Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K (1009 Views)

Beautiful Kim K Inspired Must Have Flowing Dress! / Ghana Wax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K by OssaiBenneth: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
The world's first selfie taking wax figure made in the image of Kim Kardashiam West dressed in one of her all time favourite Balmain dresses - her bachelorette party outfit - was officially unveiled today at Madame Tussaud. Backgrounds change behind the selfie-taking wax figure, showing different locales for her to pose in, like at a tropical cabana, Taj Mahal, etc.

See more at: http://multinaija..com/2015/07/the-worlds-1st-selfie-taking-wax-figure.html#sthash.FvcAPw6c.dpuf

Re: The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K by MissEse: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Na wa for these oyibo pple. The maker wud be excited upon completion of project o
Re: The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
una no do justice to that mammary gland (sagging)
Re: The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K by obontami: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
how does this add to the numbers of hoes that wrap their lips around my dick
Re: The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K by Tabelachizza(f): 3:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Enweghi Aka-oru
Re: The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K by pretydiva(f): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2015
I still don't understand dis thread. Can sm1 pls do me d favor of explaining wat it's all about
Re: The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K by icebebe(f): 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
I still don't understand dis thread. Can sm1 pls do me d favor of explaining wat it's all about
instead of waiting fr Kim to take a selfie wit u,uc an jus jejely travel to any country were dey ave her statue made,n take ur selfie,n pple will fink u snapped wit Kim nt knwing it's a Kim statue
Re: The World's 1st Selfie Taking Wax Figure Made In The Image Of Kim K by Precious91(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Bridal Sneakers: Ladies Can You Rock This On Your Wedding / New Arrivals ....shoes, Necklace, Earrings , Bags, Perfumes / Seductive Ankara Aso Ebi Styles That Can Beat Up The Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.