Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Business To Start With 2 Million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With 2 Million (24233 Views)

What Business Can I Start With N50,000 In Lagos? / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / Business To Do And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by grownaira: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

I can teach you. I can give you a business plan, well laid out with expenses, thinking strategies everything blue print. And you will make #80k per week. With your 2Milla.

The only problem you might have is that you need to get a physical address and it has to be in the North

I will give you every into to on it. But you will give me something in return. When you set up, I will need your credence and license or support to get a FORM A or FORM M from the Government.

My pin on my profile.

Sounds interesting
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by Angelstartups(f): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for assistance.

Regards.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by yssok: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

I can teach you. I can give you a business plan, well laid out with expenses, thinking strategies everything blue print. And you will make #80k per week. With your 2Milla.

The only problem you might have is that you need to get a physical address and it has to be in the North

I will give you every into to on it. But you will give me something in return. When you set up, I will need your credence and license or support to get a FORM A or FORM
M from the Government.

My pin on my profile.

I don't stay in the north. I stay in lagos.What the business plan? You can share.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by Ymodulus: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
yssok:

I don't stay in the north. I stay in lagos.What the business plan? You can share.
Then am sorry we can't do business. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
OCTAVO:

Lolzzzzzz, well something tells me it may have to do with sport betting. cheesy
lol, undergoals want to use it to play dog race at Bet9ja.

1 Like

Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by arent88(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ymodulus:

hello what state do u reside in the north
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by Achero(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Contact
Innocent & Associates, a certified professional business Advisory and development firm.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by PrinceOga: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Check this out

Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by whizoooo: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by Excelboi(m): 3:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Ymodulus:

This looks promising boss. I know someone who might be interested in this and i stay at kano. how do we go about it? What is the minimum start up for this? we can come to an agreement.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
undergoals:

Ok sir.. but if u later change your mind we could meet and finalize it legally... what I wanna use it for is still virgin that's why I can't post it here.. tho have started it but with little capital, I just need a better capital to make more..

i might be interested in investing in your virgin business idea, thats if its still operational. you can reach me on nilnwabunike@ yahoo.com
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by rexandyke(m): 5:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Hello, I found a great article that I hope will help you in choosing ideas to invest your millions in. this post contains fresh ideas that will make millions for you.

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html?m=1
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by iamolex002: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by BLAQUEWELSH: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2017
Please help me. Anything it will take. Please Sir
Thank you
blaquewelsh@gmail.com
Ymodulus:

I will give you every into to on it. But you will give me something in return. When you set up, I will need your credence and license or support to get a FORM A or FORM M from the Government.

My pin on my profile.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by nomorelimits: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2019
Whoever has a good idea to share about the subject matter should please do. We are following and i am personally interested in this.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by IBTG: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
planet4sure:
You can go into buying and selling of Agro products from northern nigeria and sell in south west lagos mile 12.

You buy in bulk transport it to any major market and sell in wholesale.

Hope this help? If u need more information I can link you up with someone who is already in the business to show you how it's been done.
.....Could you please link me up to the person that does such biz.....My contact is: 09015871063
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by IBTG: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
undergoals:

Guy like I said the biz is still new and I knw how much I get every month with the little capital I invest in it... giving it out now is not advisable and also loaning me and giving him 200k everymonth is also a biz on its own... u don't have to buy and sell before u call it a biz... but am very sure if he can do it he will come here to testify abt how he receives his 200k monthly with no problem... well this will be last post tho, like I said if he changes his mind he can pm me or anyone with good capital can pm me...
.....Is the biz now old enough to let the cat out? Would really appreciate,sir....
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by SmartRetailApp(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
In order not to stress yourself so much about what business is good, you can just invest in real estate. Buy land and resell later. You can also buy farmland and plant crops on it, come back after a year and smile. Am a real estate consultant, if you need a farmland or property in either Oyo state, ibadan, ogun, abeokuta, or lagos state, call or whatsapp https:///2348068506972
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by standfit007: 4:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Would kindly share the link? I'm keenly interested please. Kindly DM via e mail addy standfit5 (at)gmail dot com

planet4sure:
You can go into buying and selling of Agro products from northern nigeria and sell in south west lagos mile 12.

Hope this help? If u need more information I can link you up with someone who is already in the business to show you how it's been done.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by mikeeano(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2021
planet4sure:

Please, can you link me up with the person.

Please. 0.8.0.8.2.6.9.6.7.15
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Slide in to redeem all kinds of

Gift Cards

Trade Bitcoins

Cashapp Funds

Send a DM 09076396782
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by mikeeano(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ymodulus:

My pin on my profile.

Please beepme on WhatsApp 08082696715.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by Solomon6383: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Which type of Bussines is that sir? I'm interested

Ymodulus:

My pin on my profile.
Re: Business To Start With 2 Million by Dfrenzy(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2021
If you are serious about making money, then this should interest you. You can WhatsApp me on +2347018130222

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibckxlFmNA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven Chinese Companies That Have Made It In Africa / 9 Ways To Protect Your ATM Debit Cards In Nigeria / Chi Limited Acquired By Coca-cola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.