Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. (7789 Views)

Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames / Social Media En - This Guy Shared What He Saw On Afmagic & Got Hilarious Respond / Identical Twin Sisters Miriam&michelle Reveal How They Got Their Sexy Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by TrishaP(f): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Some bakers are comedians grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by TrishaP(f): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
More

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by ELTON123(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by mayorkyzo: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Some people would just mould akpu and call it cake...smh

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by TrishaP(f): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
More grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by TrishaP(f): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
ELTON123:
I hope you'll pay well for this plot of land you want to acquire?
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by TrishaP(f): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Some people would just mould akpu and call it cake...smh
Lol.. dem they learn with people's order. cheesy
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
The mermaid and Elsa cakes were more disastrous. If a baker made that for me, I would force the cake down her throat and collect my money back. Imagine the disappointment

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by ELTON123(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
TrishaP:

I hope you'll pay well for this plot of land you want to acquire?
this is my land I don't know what u are talking about
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Starships4u(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
That tyre pics tho.....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Nostalgia21(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
lmao. they should have ordered from buddy 'the cake boss.'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by TrishaP(f): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
divAnnie:
The mermaid and Elsa cakes were more disastrous. If a baker made that for me, I would force the cake down her throat and collect my money back. Imagine the disappointment

I'll tell the baker to take the hideous cake and bring what I ordered for or I'll get a refund.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
TrishaP:

I'll tell the baker to take the hideous cake and bring what I ordered for or I'll get a refund.
I won't ask her to take the cake and get me my order in a polite way. Those cakes are nightmares. She'll have some cake forced down her throat
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by BoiledCorn: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
angry
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin Nasty cakes...

I can make it, they say

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Chiquitaa(f): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
this is so funny just cant stop laughing Ariel and Elsa cakes gringrin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
divAnnie:
And if she's a tomboy nko?
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Khd95(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Haaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaahaahhhahha shocked

Dat last pix b like Buhari cow shiiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
And if she's a tomboy nko?
If you mean stronger than me, I'll just run my mouth a bit and then run as fast as I can grin
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Tallesty1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
divAnnie:
If you mean stronger than me, I'll just run my mouth a bit and then run as fast as I can grin
Don't run ya mouth.

Just call my mtn line.

I will come and handle the person for you...........
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Don't run ya mouth.

Just call my mtn line.

I will come and handle the person for you...........
Before I bring out my phone to call, I would have been admitted in the hospital. If u aint there, I'll run my mouth and run!
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Tallesty1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
divAnnie:
Before I bring out my phone to call, I would have been admitted in the hospital. If u aint there, I'll run my mouth and run!
lols
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by 7footre(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
That mermaid thou... seems it is in muddy waters

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Imdachick(f): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
LOL
Sponge Bob cake is terrible. I can't eat that cake if served.
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by may01(f): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by angelTI(f): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Instead of the baker to say he/she can't do the prototype but can do something equally nice, they will be forming I know and can do all. Shior on them

The pictures are funny sha grin
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Mariecakes(f): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sometimes we cause it.
The expert will tell you 'Madam bring 20000 naira' and you'll run to your choir member that bakes cake To report. Choir member be like '20k bawo?? Ejo let me make it for you at 7500'. undecided undecided angry angry

That's the end product right there! embarassed tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by constance500: 1:37am On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 10, 2015
The Cinderela BDay cake got megrin
Re: Photos: Some Cakes Ordered And See What They Got..hilarious. by hatux: 5:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Me too, see what I ordered and see what I received....embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Old Pictures Of Your Nicki Minaj / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.