Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? (270936 Views)

The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / Products For Even, Radiant And Glowing Skin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Juliearth(f): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Try princess naturals and you'd be hooked for life. Her products are 100 percent organic,effective and affordable.
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by webngnews: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Check below
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by sharonparker: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2017
Be your own kind of beautiful! Pepsy flawless skincare is here to help you achieve that desired glow on your skin! So Divas! Let's go flawless with products like
Whitening cup cream
Whitening soap
Original Morocan oil
Original kayan mata
Face wash
Don't be left out! Order yours now!

Call 08124200880
Warsaw 08069618994

Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by rosade: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Maxwell beauty is at it again, get urself taught in skincare products with pure organic ingredients. We take pride in teaching how to formulate from the very scratch, Make your exquisite skincare products with natural ingredients to ensure freshness and quality that truly stands out with just a token. If interested, click the link to join.
Course outline
•Knowing all skin types
•Egyptian body milk and body wash
•Halfcast cream and oil
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Mango body butter
•Baby soap
•Baby shampoo
•Body wash
•Body peel
•Shower gel
•Glowing cream
•Papaya whitening soap
•Body butter
•Baby butter
•Pink lips balms
•Weight loss drink
•Glow serum
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Pink lips balm
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Facial cream
•Complexion scrub
•Exfoliating and moisturizing
•Face cleanser
•Breast firming mask and oil
•Hair growth cream
•Night cream for younger and glowing skin
•Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Face primer
•Natural home-made skin moisturizer
•How to exfoliate ur face naturally for oily &dry skin
•Face mask
•Pimples cure
•Ancient secret to younger look
SKIN TREATMENT using natural ingredients.
Sunburn
Dry skin
Eczema
Dark spots
Dark armpit
Dark knuckles
Acne
Patches.
Pimples
COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
How to make the following from scratch.
•Lemon oil
•Carrot oil
•Coconut oil
•Avocado oil
•Orange oil.

Duration:- 1 week online training. 08164287833
https:///EPuEDSyM05xD6ntMgAM9Sy
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Vickyb4: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
nurshah:

So what skin care regime or products would you advise? As even the regular moisturiser are chemical ridden .letvme give youvan example ...a lot of moisturisers have dmdm hydantoin as preservative ,but do u know there is controversy over this as being harmful ...?as simplexas a moisturiser might be,it still could be harmful

The rise in cancer amongst youths is not just what we eat but consume as a whole.our skin have pores enabling such chemicals to sink in to our blood stream

Bleaching is terrible for the skin as it contains toxic chemicals that harm the skin. Try out herbal toning soaps and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Vickyb4: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
nurshah:

Madam abeg st Ives doesn't brighten/ lighten its just a simple basic paraben free moisturiser that can be recommended for even sensitive skin due to its fragrance free formula.you probably used it with a skin lightening / brightening soap
Bleaching is terrible for the skin as it contains toxic chemicals that harm the skin. Try out herbal toning soaps and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Kpuyaka555: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Use Vaseline healthy even tone then any whitening soap like xtra white or any other .
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by MimiTalk: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Look no further it's Five to the rescue. This product works perfectly fine and even better its within reach. Just get yours on Jumia! Five Organic Shower Gel grin wink
Comes with free Bathing Loofah!

Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Tybabe1111: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please I'm a kind of person that cream do not work on my body,only work on my face.my face is lighter while my body dark. I have use many cream to the extends my back is bringing eczema but it's doesn't work. Please what can I do? Please matured person should comment.
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Tybabe1111: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please I'm a kind of person that cream do not work on my body,only work on my face.my face is lighter while my body dark. I have use many cream to the extends my back is bringing eczema but it's doesn't work. And even I have mixed cream but no result Please what can I do? Please matured person should comment.
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Tybabe1111: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
I don't want to mix cream that in a week I will finish it and be looking for another money for it again cos is too expensive
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by suzanabonu: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by ndidiblessing973: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
[color=][/color]
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by ndidiblessing973: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
good pm pal, plz I need your advice I have been using beauty excess body lotion and makari liquid soap but it's not working on my body instead it giving me eczema and I am chocolate in complexion .pls what should I do
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by identitylenz(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
Try this oriflame products, they are the best...
For more information and purchase contact me via 09028256292.....

Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Jennirvana: 12:25pm On May 02, 2019
The best lightening cream for an even skin tone is Nadinola. It works gradually to give you and even skin complexion. It's raved about on Amazon and also on skincare talk. I've tried a lot of listening creams but this works the best for me. You can get it through the this link on konga https:///y59bu8yh
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by minicky: 5:51pm On May 02, 2019
am fair in complex.. and I bought k brothers soap and used it for like 2wks it bleached my hands.. and made my skin very very sensitive as in it flares up red easily. my skin was normal before i start using the soap.. I need advice on how to get my normal skin please??
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by jbblues24(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sorry, I can't hangout. My uncle's cousin's sister in law's best friend's insurance agent's roommate's pet goldfish died. Maybe next time. kiss
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Anselembobbyto: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2019
10 Best Natural Body Lotions In Nigeria For Chocolate Skintone

Have you been searching for a natural body lotion to enhance the appearance of your chocolate skintone? Then search no more.

We have compiled an article containing the list of 10 best natural body lotions to enhance your chocolate skintone.

This lotions all contains nothing but pure natural plant and nuts oils such as almond oil, coconut milk, sheabutter, cocoa powder, cocoa butter, coconut water etc.

Consistent usage of any of these lotions will leave your skin well moisturized, nourished, supple, soft and with a dazzling glow.

Follow this link to read the 10 best natural body lotions to enhance your chocolate skintone.
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Dinah247: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Perfumista1(f): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2021
Just use this

Re: Pls Which Body Cream Is Best for Skin Lightening And Glowing? by Dinah247: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2023
BODY TREAT CLARIFYING BODY LOTION REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1flfDlEZF4

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / 12 Realistic Female Body Types / I Need Pictures Of Nigerian Dress Styles