Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (166746 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 3:54am On Jan 20, 2016
MEDOLAB:
was technical trainee specified in ur mail message
,no it wasn't, but DAT is Wat I applied for .....( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2016
SOLARPOWER1:

@gydion and @ anduyo check ur mail ve sent u d dragnet materials, see you on tuesday, best of luck

my brother that year(lolzzz),,,I greet u sir,,,pls I also need that dragnet past questions....ajokucharles1992@gmail.com....God bless u plenty
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2016
anduyo:
Ajagbetolulopegrace@yahoo.com and bammytee88@yahoo.com check ur mail.success

Good morning bros,pls I also need DAT dragnet past questn....ajokucharles1992@gmail.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by gingger(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Demianski:

Lets be tolerable guys. As for me i dont think @eddytilldate meant it that way, it was just a honest response. The email is talents4recruiting@gmail.com although i still want to know if the application is still open. Goodluck to the TT guys, maybe our induction will be same time.

Thanks buddy
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by shedik4real: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2016
Pls, has anyone that came for the interview on 15th of Jan., 2016 heard anything from BEDC?? Heard it doesn't take time for them to reply after the interview.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2016
shedik4real:
Pls, has anyone that came for the interview on 15th of Jan., 2016 heard anything from BEDC?? Heard it doesn't take time for them to reply after the interview.
I am in touch with atleast 4 peeps and nothing yet. It doesnt take time tho but the quickest was a day while the longest was 2 wks so lets just keep praying and keep our hopes alive. God has got this one.

2 Likes

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by shedik4real: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Thanks, bro. Pls can u add me up on Whatsapp, let's chat??
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
I dont have a phone now but i will register ur number pending when i get another. I hope you understand what i mean by 4 peeps tho, they are fellow applicants we met during the interview and not staffs o.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by shedik4real: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Demianski:
I dont have a phone now but i will register ur number pending when i get another. I hope you understand what i mean by 4 peeps tho, they are fellow applicants we met during the interview and not staffs o.
I understand, bro. Thanks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Busbar(m): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2016
For those that will be having trainee technician interview today, kindly give us feedback after the interview. Am wishing u sucess. let us know how many numbers in attendance. Thanks.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by gungab(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2016
please, who can help me with Gmat pass question and answer should send it to me asap on akinwandegabriel@yahoo.com please help a brother .thanks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Why are the guys interviewed for technical trainee not talking?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
though d attendance was poor,d interview went well... ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=iavokeo post=42252059]though d attendance was poor,d interview went well... ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Thanks bro. Can you give us a round figure for the attendance? Also were the questions the same? and did they tell u guys about the 3years bond?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
15 on d list only 7 came for interview,I tink dey didn't get d message or dey already have an offer elsewhere.questions r d same.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mehn even if the whole 15 came. That's godamn few. Anyway all the best bro! How many panels? Was the indian man there?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
iavokeo:
15 on d list only 7 came for interview,I tink dey didn't get d message or dey already have an offer elsewhere.questions r d same.
15 on the list, and only 7 showed up? Well, the odds that you are in is pretty high. They may probably take the whole of you.

Did they say when they will likely get back to you guys?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
True! And information reaching me said there was physical exercise for the technical trainee guys at the head office today. Was it part of the interview or its those that av bin interviewed b4?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Demianski:
True! And information reaching me said there was physical exercise for the technical trainee guys at the head office today. Was it part of the interview or its those that av bin interviewed b4?
Does the information you've got also answers when they (BEDC) will eventually get back to the GT guys?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nope
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2016
prayer is d key ,guys.lets just pray.....(^~^)
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Busbar(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2016
iavokeo:
prayer is d key ,guys.lets just pray.....(^~^)
Av u been contacted for Job offer?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
please, what is the nature of their training
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
MEDOLAB:
please, what is the nature of their training
Have you gotten an offer?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Teedle(f): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hi guys!

Can someone please forward dragnet questions to teedlediva16@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=DgRaNdShErifF post=42308923] Have you gotten an offer?[/quote I didn't attend the interview
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
I understand there is so much anxiety in the house since the last interview but then i blv the last thing we want to do is to start confusing ourselves. Pls lets choose our comments wisely. Asking about training gives the impression that offer has started rolling in. One love everybody. Keep hope alive as ever, God has got this one.

3 Likes

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by shedik4real: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2016
DgRaNdShErifF:

Does the information you've got also answers when they (BEDC) will eventually get back to the GT guys?
Na wa o. This thg don dey take time o. Wetin happen to all the thgs wen I hear abt hw dem dey call almost immediately after interview? God help us o. I don tire to wait o.

2 Likes

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
my broda,d matter tire person oh.I just dey pray make d matter nor pass dis week Friday oh . but everytin na GOD.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by shedik4real: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demianski:

I am in touch with atleast 4 peeps and nothing yet. It doesnt take time tho but the quickest was a day while the longest was 2 wks so lets just keep praying and keep our hopes alive. God has got this one.
Any news, friends? Someone said they have started contacting technical trainees. Is this true, friends? Pls I need any reliable info
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by shedik4real: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
iavokeo:
my broda,d matter tire person oh.I just dey pray make d matter nor pass dis week Friday oh . but everytin na GOD.
My bro, na my prayers too o even if Friday don reach so, I still dey very positive. Few hrs to d D-day.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2016
dis wait is killing me , God bless our efforts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.