Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine (804 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by asiwajumi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ekiti state governor drinking palmwine with village people

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by asiwajumi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Irunmole
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by sirnature: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by Sunofgod(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Very irresponsible . . .

I'm sure by Sunday he'll be 'Dashing' to London for a medical checkup
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by muhyeenisce(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
I think its a normal thing
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by lormarx: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
He is human,values people and most of all my Man. If we have many of his kind,Nigeria would have experience change before Now

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by psucc(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
It portrays a deviation from the norms. Over 90% of his colleagues can only touch ground inside their compound with gates locked.

How I wish he will translate his sociality in practical terms touching the life of those he shared a cup with.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by smsshola(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmn while I don't freak wt all ds gimmicks of fayose...all cos he wan all of to bliv he is down to earth. Well is good but someone need to talk to this man that time flies.. am yet to c where fayose commission a project dt will benefit d masses, his master plan for ekiti state that can last a life time not ds eye service..buying plantain today eating at buka tomorrow. Rubbish wl continued ds after office and how many of d ppu wl remember him,but is project wl he commission wl speak well during and after his tenure my opinion pls. Though I may b wrong.
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by smsshola(m): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hmmn while I don't freak wt all ds gimmicks of fayose...all cos he wan us to bliv he is down to earth. Well is good but someone need to talk to this man that time flies.. am yet to c where fayose commission a project dt will benefit d masses, his master plan for ekiti state that can last a life time not ds eye service..buying plantain today eating at buka tomorrow. Rubbish, wl he continue ds after office and how many of d ppu wl remember him? But d project he commission wl speak well during and after his tenure my opinion pls. Though I may b wrong.
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by ShowYourCertificate: 12:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Fayose my role model, Wike my mentor cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by MosD: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Fayose, always staying at the root
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture Of Governor Drinking Palmwine by Dannyset(m): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Did El Rufai's Son say anything?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In Rivers State / Photos: Udom Emmanuel Commences Urbanization Of Oro Nation / USA Now Using Social Media To Promote Same Sex Marriage In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.