Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,624 members, 7,851,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy (4657 Views)

Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by ceo247frolic(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2015

Sarraphina Amaechi is arguably the nollywood actress with the biggest boobs and she is currently working with self acclaimed boobs queen of the nigerian entertainment industry .

Sarraphina and Cossy are on set of a new movie, Ara Sarraphina which means Sarraphina’s Breasts when translated into English....

See more photos below

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-nollywood-actresssarraphina.html#.VZ6qQX2n3Mw
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by Precious91(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
She looks like a hawk in that last pics
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by ELTON123(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
K
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by Shortyy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
so anybody that shows her face in an unknown movie is now an actress ba? ok.
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by nikkiking(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ugly buh attractive. Those melons i don't mind squizing it.
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by no2fuks(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
dirty looking its not always about size
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
O great.....anoda dogsh*t movie from nollywood. But dis time with some of d worst actresses to ever walk the face of this planet. lipsrsealed i rada watch lisa ann than this sh*t. *opens brazzers in new tab*
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by hebex12(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Smhhhh
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by loadedmax(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na small thing naa. The whole ones wey I don feel collectively many pass this pair! Ask my mama and my plenty gf grin
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by fleps(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmm na wa o! Very soon it will be the order of the day. Many will start posting pics to show themselves as bursty.

www.acegoals.com
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by DDoubleUps(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ueah she got big boobs, but whats with all that yellow nail and colour riot dressing... wish her the best though
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by davidque007(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wat a shame, some women just don't value themselves
Re: Sarraphina Amaechi With The Biggest Boobs On Set With Cossy by debim2009(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Show of shame

(1) (Reply)

MAN Bμsted By Wife In A Hotel Sleeping With A 16 Yr Old Student [photos] / Check Out Funny Picture Of Tacha And Peterpsquare(pics). / 61-year-old Madonna Meets 25-year-old Boyfriend's Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.