Make it a rule that you never have to borrow for luxury. I borrowed money for a car only because I knew it could increase my income. Rich people use debt to leverage investments and grow cash flows. Poor people use debt to buy things that make rich people richer.

5. Treat money like a jealous lover. Millions wish to
be free from financial stress, but only those that make it a priority have millions. To get rich and stay rich you will have to make it a priority. Ignore money and it will ignore you, or worse still, it will depart from you for someone who makes it a priority.

6. Money doesn’t sleep. Money doesn’t care about
dates, schedules or holidays, and you shouldn’t either. Money loves people that have a great work ethic. When I was 26 years old, I was in retail and the store I worked at closed at 7 p.m. Most times you could find me there at 11 p.m. making an extra sale. Never try to be the smartest or luckiest person -- just make sure you outwork everyone.

7. Being poor makes no sense.
I have been poor, and i tell you it is not enjoyable. Eliminate any and all ideas that being poor is somehow OK.You need a reaction against where you are before your level can be changed Bill Gates has said, "If you’re born poor, it’s not your mistake. But if you die poor, it is your mistake."

8. Get a mentor who is a millionaire.
Most of us were brought up middle class or poor and then hold ourselves to the limits and ideas of that group. I have been studying millionaires to duplicate what they did. Get your own personal millionaire mentor and study them. Most rich people are extremely generous with their knowledge and their resources.

9. Get your money to do the heavy work.
Investing is the Holy Grail in becoming a millionaire and you should make more money off your investments than your work. If you don’t have surplus money you won’t make investments. The second company I started required a $150,000 investment. That company has paid me back that $50,000 every month for the last 10 years. My third investment was in real estate, where I started with a large part of my net worth at the time. I still own that property today and it continues to provide me with income. Investing is the only reason to do the other steps, and your money must work for you and do your heavy lifting.

10. Shoot for $10 million, not $1 million.
The single biggest financial mistake is not thinking big enough. I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
already a millionaire @ age 21
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by Benedict44(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
ok...add " pursuing money in the right way "....
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by Sirniyeh(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Benedict44:
ok...add " pursuing money in the right way "....

Yes 000000
I started working 1992 with SHOKAZ TEXTILE INDUSTRY.

I hailed from humble background but with fear of God.
I didn't make my money from armed robbery, yahoo yahoo or ritual but through hardwork
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by owobokiri(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice write up, but 30 is too far bros. .
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by millhouse: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mill@ 25 , ideal
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by MalcoImX: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
What of if I am above 30?
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by papaejima1: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
I made my first Million at 25, same year I finished Youth Service.
It was via using my brain.
I started consulting for individuals and companies even while doing my NYSC ( on part-time)

Once I dropped the Khaki, I launched in full time. Was fortunate to get good paying clients working in the oil and gas and agric sectors.

Yea, for those who might wonder, that was when Sunny Obazu Ojeagbese was reigning with Success Digest and SADC!

The principles I gleaned from his strategies made me a millionaire and shaped my future.

1 Like

Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by GuiltySpark343(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
very informative,thanks for sharing
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by Sirniyeh(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
papaejima1:
I made my first Million at 25, same year I finished Youth Service.
It was via using my brain.
I started consulting for individuals and companies even while doing my NYSC ( on part-time)

Once I dropped the Khaki, I launched in full time. Was fortunate to get good paying clients working in the oil and gas and agric sectors.

Yea, for those who might wonder, that was when Sunny Obazu Ojeagbese was reigning with Success Digest and SADC!

The principles I gleaned from his strategies made me a millionaire and shaped my future.

Yea, I also benefited from that Success Digest Magazine. Does it still exist? Because Internet has taken over
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by papaejima1: 1:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Yea, I also benefited from that Success Digest Magazine. Does it still exist? Because Internet has taken over
I don't know much about them now. But I know the also own fastecash which was involved in pay4me kind of stuff when payment and purchase of goods abroad was a hell. I think the are called Meritchoice Fastecash now.
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by Dansy(f): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2015
nice write up
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by mrvitalis(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2015
Yea it's a nice plan. ... .. .. .. . But at 30!!! Well it cool sha but for me am aiming higher
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by Aspireahead(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2015
all these millionaires can any of you fund my startup idea?
Re: MY SECRET: How To Become A Millionaire At Age 30! by Sirniyeh(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Aspireahead:
all these millionaires can any of you fund my startup idea?

Share your idea and let ponder over it if it worths invest in

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Unsafe Zones In Lagos / IMPORTANT! Federal Government's TSA Account Already Affecting Operations / BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal upheld simon lalong election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.