Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

BOTB Bad Girls: Miley Cyrus Vs Paz De La Huerta Vs Rihanna - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BOTB Bad Girls: Miley Cyrus Vs Paz De La Huerta Vs Rihanna (789 Views)

Dstv Adds EPL, La Liga, Euro 2016 To Compact Bouquet / Miley Cyrus Performs On Stage With Fake Breasts And Penis / Rihanna Goes Almost Unclad In BBHMM Video [deleted Scenes] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOTB Bad Girls: Miley Cyrus Vs Paz De La Huerta Vs Rihanna by chibwike(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Linda Hamilton might have been your favorite Sarah Connor and Emilia Clarke might otherwise be your favorite hottie in general but last week’s battle of the Sarah Connors seemed to be heavy with Lena Headey love, based on the commentary. That woman can bridge the gap of anything. This week, as we follow the misadventures of those babbling yellow sweethearts, the MINIONS, where they’re hooking up with the baddest villainess of the 1960’s in their origin story, I’m pondering which of these bad girls would be the next suitable replacement

click the link below to view deatils http://bulkygist.com/2015/07/09/botb-bad-girls-miley-cyrus-vs-paz-de-la-huerta-vs-rihanna/

(1) (Reply)

Any Fan Of Naruto Here, Let's Have A Chat. Am ready for any argument / House Of Cards 4 / Airtel #lifewithoutdata Video Advert Is The Best I Have Seen In My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.