Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lg G Pro 3 Rumoured Specs And Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lg G Pro 3 Rumoured Specs And Features (467 Views)

Rumoured Specs Of The 5000mah New Android phone / Gionee A1 Specifications And Features / Gionee P8W Price, Full Specs And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lg G Pro 3 Rumoured Specs And Features by kingsamm(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Reports received claim that LG has begun production of its next flagship device, the LG Pro 3.

Last year there were rumours that the company had dropped the G pro series to concentrate on the G series.

Rumours making rounds claim that a sequel to the LG pro 2 is already in the making.
The rumoured LG G pro 3 is reported to have killer specs like a 4GB RAM amongst many others.

A chinese tipster leaksfly, for is famous for smartphone leaks recently posted the below on his weibo page;

Even though we cant read Chinese or mandarin or whatever Asian language that is, we can still pick up a few things.

Like;
The device might have a qualcomm S820 processor.
The phablet might have 4GB RAM.
The devices might have 32GB Storage space and possible a sd card slot.
The device might also have a 6" screen, 2k resolution.
the device might have a 20.7mp back camera and a 8mp front facing camera.

The LG G pro 3 might also feature a finger print reader just like the iPhone 6.

And the volume keys would most likely be at the back of the phone just beneath the camera, that is a turn off for me because, we are all used to having our volume keys at the sides of our phones and also because volume keys on the sides are more convenient than the ones at the back.

All the same, I think it would be a pretty good smartphone.

stay glued as I would be update you and post the full specs when the device is unveiled.

Full post at http://www.naijatechs.com/2015/07/lg-g-pro-3-rumoured-specs-and-features.html?m=1

Re: Lg G Pro 3 Rumoured Specs And Features by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
se

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Unlock My Alcatel Modem / Get Mobile Phones On Konga / Steps In Creating Light Painting With The Huawei P8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.