Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students (1414 Views)

Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics / Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by firstafricanews: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has allegedly ordered that the monthly allowances and similar stipends paid to the ex-militants from the Niger/Delta and students from the region of the country currently studying in foreign schools be stopped immediately.

FirstAfricanNews exclusively learnt that the presidency has also suspended any form of statutory findings payable to the Presidential Amnesty Office.

The development was said to have been prompted by a recent directive from the presidency through the Office of the National Security Adviser, NSA to the Amnesty Office mandating a strict adherence.

Before his inauguration, the president who had been inundated with alleged financial irregularities in the handling of the Amnesty Program under former President Goodluck Jonathan from certain quarters has been under pressure to act.

- See more at: http://firstafricanews.ng/index.php?dbs=openlist&s=24747#sthash.X5Qk5ULI.dpuf

Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by hawk05(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shoro Niyen
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Precious91(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
E warriors will fight cos of this ooo.#spreads mats,sipping my kunu#.Halfrica,join me

Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
am coming
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Precious91:
E warriors will fight cos of this ooo.#spreads mats,sipping my kunu#.Halfrica,join me
The allowance is for wat sef *a land dat belongs to nigeria* make dem go find work since dey always claim industrious

Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Precious91(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

The allowance is for wat sef *a land dat belongs to nigeria* make dem go find work since dey always claim industrious
when some illiterate youths are collecting 65k cos they werw carrying weapons before while a graduate is there earning 25k.#Sadcry

Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Precious91:

when some illiterate youths are collecting 65k cos they werw carrying weapons before while a graduate is there earning 25k.#Sadcry
They are never satisfied yet they cry wolf wen not in power

Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Precious91(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

They are never satisfied yet they cry wolf wen not in power
I am waiting for the time we will all stop these tribal bigotries and work for one Nigeria.We should all be satisfied and work for the good of each other.#LOVE cry
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Precious91:

I am waiting for the time we will all stop these tribal bigotries and work for one Nigeria.We should all be satisfied and work for the good of each other.#LOVE cry
U stil dey find love all i kno is wen biafra is leaving they shd leave far away from nigeria and west africa at large they can carry all their oil inside keg too and leave i no mind

Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Precious91(m): 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:

U stil dey find love all i kno is wen biafra is leaving they shd leave far away from nigeria and west africa at large they can carry all their oil inside keg too and leave i no mind
you and biafra guys
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=Precious91 post=35677696]
you and biafra guys[/quote
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by abduljabbar4(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
Good one! We cannot pay criminals with OUR OWN money
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Brightology2(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dis man is ready for war
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by Jj222(f): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just cross leg dey look nija
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by lorddannie: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Illiterates always look for ways to frustrate students and their careers.

While some northern oligarchs and kleptocrats have siphoned the wealth of the south-south through dubious contracts, ethnic-based appointments, and questionable allocation of the region's oil wells.

The children of the same dubious Nigerians have have ruined this country are busy flaunting, displaying and lavishing stolen funds abroad, in foreign schools and at home; many posing with millions in different currencies.

What a shame

Buhari should start with his own people; charity begins at home.
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by lovaleenny(f): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Buhari Stops Payment Of Allowances To N/delta Ex-militants/foreign Students by jonezz(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmm

People Who Borrow Billions To Plant Flowers Won’t Rule Ekiti Again- Fayose / The Controversy Of Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria / Presidency Boasting Of French Guard Of Honor For Buhari In France.