Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? (928 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
PLS ANYONE WHO CAN ANSWER THIS

Oya come n answer o Introvert missclassy farano cutehector

sorry i only know few people here for now those i mentioned have come to realised they are popular somehow.

Cc lalasticlala ishilove Seun

Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by apholaby007(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Poison does not expire.
It is chemically impossible.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Slow poison
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Princecalm(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
it is just like asking if water expires.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Poison does not expire.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Princecalm:
it is just like asking if water expires.

Explain pls.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
Poison does not expire.

But how do you explain when they say a poison has lost its potency?
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
creamycute:

But how do you explain when they say a poison has lost its potency?
what sort of poison losts its potency? Can you give me a name or a chemical formula undecided
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Princecalm(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
creamycute:

Explain pls.
my dear once a poison always a poison.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
what sort of poison losts its potency? Can you give me a name or a chemical formula undecided

I dnt know of anyone basically but you should explain more on why a poison Cnt expire.

Am sure you don't expect me to just believe you like that cos anybody can just say what you just said. So pls explain n give more details not everyone understand d basics of science.

Thanks.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
creamycute:

I dnt know of anyone basically but you should explain more on why a poison Cnt expire.

Am sure you don't expect me to just believe you like that cos anybody can just say what you just said. So pls explain n give more details not everyone understand d basics of science.

Thanks.
poisons are basic chemicals. Not strictly organic structure. They do not decompose spontaneously or even gradually. It is unstable compounds or mixtures that expire. When their molecules decompose. A poison is usually stable. And therefore cannot decompose and hence cannot "expire"

Read up on decomposition reactions and you will understand better. smiley
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
poisons are basic chemicals. Not strictly organic structure. They do not decompose spontaneously or even gradually. It is unstable compounds or mixtures that expire. When their molecules decompose. A poison is usually stable. And therefore cannot decompose and hence cannot "expire"

Read up on decomposition reactions and you will understand better. smiley

Nice one,thanks.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mods pls come and move to frontpage o,need more info on these.

r231 , freiburger
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by tpiander: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2015
did google offend you?

why trying to rope the site and site owner into your issues?
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:
did google offend you?

why trying to rope the site and site owner into your issues?

Google is not my last resort...i can get info wherever i like besides some odas will learn from this too.

No knowledge is wasted...besides Seun didn't complain grin
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by tpiander: 12:48am On Jul 10, 2015
creamycute:

Google is not my last resort...i can get info wherever i like besides some odas will learn from this too.

can you explain what others have to do with your issues.

Google should be your primary resort in this instance.....

No knowledge is wasted...besides Seun didn't complain grin

yes, some knowledge is wasted, and seun will complain when you land him where you are heading.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:

can you explain what others have to do with your issues.

Google should be your primary resort in this instance.....

yes, some knowledge is wasted, and seun will complain when you land him where you are heading.

Is not my issue,it's something i feel i should share and hey u seems to be taking it too personal,u can just ignore the thread.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by tpiander: 1:05am On Jul 10, 2015
creamycute:

Is not my issue,it's something i feel i should share and hey u seems to be taking it too personal,u can just ignore the thread.

why do you feel you should share it?

you are the one who seems to be taking it personal.

given the subject matter, if you yourself did not ignore it, then why are you asking others to?
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2015
tpiander:

why do you feel you should share it?

you are the one who seems to be taking it personal.

given the subject matter, if you yourself did not ignore it, then why are you asking others to?

I shared so people can discuss,learn n give valuable info.
Re: Where Are The Brainees Of Nairaland ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
First of all, the question makes no sense at all.Secondly:
Toxic levels, not toxic substances.
You seem to think of a poison as a particular substance with a chemical composition whereas anything can act as a poison.
Some benign things you use everyday can act as a "poison" when improperly used, or used in excess.

Excess sugar can cause diabetes.;
Botox is the most toxic substance in the world, yet it is used in cosmetics and surgery.
Fluoride in your toothpaste is very toxic, yet you consume it everyday.

Do you understand?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Forces Church Members To Swallow Live Snakes / Top 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Give Up!! / Origin Of Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.