Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

GEJ No Try But I Don't See Buhary Doing Any Better Than - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ No Try But I Don't See Buhary Doing Any Better Than (573 Views)

List Of Countries President Muhammed Buhary Has Visited In 2017 / Congratulations Nigeria!! Another Achievement From The Stables Of Buhary / Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ No Try But I Don't See Buhary Doing Any Better Than by smarthG(f): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
During GEJ's regim, one very thing he was week at was this curruption fight, however, the fight against coruption is not everything.

Nigerias were so hopeful that there will be a definite change like making the CHANGE an obvious hope. Having been watching from a distance with all the criticisen against GEJ, I hoped that something serious like pump prise of fuel would be down or have a particular person in EFCC custody.....

I just hope Nigeria has not got into another long thing. With what is unfolding, the delay, the one-sided governance, I don't see this mesiah fighting a National interest.
Re: GEJ No Try But I Don't See Buhary Doing Any Better Than by hawk05(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: GEJ No Try But I Don't See Buhary Doing Any Better Than by jcross19: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
smarthG:
During GEJ's regim, one very thing he was week at was this curruption fight, however, the fight against coruption is not everything.

Nigerias were so hopeful that there will be a definite change like making the CHANGE an obvious hope. Having been watching from a distance with all the criticisen against GEJ, I hoped that something serious like pump prise of fuel would be down or have a particular person in EFCC custody.....

I just hope Nigeria has not got into another long thing. With what is unfolding, the delay, the one-sided governance, I don't see this mesiah fighting a National interest.
the differences will be glaring soonest we will see. Now the spreading of boko haram into all nation wide prison . This is first step our president could do to move our country forward. It's well ooh.
Re: GEJ No Try But I Don't See Buhary Doing Any Better Than by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
smarthG:

In two month abi na for una o
Re: GEJ No Try But I Don't See Buhary Doing Any Better Than by Sunnymatey(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Your opinion though.
Re: GEJ No Try But I Don't See Buhary Doing Any Better Than by stevecantrell: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
The next 2 yrs are going to seem pretty challenging for the average impatient Nigerian but I believe PMB will top that with a brilliant finish , starting 2017.
Re: GEJ No Try But I Don't See Buhary Doing Any Better Than by smarthG(f): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
stevecantrell:
The next 2 yrs are going to seem pretty challenging for the average impatient Nigerian but I believe PMB will top that with a brilliant finish , starting 2017.

You have a point but there is a big truth North know about that they are usng against the rest of the region. North has the half of this country in terms of land and people and that is one reason they dominate every sector and this is a big reason governance can never be equall and a selfish people who believe other people are cheating them now are seasing opportunity to build fence around themselves. Yet they are the ones singing One-Nigeria! May Gope help us.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Wotkers Resume Work After 6 Week Strike / All Nigeria People's Congress ? / EXCLUSIVE: How Jonathan’s Ex-cso, Gordon Obuah Fainted In DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.