Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra (5503 Views)

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / See How SA 2 Kano Governor Disgraced Himself Afta Getting His Appointment Letter / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Humorclux: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
True life story of okoracha currently being laid out by Nmadi Kanu of Radio biafra.
Tune in now

4 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Precious91(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
E be student
Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oh my Gawd.

Okorocha, agbogho awusa.

His mom separated from her husband, ran to Jos Plateau, and met an Hausa man, she had two sons with the Hausa man, Okorocha is the first one.

Few years later, the woman reconciled with her first husband whom she also had two daughters with.
So she came to stay with her mom in the mans place, her mom named him Okorocha.
Later he had to return to his father, who took him to T.Y Danjuma. Danjuma in turn got him hooked up Babangida who gave him a contract to supply Police Hilux and Uniforms.
Then he ventured into commercial school.

Mehn a lot, he even took several Loans which he had to use IMO state money to service.
He borrowed money from Islamic bank to build round abouts and in return gave juicy positions to Moslems and built mosques all over Owerri.

Hmm, nawa o!

13 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by dtruth3(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
OMG he is really dealing with himoooo

its now official, Okorocha's Father is an Hausa man. He even mentioned names of people as witness to this claim.

11 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Shortyy(f): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin
Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by cheruv: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
As the leader of the Biafran court,I move that for the crimes of
1]deceiving the crown of Biafra and its people
2]for ruining the prosperity of Biafra
3]for conniving with enemies to islamize our people and turn them to potential terrorists
Rochas Okorocha would be taken to his father's compound, beaten and executed with his entire family.
May Chukwu Abiama accept his soul embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by dtruth3(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Another evidence, Okorocha took after the name of his Igbo father (the father of his two sisters).

The name okorocha in Igbo language means "A man with light skin"

Now here is the puzzle... His two sisters who are the real biological daughters of his father, are light skinned and okorocha is not. This is because he is not the biological SON of his Father Okorocha (A light skinned man).

13 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by asha80(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Normality:
Oh my Gawd.

Okorocha, agbogho awusa.

His mom separated from her husband, ran to Jos Plateau, and met an Hausa man, she had two sons with the Hausa man, Okorocha is the first one.

Few years later, the woman reconciled with her first husband whom she also had two daughters with.
Later he had to return to his father, who took him to T.Y Danjuma. Danjuma in turn got him hooked up Babangida who gave him a contract to supply Police Hilux and Uniforms.

Mehn a lot, he even took several Loans which he had to use IMO state money to service.
He borrowed money from Islamic bank to build round abouts and in return gave juicy positions to Moslems and built mosques all over Owerri.

Hmm, nawa o!
not sure if I should believe this story though I know that the police hilux and uniform part of the story is true
Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by owobokiri(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Normality:
Oh my Gawd.

Okorocha, agbogho awusa.

Hmm, nawa o!

Point of Correction:
Okorochas father and mother lived in jos together. If they seperated, that news will be rife in the village. They came back in the 90s and dieed later on of different illnesses. His mom was the tough type though.

Secondly, Okorocha got the Police Hilux contract under abacha not babangida. The gist was that he was somehow close to Solomon Lar who introduced him to Abacha and kids. He made a kill from that deal but he was already well connected before then. My hunch is that they all belong to some kind of fraternity. Not this soddom and gomorah conjectures.

Finally, we should be getting tired of these insunuations that he is looting imo or buying up assets with imo state fund. Dude is BASTAARDLY rich. He had many landed assets both in imo, abuja and jos even before some of you started hearing of him.

These ntwithstanding, I like propoganda ,. The eastern governors are feeling the heat of kanus propaganda. Negative or positive, treu or false, it will force these politicians to brace up. .

5 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by omoelesa(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chai! Black Jews And Mumuism Are Like Siamese twin

1 Like

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by asha80(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
dtruth3:
Another evidence, Okorocha took after the name of his Igbo father (the father of his two sisters).

Now here is the puzzle... His two sisters who are the real biological daughters of his father, are light skinned, But okorocha is not, because he is not the biological SON of his Father Okorocha (A light skinned man).
this does not hold water as their are numerous siblings of same parents where some are very fair while others are dark

3 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by owobokiri(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
dtruth3:

Now here is the puzzle... His two sisters who are the real biological daughters of his father, are light skinned, But okorocha is not, because he is not the biological SON of his Father Okorocha (A light skinned man).

Don't even go there. . Both his father and mother were most probably the darkest two people you will meet in ogboko. His youngest sister, who graduated from imo state university is as dark as your nyansh. The extended family do have some fair skinned people though. .
Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Captainswag225(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
everybody knows radio biafra is wack.

3 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
cheruv:
3]for conniving with enemies to islamize our people and turn them to potential terrorists
Rochas Okorocha would be taken to his father's compound, beaten and executed with his entire family.

