Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is He Just Being A Good Samaritan Or Is He Gay? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is He Just Being A Good Samaritan Or Is He Gay? (824 Views)

Good Samaritan Raises Over $250,000 For 89 Year Old Ice Cream Seller And Sick Wi / God Bless This Good Samaritan Wherever He Is! / 19-year-old Young Girl With Half A Body Got Wheelchair From Good Samaritan(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Just Being A Good Samaritan Or Is He Gay? by DiiVictory(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Something just happened to me now but fellow nairalanders I want u guys to give ur opinions on what u think.
As I was just walking on the road in Owerri dis afternoon trying to lookout for a shop wia I can buy airtime, I heard a car horn beep behind soo I just moved to give the car a clear road then I saw it was a young guy driving and his glass is wined down. The guy now greeted me "hwfar" and I replied "cool" soo he moved forward then cleared well ahead of me. When I reached his car and was about passing him he now asked me where I was going in case I was going his way that he could drop me off and I replied I don't actually knw my movement that I was going to get credit, call someone I was to meet and knw where she is in order to ascertain my route. He now said he thought I was heading towards assumpta cathedral and I thanked him 4 offering to help and he moved.
I was thinking as he left is he just trying to help or is he some niqqa out looking for a** hole? BTW I cover my Ass in the blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Just Being A Good Samaritan Or Is He Gay? by ZACHIE: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
ZACHIE:
Oh
DiiVictory:
Something just happened and his glass is wined down. .
Oh Dat
With 'wined' glass,he is not gay.
Just interested in helping a new catch
Re: Is He Just Being A Good Samaritan Or Is He Gay? by Precious91(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
laughing hard *cover my ass with the blood*.
Re: Is He Just Being A Good Samaritan Or Is He Gay? by osaslord500(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ask him na, y you come dey ask us, we get juju?
Re: Is He Just Being A Good Samaritan Or Is He Gay? by chipatra: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
na good Samaritan im be, but come o! na foamy yansh u get if na so, then im bin wan fuçk your yansh cheesy
Re: Is He Just Being A Good Samaritan Or Is He Gay? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gay. He realised you weren't the right target when you mentioned the girl.

1 Like

Re: Is He Just Being A Good Samaritan Or Is He Gay? by abdulahijenifer(f): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. THIS IS TO INFORM THE PUBLIC THAT THE FIRST LADY AISHA BUHARI IS GIVING OUT THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS FORM FOR THE NEXT 170 PEOPLE TO CALL FIRST,AND WE ALSO HAVE RECUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC,DIPLOMA,OND,HND,SSCE,ETC.FOR MORE INFORMATION Email us on nigeriacustomservices@gmail.com or call Dr Ade Bayo Oga on 07065996147.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress CMS Training In Ibadan / Let's Call Off The Engagement And Know If We Really Want Each Other, He Said. / Today In History.... World Human Rights Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.