Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger (2059 Views)

Trade By Barter- I Have Starcomms Izap And I Need gsm Modem / I Need Gsm And Computer Accessories To Purchase. / I Need Gsm Gprs Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by bodeade(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2009
WHO CARES TO HAVE GSM SOLAR CHARGER OR LAPTOP SOLAR CHARGER
CALL ON 08027823720. FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by ramonmulti(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2009
Do you have Lenovo laptop solar charger? Victor, 08033924627
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by otikpoko(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2009
I will definately need a mobile solar charger!
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by dragnet: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2009
state ur price undecided
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by Importer1: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2009
[size=14pt]I know of a place where u can get the pocket-sized GSM solar charger for N3,700.

Contact 08063809784(sms only) or email firstimporters@gmail.com for payment and delivery details.

Hurry, offer last while stock last![/size]
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by hayprof(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2009
Will you guys post some pics?

I need to SEE! shocked
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by bani(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2009
You can check this out.
wholesale price starts from  N1,200
Retail price       N2,000

with  little technical skills you can split the wires and connect to any device rated from 1v - 5V.

contacts: 07028367253, 01-8932656

info.@web2comglobalinvestment.com

Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by Tophin(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2009
this guy is a layer
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by dragnet: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2009
Tophin, which guy is lying? . .
. .
Bani, give a Lagos address
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by dragnet: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2009
mMm' undecided
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by santuse: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2009
I will need the one for Laptop PM at; santuse@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by naijacutee(f): 3:50am On Apr 05, 2009
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but will N2,000 get you a working device? I bought something similar a while ago (It cost me about N4,000 at the time). It was a solar charger, and yes it did charge my phone. The only problem was that it took 3 days to charge the phone to about one-tenth of the battery capability. By then NEPA sef would have brought the light.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by hayprof(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2009
@cutee, I love ur testimony.
Re: Do You Need Gsm Solar Charger Or Laptop Solar Charger by bizfirst: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2013
naijacutee: I don't mean to rain on your parade, but will N2,000 get you a working device? I bought something similar a while ago (It cost me about N4,000 at the time). It was a solar charger, and yes it did charge my phone. The only problem was that it took 3 days to charge the phone to about one-tenth of the battery capability. By then NEPA sef would have brought the light.
[s]You probably bouught one that had a low rating and was using it to charge a battery with a higher rating - its like a starlet attempting to tow a trailer! When buying, make sure the miliamps hours (written mAh) on the solar charger is at least times 2 of the mAh of the device you intend to charge. A solar charger rated 2000mAh would not charge properly a device rated 2000mAh or more. It is thus recommended that for phones, the charger should be rated at least 5000mAh. Can you check the rating of your charger?

Solar chargers are for real and are desperately needed in a country like Nigeria. I personally vend them and their capacities range from 1350mAh to 50000mAh. I live and do business in Makurdi, Benue State and for now, cannot deliver outside Benue State.
Please note:
1. Prices range from #5100 - # 40000. But on the average, #20000 would get you a good solar charger you would be proud of.
2. There are solar, solar + ac and ac only models. That means, the solar + ac models can store charge both from the sun and when PHCN favours your line. The ac only models are power banks or 'mobile UPS'. That means, when there is 'light', you can charge the inbuilt battery and use the stored charge when power flutuates or when the need arise. This is the model INEC used during voters' registration. This model is also, considerably cheaper.
3. Bulk purchases are encouraged and discounts (up to 20%) are usually given for purchases above 100 units. That means you could be a reseller and make good profits as these chargers are scarce, but needed greatly in Nigeria.[/s]

I'M NO LONGER IN THIS BUSINESS LINE...KINDLY SOURCE THIS PRODUCT SOMEWHERE ELSE

(1) (Reply)

New Nokia N900 For Sale / Neatly Used Sony Vaio Laptop With Nvidia Graphics Card / New Hp 14r0135ne Intel Core I3 Notebook 500gb Hdd 4gb Ram =95k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.