Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,985 members, 7,841,758 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune (40509 Views)

Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Buhari Moves To Install Barrow As Gambian President. / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by AreaFada2: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
onatisi:
if buhari decides not to pacify tinubu ,please what will happen?

Tinubu will need assistance of Oga Akiolu about how to get to the pacific ocean. Shebi Kabiyesi sabi where all the water bodies dey. grin cheesy

Pacify ko, pacific ocean ni cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by talktofemi: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
That's a good omen, they need to sheathe their sword and move fwd to fulfil some of their APC manifesto.

Tinubu needs to be compensated Legally

Why must Tinubu be compensated? Are they not suppose to be rendering selfless services?

Him too must chop habi? Things didn't really change.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by hafeeanubasy: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
For every PDP in your life May God Provide Tinubu.Amen.Lolz
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by hafeeanubasy: 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
I pray PDPs and IGBOs continue to be Tinubu enemies.It means the man is a success!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by anonimi: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Time to compensate Ojuyobo with more opportunity to LOOT by proxy, innit

So much for integrity and anti-corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110433_photogrid1423507310454_jpeg15665798139e20373fd1ab95e35707b5
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by hafeeanubasy: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
THIS A THREAD OF THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) BY THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) AND FOR THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs)
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by hafeeanubasy: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
THIS IS A THREAD OF THE PDPs BY THE PDPs AND FOR THE PDPs.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by hafeeanubasy: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
anonimi:
Time to compensate Ojuyobo with more opportunity to LOOT by proxy, innit

So much for integrity and anti-corruption.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2110433_photogrid1423507310454_jpeg15665798139e20373fd1ab95e35707b5
....You are either PDP or IGBO or bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest. .....the day your type like tinubu.it means tinubu is failing .
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by 1after: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
otr1:

Last time I checked, anyone you suupport always fail.

Buhahahaha. Yeebhoes are always losers.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
[email][/email]
phelps007:
APC knows how intelligent and smart Tinubu is. His loyalty to the party too was never in doubt. Those going contrary to the party's directive are never loyal.
pls stfu...tinubu's overrated; he's not smart anything...what's smart about him? Meeting for a coalition of all parites against one party? Is that ur definition of smartness....even a child can think of such;as for winning the election;they just succeded in maikng lots of noise and tthreat to make the nation ungovernable and if not for GEJ's magnamious nature;they would av just succeded in spilling blood whic is their sole aim...now they"ve unseated GEJ;shei sarki's teaching the "smart" tinubu lessons in national politics...oya,let him show us ow smart he can be...its all about power;giving him ministerial slots aint power;and i dont think it"ll make up for the dent on his pride...tinubu has been demystified;he cant do anything...he's now irrelevant and he knows it...of all the people that entered once chance...he's the biggest sore loser of this one chance administration...

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by hafeeanubasy: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bennymontana:
[email][/email] pls stfu...tinubu's overrated; he's not smart anything...what's smart about him? Meeting for a coalition of all parites against one party? Is that ur definition of smartness....even a child can think of such;as for winning the election;they just succeded in maikng lots of noise and tthreat to make the nation ungovernable and if not for GEJ's magnamious nature;they would av just succeded in spilling blood whic is their sole aim...now they"ve unseated GEJ;shei sarki's teaching the "smart" tinubu lessons in national politics...oya,let him show us ow smart he can be...its all about power;giving him ministerial slots aint power;and i dont think it"ll make up for the dent on his pride...tinubu has been demystified;he cant do anything...he's now irrelevant and he knows it...of all the people that entered once chance...he's the biggest sore loser of this one chance administration...
.....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
.....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
you"re not making sense please...cant understand what you"re writing...pls quit spaming me wit these kinda garbage! Just go back and read what you just wrote and tell me if it even makes any sense to you the writer,not to talk of someone reading and tryna make sense outta it...mtschew,mouth action woulda saved mankind and indeed nairaland from your type and their senseless posts!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by bigass123(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
You son of a wh0re.. You don come here again, are there no other dictions to use other than SLAVE and SLAVERY?
Are you sure you're not a houseboy somewhere.. Cos the way you reason and talk is peculiar to them.

