Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Arsene Wenger Is Senile: True Or False. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger Is Senile: True Or False. (762 Views)

Arsene Wenger Is A Genius / Wenger Is The Only Man In The Word That Refused Real Madrid / Arsene Wenger Is Better Than Jose Mourinho - See New Club Managers' Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger Is Senile: True Or False. by Esdb3: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
This old man keeps making money but making mistakes. Maybe the Arsenal Board is unsuspecting of the fact this man maybe SENILE. His financial tactics may not have left him though but maybe his football tactics have.

His actions in recent times maybe an eye opener that we are waving aside.
His actions are listed below:

1. When he signed Ozil, the footballing world knew that all he needed to win that season was a top notch striker in the January transfer window. A striker who will not only wake the dead Giroud but finish up Ozil's killer passes. But guess what the senile wenger said; 'we do not need anybody'.
And Arsenal went on to throw away the 11 matches streak and concede approximately 16 goals in 3 matches.

2. 2014/15 season. Arsenal finished 3rd and managed to put on quite a show with their new boy Sanchez. A handy few has tipped Arsenal for the title next season. They have the quality now and quite a number of stars.
Once again, the whole world knows Giroud needs a challenger to wake up. Welbeck challenged him and see how much he's improved. Football tiphus as soccer fanatics are called in italy, also know that Welbeck cannot cut it! He is a good integer but Arsenal still needs their own defense scaring striker who Giroud will be a protege to. Every big team has a scary striker.

Guess what ARSENilE Wenger did..........He bought Cech! He has sceszney(nsots*) who is working on his redemption; Ospina who is one of the best keepers anywhere in the world, Rodriguez(not sure if I'm correct) an upcoming keeper who has a future; And this old senile dullard bought petr Cech?! What for?! Will he strike? Does he want to lose Ospina?

With these points I hope I have been able to prove that Arsene Wenger is undoubtedly Senile. You can show me anything I seem not to understand though.

Cc: mukina2 lalasticlala
Re: Arsene Wenger Is Senile: True Or False. by Kingsasian(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
I just tire o. The problem the team has is the lack of a quality striker, strikers like aguero, suarez etc that can hold the ball, dribble defenders without the help of other teammates and put the ball into the net without thinking and looking at the goalpost twice. Last season was one of the best in defending in recent times. I do not see the reason why Cech was bought considering the fact that Ospina is a very good goalkeeper. We need high quality midfielders and strikers.
Re: Arsene Wenger Is Senile: True Or False. by UnknownT: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Op, so which sharp striker is available for him to buy? Don't tell me Benzema or Higiuan oh

1 Like

Re: Arsene Wenger Is Senile: True Or False. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Back to Back FA Cup wins and you call him senile. SMH.

Cech is one of the best in the world. That is a great buy and Cech will walk into the starting line up. That makes the buy important.
Re: Arsene Wenger Is Senile: True Or False. by Esdb3: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Back to Back FA Cup wins and you call him senile. SMH.

Cech is one of the best in the world. That is a great buy and Cech will walk into the starting line up. That makes the buy important.

Back to back FA and no champs league? It seems like you didn't read. We are not saying cech is not good, we are simply asking why buy him? Tottenham needs a keeper they are chasing one, man-u is too, chelsea is looking for a replacement, arsenal needs a striker he bought a keeper and he is not senile?
Re: Arsene Wenger Is Senile: True Or False. by Esdb3: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2015
UnknownT:
Op, so which sharp striker is available for him to buy? Don't tell me Benzema or Higiuan oh

Everybody knows jackson martinez is the man for him but he let him slip. Grizmann is there even william inyaki is built for premier league. Charlie austin is sharp enough.
Re: Arsene Wenger Is Senile: True Or False. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
There is no guarantee any player will succeed. As long as Cech walks into the starting line up, it is a good buy. There is no guarantee Martinez will help won the Champs League. Not every club who spends well have won the Champions league. Check out Lazio's history of capturing the right players.

Wenger puts faith in youth and this time, he can keep his stars unlike when he lost Song, Persie, Nasri. He has young attackers he can groom. I do not think a back to back FA Cup winning coach deserves a senile tag. It is a remarkable achievement.

(1) (Reply)

Enyimba Fc's Infographic After 1st Round Of The 2014/2015 Season / Open A Free Account With MERRYBET Register Now / Sports Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.