Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (166467 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nasa28(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
If you wrote the test on 31st August and have not bn called for interview, I advice u to wait until they start calling those that wrote on 10th Sept
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Boshemann(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nasa28:

I heard its only few. someone said only 3 persons(11:30 set ) joined those that wrote on 24th August

Are you among those that did the interview

Yeah...but I did my test the Monday before 1st Sept in Benin.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nasa28(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Boshemann:

Yeah...but I did my test the Monday before 1st Sept in Benin.
Monday before 1st Sept.? please was it on 24th August or 31st August
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by eddie30(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please I was invited for the Aptitude Test for Wednesday in lagos, please is it possible to reschedule it to Benin for the same Wednesday?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by atama27(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
eddie30:
Please I was invited for the Aptitude Test for Wednesday in lagos, please is it possible to reschedule it to Benin for the same Wednesday?
bro, I tried rescheduling for benin but I still got lagos Apapa,i guess it's just to prepare and go. Plus please, I got the materials for the test? Thaose that have written, are the questions coming from the materials
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by larrydee6: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
No. But will be in that form.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by larrydee6: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
atama27:
bro, I tried rescheduling for benin but I still got lagos Apapa,i guess it's just to prepare and go. Plus please, I got the materials for the test? Thaose that have written, are the questions coming from the materials

No. But will be in that form.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by eddie30(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
atama27:
Send me a mail let's talk please : ecurrent4real@gmail.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Kaphy(f): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
odsniper2:

Thank u very much...am surely gonna share it too

Dear nairalanders,
Someone should kindly send the DRAGNET test material to me as I just got an invite from them now. My e-mail address is kaphy2002@yahoo.com. God bless you help me.

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by rayzo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
please i need materials for the test also got an ivite for wed,my email: ray4all05@yahoo.com .thanks in advance
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by drealtruth(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kaphy:

Dear nairalanders,
Someone should kindly send the DRAGNET test material to me as I just got an invite from them now. My e-mail address is kaphy2002@yahoo.com. God bless you help me.
rayzo:
please i need materials for the test also got an ivite for wed,my email: ray4all05@yahoo.com .thanks in advance
Kaphy:

Dear nairalanders,
check Ur box. Sent
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by gingger(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Have register up to 2 times I don't know y i have not been called.. Registered last month submitted my CV uptil now no show.. What may b wrong... Those getting the invites wen did u apply? Pls answer so dat I will. I own where am getting it all wrong. Thanks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by atama27(m): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2015
There is a reschedule option on the invite,i tried but it has no location and date, has anyone tried and succeeded in rescheduling for the test, am in kaduna and I will really love to take my test in Benin.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Adcrown: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Dear nairalander's, someone should kindly send the Dragnet past questions to me, my email is adreal41@gmail.com. God bless.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by cardoso01: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls wud like someone to send me the Gradnet questions to my mail cardosokayode01@gmail.com. Wud really appreciate thanks!!!!!!! Happy sunday guys
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by victorVIC1(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Elephant87(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2015
obaataaokpaewu:
you didn't mention my moniker correctly the reason I'm replying now. For the person saying he didn't see the bond, the bond is a separate document you will sign on the day your induction starts. You guys will be posted to some of the Business Units within the 4 states bedc covers. In our case, some were posted to asaba, head office, warri and etete BUs. About accomodation, you will source that for yourself depending on the department you were posted at first. First 9months is on the job training, going to work daily like a NEPA grin BEDC staff. For the remaining 3months, it will be done in Elizade University. For pay, considering the economy, they pay a stipend of #..,... for the first 9months which they will reduce to #..,... when the Elizade school starts(cos they house and feed you during the period). All these I mentioned are all in the offer letter. Welcome to the guys that made it, more people will be employed cos many hands are needed.

Bro, please after a year training programme, what will be next?
Full employment or another attachment?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by abnavigator: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hi guys.

Pls I'm in urgent need of dragnet past questions.

My email is minmaxlincoln@gmail.com.

Your timely response will be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by IkpemhiTG(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2015
so nobody wants to give full facts abt BEDC ?UNA DEY FEAR? ARE THEY PAYING WELL OR NOT
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Preator: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
IkpemhiTG:
so nobody wants to give full facts abt BEDC ?UNA DEY FEAR? ARE THEY PAYING WELL OR NOT

They do pay well, especially if ur current salary is nil

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by naizfriend: 3:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Please could someone send me the Dragnet practice question...I've been scheduled for the test too and I needed the practice question very urgent to start practising.
my mail is.... chiathan@yahoo.com
My God bless you as you do that.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by abayole: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
please can anybody help me with dragnet BEDC past questions. thanks.
abayole4luv@yahoo.com or master.easyway@gmail.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pls can you send to me. Blessingcharis@gmail.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Gherrokid(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
Preator:

They do pay well, especially if ur current salary is nil

grin Great answer bro. grin
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by TruthisGOD: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pls any body in the house shld help, i am slated for BEDC dragnet test this week. Chukwudiohaegbulam30@yahoo.com. Tanks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by TruthisGOD: 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
drealtruth:
check Ur box. Sent
pls i will appreciate if u send the dragnet past questions to me. I am sheduled to write this week. Chukwudiohaegbulam30@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by emmycare: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Pls I need the BEDC dragnet question, my mail is emmysunrise123@gmail.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by niyogeol(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wrote the test on September 10, 2015.

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by eddie30(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
niyogeol:
Wrote the test on September 10, 2015, and interview invite is here!
please where is the interview scheduled for? is it in Lagos or Benin?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Double0737: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
i got d interview invite also wrote my test on the 10th too for benin. pls can someone send d dragnet material to this mail pls, the person needs it for d test
clementehis9@gmail.com, thanks house
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by niyogeol(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
I have not gotten the mail yet. Just a text message notification. I can't tell if the mail is hanging in the spam folder though.
eddie30:

please where is the interview scheduled for? is it in Lagos or Benin?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by rayzo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Just got an invite interview in Benin Nxt week,did the test yesterday, Pls need help on what to d interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria