Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Are They Any Side Effect Of Flashing An ANDROID Phone More Than Once? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are They Any Side Effect Of Flashing An ANDROID Phone More Than Once? (3730 Views)

25 Best Android Tips To Make Your Phone More Useful / How To Restore Apps And Data After Flashing An Android / Sandisk's Wireless Flash Drive Gives Your Phone More Storage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Any Side Effect Of Flashing An ANDROID Phone More Than Once? by IamSimi(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Pls, i would like to know if they are any side effects of flashing an ANDROID phone twice or more. pls your opinion's needed
Re: Are They Any Side Effect Of Flashing An ANDROID Phone More Than Once? by IamSimi(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2015
miniano1:
no bro
Tnks, i want to flash my tecno phone now but dnt knw if it is through pc or manually
Re: Are They Any Side Effect Of Flashing An ANDROID Phone More Than Once? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2015
If done correctly, none at all.
But if done wrongly it could permanently spoil your phone.
To flash an MTK device you need SP Flash Tool (Google it)
Check forums for the files you need and the procedure.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Best Affordable Smartphones To Use In Nigeria / TECNO Pouvoir 2 Features 5000mah Battery And 13MP Camera / Mtn Has Wiped Out All My 120gig Free Data. Please Who Is Was Affected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.