Isee!

1 Like

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by MightySparrow: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Then Daniel Kanu 4 Million man march for Abacha; now Nnamdi Kanu propaganda. Hmmm mm

3 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Humorclux: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
asha80:
not sure if I should believe this story though I know that the police hilux and uniform part of the story is true

Don't doubt anything.
Whatever that mans says is pure truth with facts provided to support it

1 Like

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by asha80(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humorclux:

Don't doubt anything.
I doubt them..he is not infallible after all no way of knowing his facts are true
Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Humorclux: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
omoelesa:
Chai! Black Jews And Mumuism Are Like Siamese twin
help yourself

4 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Normality:

Isee!
phools... zoooombies.
Stupid propopaganda radio. lies upon lies.

3 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humorclux:

Don't doubt anything.

this is Why you are getting deceived. How can you say that Everything a mortal says is true? very soon he would ask you to kill your mother and you will.

3 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Humorclux: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
asha80:
I doubt them..he is not infallible after all no way of knowing his facts are true

He mentioned the time, place, year and names of some of the people affliated with Okorocha and his evil deed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by StOla: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
cheruv:

This is what Biafra will be popular for. Another Rwanda in the making.

Everyone must learn to hate the enemies of the tribe, those who show any divergence will be hunted and executed like the enemy.

I pity the moderate Hutus of this clan. When the Tutsis are unavailable for the kill, the moderates will simply fill the void at the hands of their own clansmen.

Lastly, this slowpoke I quoted should be hunted and prosecuted.

5 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Humorclux: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
naijapips03:

this is Why you are getting deceived. How can you say that Everything a mortal says is true? very soon he would ask you to kill your mother and you will.

A deranged nigga who claims to be from SS.
Remove the scales in your eyes and cleanse your heart from all the lies told to you by People about Igbo/Biafra, then listen to radio biafra then you'll know that whatever he is saying are simple truth
Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humorclux:

He mentioned the time, place, year and names of some of the people affliated with Okorocha and his evil deed.

let those come out and collaborate what he is saying or you shut up forever.
Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Humorclux: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
StOla:

This is what Biafra will be popular for. Another Rwanda in the making.

Everyone must learn to hate the enemies of the tribe, those who show any divergence will be hunted and executed like the enemy.

I pity the moderate Hutus of this clan. When the Tutsis are unavailable for the kill, the moderates will simply fill the void at the hands of their own clansmen.

Lastly, this slowpoke I quoted should be hunted and prosecuted.

"One of the few things worth dying for is FREEDOM"

1 Like

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humorclux:

Your type is easily deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by asha80(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humorclux:

until those people come out to collaborate what he says I will take with a pinch of salt

3 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Humorclux: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
naijapips03:

let those come out and collaborate what he is saying or you shut up forever.

You should be the one to shut the Zap up cos
1. You ain't from the east
2. You ain't from imo
3. You know nothing about Okorocha apart from knowing him as a governor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by dtruth3(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
owobokiri:

Don't even go there. . Both his father and mother were most probably the darkest two people you will meet in ogboko. His youngest sister, who graduated from imo state university is as dark as your nyansh. The extended family do have some fair skinned people though. .
Go and ask questions, that man has all the facts and figures about Okorocha. Infact, one of the reasons he is having problems with some traditional leaders, is because they questioned his paternity

6 Likes

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Humorclux:

You should be the one to shut the Zap up cos
1. You ain't from the east
2. You ain't from imo
3. You know nothing about Okorocha apart from knowing him as a governor

you are a phoolish zooombie. I am an a very proud igbo man from ideato north. I know rochas more than you do. so shut the fvck up.
Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
dtruth3:
Go and ask questions, that man has all the facts and figures about Okorocha. Infact, one of the reasons he is having problems with some traditional leaders, is because they questioned his paternity

just like your people are questioning your paternity....zoombieeeee

1 Like

Re: Latest: Okorocha Getting His Ass Flogged On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Normality:
Oh my Gawd.

Okorocha, agbogho awusa.

Hmm, nawa o!

keep insulting your mother.

Rochas, an Igbo, was born on 22 September 1962 in Ogboko, Ideato South, Imo State. He attended Juladaco High School, Jos (1976-1981). He studied at the University of Jos (1990-1991), obtaining a diploma in Public Administration. He returned to the University of Jos (1993-1994) to obtain an advanced diploma in Public Administration.[2] Career positions include President, Nigeria Red Cross Society, President/Founder, Rochas Foundation Inc, President, Rochas Group of Companies Limited, Pro Chancellor, African Business School and Former Chairman, Board of Nigerian Airspace Management Agency

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Creates New 35 Local Government Development Area Council. / WATCH The Latest News Around Nigeria On This Trade [VIDEO ] / BREAKING: President Buhari’s Presidential Team Just Landed At Nnamdi Azikwe Airp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.