Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. (2227 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? / Dangote Group Massive Graduates And Exp. Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Bhayomi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
I thought of creating this thread to create a connection between unemployed graduates and working class including employers..

First tell us what you studied and Your professional certifications If any
In a nutshell sell yourself to potential employers and working class that can help you.

Goodluck guys
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by sistar007(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice thread

following
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
following also
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Chibaby87(f): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
You are there, we may get help from there,
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by unofficial(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Following too
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Femorama: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Graduated from LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY with INSURANCE as a course of study
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by adetola77(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fresh graduate Mechanical Engineering and Graduate member of Nigeria Institute Of mechanical Engineers
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by femology: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Fresh graduate of Forestry and Wildlife Management from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Ayuslad(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Graduate of Management from University of Portharcourt
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by buchi1987: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2015
GRADUATE OF UNI AGRIC MAKURDI B.SC MATHEMATICS/ COMPUTER SCIENCE PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL PMP isaachonest03@gmail.com
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by donald1010(m): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Graduated dis year January from NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN) and by his grace, I'm employed as the general manager at CLEAN XPRESSIONS AND XPRESSO BAR & CUISINE. I can update u guys on any available vacancies at my place of work when necessary..

Currently we need some with a kitchen experience, and someone who can make delicious
NKWOBI
COW-TAIL
GIZZARD
ISI-EWU
ASSORTED
FISH PEPPER SOUP
POINT AND KILL
SHAWARMA
etc.
Address is 90, Ago palace way, okota Lagos.
Interested applicants shoul apply in person to the above address or contact the manager on any of the following: 08125764999 or 09098140430.
Salary Ok and open for negotiations.
(CLEAN XPRESSIONS, XPRESSO BAR & CUISINE)

1 Like

Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by ComrdDRS: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
OND IN BUSINESS STUDIES. evergreentersoo@gmail.com
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by mizskyhigh: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
A fresh graduate of Accountancy,have basic computing skills and an Associate member Nigerian Institute of Strategic Management.

I am hard working,determined,pay rapt attention to details and work well with little or no supervision.

Not looking out for the pay but a challenging environment that will give me an opportunity to work with professionals and gain practical experience in my field with the sole aim of adding value to the organization.

A referral to job openings or graduate internship around Keffi and Abj will be greatly appreciated.

Please ask for CV,my temporary email address: MizSkyHigh@gmail.com

Thanks for this opportunity op.
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Bhayomi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am a graduate with keen interest in solving problems and adding value. I possess impeccable desire to take up new challenges and research into new technologies. I hold a Bachelor degree in Physics from Lagos State University. I also hold a certificate in Network Administration with proficiency in LAN and WLAN Installation. I have good Knowledge of Wireless and Radio Frequency (RF) Technology.

In addition to the knowledge I have acquired through my degree, training and personal development, I am also very hardworking and willing to gain employment in a reputable organization so as to contribute effectively in achieving the overall objective of the organization.

My attention to details and excellent problem solving skills ensure that every project I handle is professionally executed to the highest possible standard. My verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills make me an effective team player.

I am willing to join the workforce to further drive the productivity of any organization I am absorbed.

I can be reached through: 08080886590, 08130420080. Or Email: bhayomii@gmail.com
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by atama27(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Quantity Surveying Graduate (B-Tech), 3 years Site experience,(Raft Foundation,Pad foundation,and renovations) presently in kaduna,willing to relocate, good communication skills. Email: tomie_atama@yahoo.com.
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Adekagood: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
NAME: ADEWALE, K. GOODNESS. DISCIPLINE: FRENCH. QUALIFICATION: B.A. FRENCH. GRADE: 2:1(SECOND CLASS UPPER). SKILLS: ABILITY, THOUGH NOT LIMITED TO SPEAK, (INTERPRETE/TRANSLATE) AND WRITE, CULTURAL EMPATHY AND BROADENED UNDERSTANDING OF MULTI-CULTURAL ISSUES.
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Simcha: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
femology:
Fresh graduate of Forestry and Wildlife Management from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
Does the said course have good job prospects? Hope the unemployment rate is not high.
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by donwise1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am a graduate of Electrical Engineering

Did internship in a production company and at an ICT based organization.

Well grounded in electrical and electronics practicals

A webmaster and a blogger

Have carried out series of domestic and commercial electrical installations

Just finished NYSC and no job yet

Am available for any position on my field and I am convinced I have the skills and qualities to deliver and achieve organizational goals.

Contact me @ wisdomobioha@yahoo.com
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fresh Graduate,Studied statistics from the Federal university of agriculture Abeokuta.Age:23years...An expert in microsoft word,excel and power point...Very accurate and fast in typing,hardworking and ready to work in any reputable organisation/company...Keldaini@gmail.com.
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by soulhighman(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
I am a graduate of Microbiology from the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (Funaab).
Graduated with a first class (Honours) degree.
Presently a corp member, Batch A 2015.
Aged 22years.
Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and power point.
A problem solver, with sound anlytical mind and always willing and ready to learn.
I seek an entry level employment in a perfprmance driven and fast paced working environment.
Email:sulaimonidowuu@gmail.com
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by timmyblast(m): 1:36am On Oct 23, 2015
Graduate of computer science from Ambrose Alli University, and also have experience in customer service. Reside in lagos. I can be reached via: timothyblast2000@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Tedassie(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
donwise1:
Am a graduate of Electrical Engineering

Did internship in a production company and at an ICT based organization.

Well grounded in electrical and electronics practicals

A webmaster and a blogger

Have carried out series of domestic and commercial electrical installations

Just finished NYSC and no job yet

Am available for any position on my field and I am convinced I have the skills and qualities to deliver and achieve organizational goals.

Contact me @ wisdomobioha@yahoo.com
have you checking ? (it's a job directory site)
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
choi! u go fear marketing of degrees...... grin grin grin

make i no carry last....
I'm a graduate of .........*i don even forget d course wey i study* grin

Na Mechanical Engineering.... grin grin
Re: Unemployed, Fresh Graduates And Working Class Let's Meet Here. by gidos91(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
this days, is not about what u studied. after all my friend with B. Tech is working in a bank now.

Am seriously looking for a job in calabar. any body woth good news should please update me (08163051461.

for the record, i have B. Sc (Ed) education political science.
with plenty of working experience.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Lagos State Government Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment - 1st Feb, 2016 / Please Help With Direction To 25th And Staffing Office In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.