CyberWolf:
grin it's just funny seeing this SW slaves worship Tinubu like slaves..You people don't know anything at all..The north has made it clear to PMB that if he pacifies the south at the detriment of northern interest, he is on his own and you know what that means..Buhari is in dilemma

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by onatisi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
oga ,u be robot ? This is the same thing u have been repeating since . Abi,u need to be reprogrammed?
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by Olubanting1: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
in all pray that God will help this country
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by vaca1: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
omoelesa:
The Maradona Of Nigeria Politics,drible Them Like Messi And Score Like Ronaldo.Unlike Some Region That Is Leaderless And Backward When It Comes To Politics In Nigeria.Yeye
hehehe look at who depends his living on national cake. get a life bro. politics won't put food on your table,only you can. so if you like eat ,drink and shit politics cos that poo is not for us. we are naturally endowed with so many ways to help ourselves survive.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by phelps007: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bennymontana:
[email][/email] pls stfu...tinubu's overrated; he's not smart anything...what's smart about him? Meeting for a coalition of all parites against one party? Is that ur definition of smartness....even a child can think of such;as for winning the election;they just succeded in maikng lots of noise and tthreat to make the nation ungovernable and if not for GEJ's magnamious nature;they would av just succeded in spilling blood whic is their sole aim...now they"ve unseated GEJ;shei sarki's teaching the "smart" tinubu lessons in national politics...oya,let him show us ow smart he can be...its all about power;giving him ministerial slots aint power;and i dont think it"ll make up for the dent on his pride...tinubu has been demystified;he cant do anything...he's now irrelevant and he knows it...of all the people that entered once chance...he's the biggest sore loser of this one chance administration...

Hey slow down monkey..

Retard wailing wailer.

Why do you wanna kill yourself because of Tinubu now?
Go and do something meaningful with your life instead of smoking weed every now and then or better take a dive into the lagoon.

Useless broke ass
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
phelps007:

Hey slow down monkey..

Retard wailing wailer.

Why do you wanna kill yourself because of Tinubu now?
Go and do something meaningful with your life instead of smoking weed every now and then or better take a dive into the lagoon.

Useless broke ass
just like i said; the doctor should have advised your mother 2 do more of mouth action...i wouldnt av bn wasting my time now...maybe you shud tell your mother now;so she can stop bringing your kind into this world; even your fellow 1diots deny and refuse 2 associate with you;hence you outta your cage...dont know how you stumbled into this forum;pls find ur way out and creep back into ur mother's kitten where u rightly belong!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by hafeeanubasy: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
onatisi:
oga ,u be robot ? This is the same thing u have been repeating since . Abi,u need to be reprogrammed?
Lolz....sorry o.you have the choice to kill yourself.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by hafeeanubasy: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
onatisi:
Lolz....sorry o.you have the choice to kill yourself if you are pained.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by hafeeanubasy: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bennymontana:
you"re not making sense please...cant understand what you"re writing...pls quit spaming me wit these kinda garbage! Just go back and read what you just wrote and tell me if it even makes any sense to you the writer,not to talk of someone reading and tryna make sense outta it...mtschew,mouth action woulda saved mankind and indeed nairaland from your type and their senseless posts!
lolz,sorry o...you have the choice to kill yourself if you are pained.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
onatisi:
if buhari decides not to pacify tinubu ,please what will happen?
den go and ask buhari
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by onatisi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
sicobamty2:
den go and ask buhari
no need to ask buhari , buhari doesn't belong to anybody , and he has far more important and serious matters in front of him than tinubu issue. Let tinubu do his worst and let's see how effective that can be in 2019
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by phelps007: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bennymontana:
just like i said; the doctor should have advised your mother 2 do more of mouth action...i wouldnt av bn wasting my time now...maybe you shud tell your mother now;so she can stop bringing your kind into this world; even your fellow 1diots deny and refuse 2 associate with you;hence you outta your cage...dont know how you stumbled into this forum;pls find ur way out and creep back into ur mother's kitten where u rightly belong!

