Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Cod Black Ops 3? Or Advanced Warfare 2? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Cod Black Ops 3? Or Advanced Warfare 2? (1394 Views)

I Am Looking For Call Of Duty Black Ops Or Advanced Warfare Or Metal Gear Solid / Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 / In Need Of COD: Modern Warfare 2 (PC) SOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cod Black Ops 3? Or Advanced Warfare 2? by Sektion: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Well I'm a loyal fan of the Call of duty franchise but after seeing this image; truth be told, it's the truth and nothing else.I mean we all enjoy the fast paced shooting in the call of duty games, some memorable missions, Gunplay and all but with Blacks ops 3 coming out it is really something else with the footage i have seen.

It is really cool that black ops 3 is coming out but from the gameplay footage i had no other doubts for this game that it contain massive elements from advanced warefare.Perhaps they could have named it Advanced warfare 2.

But for jokes really it's

Call of duty
Advanced Blacks ops 3 Warfare 2.

just sharing my opinions guyz, what are your view on this guyz?

(No Hate intended against the franchises)

1 Share

Re: Cod Black Ops 3? Or Advanced Warfare 2? by Proffdada: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Sektion:
Well I'm a loyal fan of the Call of duty franchise but after seeing this image; truth be told, it's the truth and nothing else.I mean we all enjoy the fast paced shooting in the call of duty games, some memorable missions, Gunplay and all but with Blacks ops 3 coming out it is really something else with the footage i have seen.

It is really cool that black ops 3 is coming out but from the gameplay footage i had no other doubts for this game that it contain massive elements from adavanced warefare.Peraharps the could have named it Advanced warfare 2.

But for jokes really it's

Call of duty
Advanced Blacks ops 3 Warfare 2.

just sharing my opinions guyz, what are your view on this guyz?

(No Hate intended against the franchises)
lazy developers

1 Like

Re: Cod Black Ops 3? Or Advanced Warfare 2? by cupidhero(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
They had me at activision=no vision

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Finished Candy Crush Saga? / Football Manager / 'the Journey' Game Mode Will Be Added To FIFA 17 By EA Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.