Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Land Grab In Opic Estate From Innocent Masses By Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Grab In Opic Estate From Innocent Masses By Government (601 Views)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / How We Arrived At N145 Price For Fuel, By Government / Tanker Falls At Opic Estate, Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Grab In Opic Estate From Innocent Masses By Government by sadnigerian: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Good Morning Fellow Nigerians,

I feel this should be heard by the public.
My aunt, who us a Widow has suffered so much but she dusts her shoulders and tries again. In this case after so much suffering she bought a land, albeit through so much heart ache and all. She bought a land with Governor's Consent and a Deed of sublease.

Imagine o, what other documents will make you safe buying a land in this Country. Sometimes i feels so sad for the Country. Lawlessness seems to be normal and it is the Government that bully the citizens.

The land is in OPIC ESTATE Ogun State, after Berger. She has alredy fenced it and is working on it yet some men claim to come and stop them on the instruction of the Governor of Ogun state. It is so unfair. This woman has really high BP and has been so sad, the country has never offered anything from securirty, electricity, water, we all know we r our own security, we make our own boreholes, we all have gens and sometimes inverters. If the country is not helping us but we pay tax, the least they should do is not try to intimidate us by seizing lands from us.
Is that too much to ask? Is it a sin to be hopeful to build a house in this country?
Why would you harrass us because you wake up one day and say you want to grab the land and reallocate it to their croonies and financial supporters to build up an estate. It is highly unfair.
Is building an estate to seĺl an OVERRIDING PUBLIC NEED OR FOR THE PUBLIC GOOD?. Isnt that a pure investment. It is not a school, hospital or free housing.
Is it fair to seize lands from people for your personal interest and investment?
Pls my people HELP US O.
We are just citizens, who know no one but other citizens like you.
Is this right?
Pls Opic Estate leave my aunty's land alone. They plan to seize so many people' s land. Do you know how hard people work in this country.

Dear Governor Please look into this. We know you may not have been told that your people are bullying citizens and tax payers with your name. We re-elected you for peace and not for heart ache like this.
The OPIC Head said it categorically that you Governor Amosun asked him to find 500million naira, and since there are not many lands here anymore, he can seize lands, including my aunts own that is fenced, including my friends own which has a boys quarters built on it.
He bull dozed the fence yesterday, the number of days given for us to act on had not even elapsed but he is so greedy and cannot wait to gain from the investment of selling innocent masses lands and probably giving them a non habitable swampy land to replace it because I have stayed in OPIC for over 5 years and know that there are not many good lands left. He wants to take a beautifully made cake from us and hand us a spoilt fruit in exchange.

PLEASE WE ARE ALL HARDWORKING NIGNS, UNFORTUNATELY WE NEVER GET INCOME PROPORTIONATE TO THE HARDWORK WELL EXCEPT YOU ARE A POLITICIAN. PLEASE STOP THIS BULLYING. YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE EXTENT PEOPLE GO TO GET ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY THEIR DREAM LANDS, GOVERNMENT SHOULD ENCOURAGE AND NOT BULLY, INTIMIDATE AND RUIN THE DREAMS OF THE MASSES
Re: Land Grab In Opic Estate From Innocent Masses By Government by Emodeee: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2015
I pray they will hear ur cry.

Lalasticlala, se ise owo e. do what u know how to do best to this thread.
Re: Land Grab In Opic Estate From Innocent Masses By Government by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Go get a lawyer, u av a very gud case
Re: Land Grab In Opic Estate From Innocent Masses By Government by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Is this for real?

(1) (Reply)

Bot Chair: The Stormy Battle Ahead For APC Titans / BREAKING: Court Grants Ex-gov. Lamido, Sons Bail / How Lagos Gov, Ambode Rescued Accident Victim Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.