Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This (4148 Views)

Will You Allow Your Brother To Marry This Kind Of Girl? / I Know I Will Never See My Country Like This- Paul Okoye / Ladies Would You Go Out With Your Brother In This Seethrough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by hayorzzyzx(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Airforce1(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Put him in my prayers

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by ELTON123(m): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Afrok(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Quickly book a space for him at Yaba left while i make sure he didn't escape from the house.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by nuelzy: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2015
slap d seven hell outta him..he can be gay..but he shouldnt rub it on the wall #....Even korede bello sef neva do like dis

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by pretydiva(f): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Wey tin u say mk I do am ni.its his life,he knows wat is gud 4 him undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by amokeme(f): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
cheesy ill flog the devil out of him.... Then back it up with prayers.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Yustash001(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'll quick find a rope and tie him before he jumps outta the house..
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by chattelle(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Get a gay nigga to Bleep the gay shit out of him!
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by boss1310(m): 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
pay 5 hot girls and lock them inside one room for two days with everything he needs provided for.after they baptised him finish he will be singing a new song

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by falcon01: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
well actually am gonna beat the girl outta him
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Abimbolaile(f): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
I don die!! shocked shocked shocked I go give am ifoti oloyi

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Miguelflacko(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ama beat him so bad..if he's not in handicap ama put him in handicap...
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Chiquitaa(f): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
i will give him a dirty slap
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Ginaz(f): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'll start hiding all my clothes undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by ShakurM(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Call him like I'm about to whisper in his ear then give the Denrele wannabe a 360 degree slap thus restoring my brother to default settings , next day I won't be surprised if he brings Olosho home angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Winna01(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
i'll flog him with 4x4 planck den break his neck

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by osifred(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
I will do wht the op did. Snap a picture of him. Fun memories of you ask me.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by JikoSnazzy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
nuelzy:
slap d seven hell outta him..he can be gay..but he shouldnt rub it on the wall #....Even korede bello sef neva do like dis
Nawa o who Told u kollede is gay??
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by nuelzy: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
JikoSnazzy:
Nawa o who Told u kollede is gay??
nah for ur mouth dat one commot o...
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by adedayourt(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Abimbolaile:
I don die!! shocked shocked shocked I go give am ifoti oloyi
yoruba woman

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by OKNkanu(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Give him Lipstick, Sanitary Pad, Weave, Brassiere.......... And TP to Yabaleft

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by modskiller(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2015
[size=15pt]May evil not befall us. Oh boy, Na to take am Go meet T.B. Joshua oo[/size]
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Abimbolaile(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2015
adedayourt:

yoruba woman

os coufe! abi na ofcourse!
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by adedayourt(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2015
Abimbolaile:

os coufe! abi na ofcourse!

oshogbo accent seem to run in her veins grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by Abimbolaile(f): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2015
adedayourt:

oshogbo accent seem to run in her veins grin grin

Lolzzz i yam not from dia...sotan! grin tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Brother Like This by adedayourt(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Lolzzz i yam not from dia...sotan! grin tongue

Lobatan!! grin

oropesije

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkunn & Dremo Visit Davido In London As Davido Feels Very Happy ( Pics, Vid) / Married American Woman, Who Had Sex With 13-year-old Boy And Had A Baby Exposed / Nigerian Female Singer Display Her Breasts During An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.