Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

What Was Your First Impression Of These Naija Artists - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Was Your First Impression Of These Naija Artists (758 Views)

Which Naija Artists That Never Worked With Each Other You Want To See In A Song? / Naija Artists On Probation / Listen To The New Nigerian Hip Hop Compilation Feat. Naija Artists Based In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Impression Of These Naija Artists by sosanyabee: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2009
so my conversation about amplifyed crew got me thinking, do you guys remember your first ever impression about the following artists? and what made you change your mind about the first impression? well mine are

Dbanj- F.B.N.S (fine boy no sense), i was like 'what the hell is a tongolo for goodness sake"
9ice- gongo aso didnt make sense to me. he sounded like a yoruba story teller or something.
P-square- these boys are copy-cats
2face- african queen was off the hoooooook
Styl-Plus- i loved them!
Ruggedman- dis guy is a tight rapper
Sasha- wow a naija babe that raps!
Maintain- they were comedians to me
Banky- fine boy but your music wont work in naija lai lai
Eldee- rebel with a cause (tribesmen days)
Sound Sultan- is he really gonna blow?
Faze-are you trying to compete or beef 2face?
Tosin Martins- i will use you on my wedding day
Dare Art Alade- storm records are cool!
Amplifyd Crew- black eyed peas wanna be, they are just there jo
Dekunle Fuji-cant remember (lol)
Durella- dbanj wannabe!
Ikechukwu- wow this guy is soooooooo different
Nato C- why is this guy always in videos without saynig anyting lol
MI-wack, wont work in nigeria

its funny how our impressions of artists change overtime, what changed it for you?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help / Why Cant We Reply The Moderator / Tribe X Ent And Dee ‘jay Manixx Present Green October The Mix Tape Vol II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.