Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (165963 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jeremiah123: 11:29am On May 07, 2020
I also got a mail to fill a form what is d way forward
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by EZEEMMY(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2020
jeremiah123:

Fill the form
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jeremiah123: 4:18pm On May 07, 2020
EZEEMMY:

Fill the form
I have
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by EZEEMMY(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2020
jeremiah123:

I have

OK,
Hopefully in no distant time the next stage in the recruitment process will be communicated.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 07, 2020
sorry to disturb guys....For those that applied for Accounting Graduate Trainee is there any show yet.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by JBabacute: 5:28pm On May 08, 2020
Noseme:
sorry to disturb guys....For those that applied for Accounting Graduate Trainee is there any show yet.

No show yet.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 08, 2020
JBabacute:

No show yet.
OK bro let's us hope for the best.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Banfe6(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2020
I have read through the thread, I will say thanks for the information because it's very useful for we upcoming ones.
I applied for the recent advertised position of electrical engineering graduate trainee and I was contacted by jobberman to fill a form and I did but I studied Mechanical Engineering, I applied for Electrical because no advertisement for Mechanical this year and it requirements state's related course.

My question is if I am invited for interview will I have to defend those power engineering questions?

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DolapoDaniel: 5:35pm On May 10, 2020
Please house sorry to disturb
Any news for those that have done the interview since February??
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by AsiwajuEenny(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2020
Who conducted the aptitude test and interview in February?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:07pm On May 10, 2020
Banfe6:
I have read through the thread, I will say thanks for the information because it's very useful for we upcoming ones.
I applied for the recent advertised position of electrical engineering graduate trainee and I was contacted by jobberman to fill a form and I did but I studied Mechanical Engineering, I applied for Electrical because no advertisement for Mechanical this year and it requirements state's related course.

My question is if I am invited for interview will I have to defend those power engineering questions?

Read everything you can see online about the power industry

ATC&C losses
Isolators, circuit breakers,
NERC regulations
NBET,
DISCOS
Transmission
Gencos

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by bigkahuna704(m): 11:43am On May 11, 2020
jeremiah123:
Was this after the interview?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jeremiah123: 2:15pm On May 11, 2020
After d test organized by Jobberman online
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Banfe6(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Read everything you can see online about the power industry

ATC&C losses
Isolators, circuit breakers,
NERC regulations
NBET,
DISCOS
Transmission
Gencos

Thanks for your response Sir, I appreciate

Are you working with BEDC? If yes do engineering graduate work on Electrical related project or just those office work?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:58am On May 16, 2020
Banfe6:

Thanks for your response Sir, I appreciate

Are you working with BEDC? If yes do engineering graduate work on Electrical related project or just those office work?

I have left BEDC... But in BEDC just forget about the concept of career and "engineering graduate" you have in your head. ....Engineers are working as customer care... Everything is upside down with respect to career.. I truly pity the engineers especially the intelligent ones... The company is like a bank because the CEO came from a bank

2 Likes

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ProphetofOdin: 9:42am On May 16, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

I have left BEDC... But in BEDC just forget about the concept of career and "engineering graduate" you have in your head. ....Engineers are working as customer care... Everything is upside down with respect to career.. I truly pity the engineers especially the intelligent ones... The company is like a bank because the CEO came from a bank

But do they pay well, like how much is their take home for entry level plus allowance.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Sam3263: 10:50am On May 16, 2020
When can we hope to hear from BEDC. It is been long since we filled the Jobberman form
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by bravedragon: 6:15am On May 17, 2020
pls is d jobberman form still available
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by bravedragon: 6:22am On May 17, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

pls aside dat customer care is dere any other tin dat dey do
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jasperbright: 6:26am On May 17, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Sir I applied for TECHNICIAN TRAINEE(using ND)

HOW IS THE PROGRAMME SIR, AND WHAT OTHER STEP SHOULD WE BE EXPECTING SINCE WE HAVE FILLED THE FORM FROM JOBBERMAN

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by bravedragon: 8:35am On May 17, 2020
jasperbright:

Sir I applied for TECHNICIAN TRAINEE(using ND)

HOW IS THE PROGRAMME SIR, AND WHAT OTHER STEP SHOULD WE BE EXPECTING SINCE WE HAVE FILLED THE FORM FROM JOBBERMAN
pls wat is d application process coz dis jobberman form is confusing me oo
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by AsiwajuEenny(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2020
bravedragon:

Did you get a mail from jobberman that you qualified for the next stage of the process?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jasperbright: 9:33am On May 17, 2020
bravedragon:

Make sure ur jobberman is 100% click on the job offer, fill in the details and take the exam
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by JBabacute: 10:39am On May 17, 2020
Sam3263:
When can we hope to hear from BEDC. It is been long since we filled the Jobberman form

After the Pandemic Is over I think
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by EZEEMMY(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2020
Sam3263:

Currently there is restriction on inter-state travel, and that may be responsible for the slight delay currently been experienced in the recruitment process, hopefully once the restriction is lifted shortlisted applicants may be invited for further screening/interview.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:37pm On May 17, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

But do they pay well, like how much is their take home for entry level plus allowance.

It used to be 90k as stipend for entry level when I was there but I heard they have reduced it to 70k or so
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:38pm On May 17, 2020
bravedragon:
pls aside dat customer care is dere any other tin dat dey do

NOTE: I didn't say they are work in customer care, I just used that as an example.. That should not be hard um understand.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Sam3263: 11:23am On May 18, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

It used to be 90k as stipend for entry level when I was there but I heard they have reduced it to 70k or so

I thought they pay 150k?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by abelwealth(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2020
Haba!
How can a whole power company pay 70k as entry level..is too poor na
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by bravedragon: 12:30pm On May 18, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

pls after d training year how much will dey increase it to
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:42pm On May 18, 2020
bravedragon:
pls after d training year how much will dey increase it to

Between 140k to 150k.....But if you are an intelligent engineering graduate, forget about BEDC unless it IP your last option... There is no career progression in that company, you won't learn anything technical as an engineer there and within a few years you will become useless having no technical skills and nothing to offer on the labour market..... Even the training school is like bank training mix with many talks on the power sector MARKET. Everytime is about profit and loss .....If you studied non-technical course, the company might be ok for you... But for the engineers, a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by EZEEMMY(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Between 140k to 150k.....But if you are an intelligent engineering graduate, forget about BEDC unless it IP your last option... There is no career progression in that company, you won't learn anything technical as an engineer there and withn and few years you will become useless having no technical skills and nothing to offer on the labour market..... Even the training school is like bank training mix without many talks on the power sector... Everytime is about profit and loss

Hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.