It's never difficult to identify a motor park tout like you who lack basic home training. If you don't beat your mother every time, you will find it difficult insulting another person's mother.

I know your type too well, the type that turns his parents to a football. You are indeed a curse to this generation. I can imagine the condition your parents are now...I pity your poor parents..smh
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
phelps007:

It's never difficult to identify a motor park tout like you who lack basic home training. If you don't beat your mother every time, you will find it difficult insulting another person's mother.

I know your type too well, the type that turns his parents to a football. You are indeed a curse to this generation. I can imagine the condition your parents are now...I pity your poor parents..smh
dont worry about my parents, worry about yours! I know they must have not stopped crying by now,for bringing a slowpoke like you into the world!
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
seunmsg:

Go and ask GEJ what happened to him. It is people like you who usually give leaders wrong advised. Your types misadviced GEJ, and here you are again trying to turn PMB's number one ally in the south to his enemy. Would PMB have won the presidential election without Tinubu's support?
And why couldn't tinubu make Atiku and Ribadu President when they contested under his party in 2007 and 2011?
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by phelps007: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bennymontana:
dont worry about my parents, worry about yours! I know they must have not stopped crying by now,for bringing a slowpoke like you into the world!

Mad man....Go and take your drugs.

Hungry looking bastard...Common area boy.

Your mates are out here representing, doing well but all you do is smoke weed all day.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by aresa: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
PMB's non challant attitude and handling of the NAS crisis was very lazy and poor hence Tinubu's dissatisfaction. PMB is trying too hard not to look dictatorial, but politicking and political dogfights is very necessary or you get submerged by greedy sharks and opportunists.

Politicking doesn't stop @ May 29th, you have to keep politicking to put strong and necessary people in strategic positions to advance your #Change agenda.

Becoming the president is just the beginning so he should have paid more attention to the NASS crisis, he basically let vultures and opportunists endanger his presidency and agenda for success, now the whole party is consumed with politics and maneuvers instead of running the country.

Tinubu has every to be upset because the greed mongers basically hijacked what he labored for and PMB's attitude gave them aid and comfort to strike and dig in.

Moving on, PMB and Tinubu can not do without each other and Tinubu as things stands right now is PMB's best friend. Tinubu is the only, stable minded, committed, smart and focused APC member, the only person with eyes on the ball beyond petty greed, cheap politics and 2019. Others are less interested in Change, they are in it for their own pockets and ambition.

This is PMB's mess and he must clean it up by showing strong leadership from top to bottom down to both houses for the sake of his presidency and he must have strong, disciplined and strategic leaders like Tinubu on speed dial.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by free13: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmm ....
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by Seadove70(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
I just hates that man bukola saraki..becus he has already currupts and he working under buhari government...presido must think if he dnt want fall like fml presdnt Gej.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by 1after: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
onatisi:
don't get excited ,buhari is not going for second term , the north will produce the next president with or without tinubu help. Tinubu can keep his ambode boy and continue controlling lagos state politics . Leave ur lagos and move round the south west and u will see that the game has changed. Tinubu major problem now isn't even buhari but the south west ,I won't say more than that.

You have been saying this way back before the election on how apc will lose all SW states. Stick to Ghana politics Dada. Your prediction is always wrong.
Re: APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune by onatisi(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And why couldn't tinubu make Atiku and Ribadu President when they contested under his party in 2007 and 2011?
thank you very much for this question,I know they will have no answer to it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Leading Officers To Arrest Traffic Offenders In Ijora (Photos) / #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo / Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.