Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? (1053 Views)

Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening / "EFCC What Of Amaechi?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? by obicentlis: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2015
No state governor in the history of Nigeria embezzled half of what T. A. Orji got from Abia treasury. In his eight years as the helm man, he didn't start up or execute a project worth more than 500million naira.
In Aba, he did construct any single road. He used local contractors to patch few roads and left the remaining at the mercy of the residents. In umuahia the state capital, he recoated few roads and commissioned them.

I don't need to go further on the looting of Abia State treasury by this man because it's a known knowledge, even kids in Abia State know about it.

But what is baffling me is the EFCC quietness about his corrupt life.
Does it mean he has succeeded in manipulating them as he has been trying to court those in power now ,since their victory at the last election.
He renamed the state secretariat after APC Chieftain, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu and compelled the state university to award him honorary doctorate, this was a man he didn't allow him and his presidential candidate Buhari to make use of Aba township stadium, a man he locked out from campaigning in the major markets in Aba. Now, he has remembered that he(Ogbonnaya Onu) is a former governor because his party is in power.

EFCC, what of T. A. Orji?

Do Abians Justice!!!!

Are you compromised?

1 Like

Re: EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? by Cutehector(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Dey dnt have enough resources to arrest him
Re: EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? by Humorclux: 6:56am On Jul 10, 2015
In T.A Orji's naughty mind, he be like "Ghost Mode dem no dey see me"
Re: EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? by obicentlis: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Humorclux:
In T.A Orji's naughty mind, he be like "Ghost Mode dem no dey see me"
That devil has been perfecting his game seriously. He has courted northern traditional rulers, one of them gave him a traditional title last month.

Don't be surprised that he has an insider suppressing his files.
He should have been the one to be first arrested considering his crimes against Abians for 8 years.

This is my online petition for his arrest and persecution.
Re: EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? by obicentlis: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Please all well meaning Nigerians that know what T. A. Orji did in Abia State should please sign this petition so that efcc can do their job.

None of these ex governors being tried did half of what T. A. Orji did as governor of Abia State.

EFCC, do your job.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? by 001ng: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2015
EFCC arrest and persecution Thief After Orji.

He is worst than those you are persecuting.
Re: EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? by Nnemuka(f): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2015
What happens to Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi etc?
Re: EFCC: What Of T. A. Orji? by obicentlis: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Nnemuka:
What happens to Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi etc?
Their level of corruption never reach like T. A. Orji.

Or are you patrikobi?

(1) (Reply)

Buharis Unreadiness Shows He Didnt Expected To Win The Electon / ICC Cannot Investigate George Bush / Buhari: How I Chose New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.