Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos (1671 Views)

Abia Unrest: See What A Nigerian Soldier From Nsukka Posted On Facebook(photos) / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2015
am not a political fanatic but once I come across this guy on Facebook, I went through his profile and I knew he is just a scammer.
so as to expose the amateur scammer , I sent a friend request and he accepted and even made the 1st move to chat first. and the funny thing is the guy is always online every time and I wonder if buhari even have time for Facebook not to talk of been online always.
See screen shots of our chats below and his number

Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by HungerBAD: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2015
And sadly some people will fall for it.

One time Funke Akindele, sent me a friend request, I have never watched an home video in my life so did not know her. But, as long as it was a chick, i accepted.

Tried chatting her up once or twice, no reply. Forgot about her, and weeks later got an inbox message from her that she has given me a lap top for Xmas.

And that I should contact a courier company, and pay them to ship it. Only problem, I can afford as much laptops as i want, so the offer made no sense to me and so knew that person was a fraud.

it was not until I watched that Wiz kid video*pakuromo* and I kept telling myself this woman looks familiar. Went to my FB page, same person.

And that fake Funke had hundreds of followers, only God knows how many she scammed.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by braimeddy: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2015
The is really an amateur. Even a blind man will knw that he's an impersonator. Anyway it's very gud dat u let us knw cos many pple out dere will still fall into dis trap but not sharp guy like me grin
OP u for dey patient wit d guy na and continue ur chat wit him so dat he can drop his account details and email. So dat he can easily be exposed

But this guy above me really have a fast finger o....see as he run go book space.
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Misternas89(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Issokay undecided
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Precious91(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
O ga
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by INTROVERT(f): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Do people actually fall for this crap undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2015
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by tayebest(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2015
cc: seun lalasticlala ishilove come do the needful so that people can learn and won't fall for the cheap scammer

Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Make I go chat with am too grin

Story coming....
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by hazyfm: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin

BY THE WAY, @INTROVERT ARE U DS JOBLESS ??

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Dannyset(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Oh my God!
Dumb scammer........He would be better off as a comedian.
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah.

Ori mi ooooo
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by doublewisdom: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Nah the real Buhari jare . So super dullard don turn scammer? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
Do people actually fall for this crap undecided undecided
the f00ls still do
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by ikbnice(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Let more people add this guy up nd giv him a headache. As for me, am on the way to giving him insomia.
Let's play the game with him.
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by adamooye5(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2015
If this was Buhari he would have never been my presido
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Mostwanted7: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Lol
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by papoose999(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Built2last: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2015
how people fall for this still amaze me.
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Proffdada: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Na free internet dey cause am
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Tallesty1(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
He's still a learner
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
He's still a learner
I dey tell you
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by 1after: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Lmao. The scammer don vex. Lolzzzź
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
How can Buhari type so well on FB having in mind that @ 75 there is a limit to what he can do.

I will never fall for this crap until the #fullnessOftime
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
Make I go chat with am too grin

Story coming....
issorite. we are waiting to hear from you too
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2015
hazyfm:
HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin

BY THE WAY, @INTROVERT ARE U DS JOBLESS ??
but you can help her get a job
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Dannyset:
Oh my God!
Dumb scammer........He would be better off as a comedian.
but you know some will still fall for this
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Hahahahahahahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah.

Ori mi ooooo
wetin happen.
who nack you hammer for head
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by b3llo(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2015
learner...
Re: My Experience With A BUHARI Impersonator On Facebook +photos by gabazin080(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2015
ikbnice:
Let more people add this guy up nd giv him a headache. As for me, am on the way to giving him insomia.
Let's play the game with him.
oya. Let the game begin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Adams Oshiomhole Legacy (snapshot) / Sepp Blatter Under Trial For Cases That Happened In 1999: Another Witch-hunt? / Buhari Speaks On Saraki’s Trial: Says Law Will Take Its Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.