Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School (846 Views)

19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by Swagavillage(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2015
A nineteen year-old student of
Government Technical College Malali,
Kaduna State, Mohammed Sani, has been
stabbed to death in the school hostel.
According to father of the deceased, Alhaji
Harisu Sani, principal of the school
instructed him to rush down to the
school around 4 am when the boy's body
was found.
“I dashed to the school thinking that my
son passed away in his sleep, but when I
arrived at his hostel, I saw him in a pool
of blood. He was stabbed in the chest
with a sharp object. What baffled me
most was that there are about 200
students in the hostel and nobody heard
or saw the killers of my son.
"I believe that my son was killed by
somebody within and the school and
state government should tell me what
happened to my son, because as a
boarding student, he was in their
custody,” he said.
He said he would use all available legal
means to ensure that justice is done. He
maintained that his son was a good boy.
Uncle of late Mohammed Sani, Mallam
Mohammed Kabir, said this is the third
case of killing within the school premises.
"It is disturbing that there are brothels
just across the school. These brothel
sells alcoholic drinks even to the
students; Kaduna State government
should do something about this. Today, it
is my brother’s son, but only Allah knows
who will be the next if urgent steps are
not taken."
Reports say a relation of the late
Mohammed Sani also attacked the
principal of the college, Mallam Turkur
Sani.
When contacted, the state Police Public
Relations Officer, Zubairu Abubakar, said
he was in Abuja and promised to speak
with the Malali Divisional Police Officer
(DPO) and get back, but was yet to do so
at the time this report was filed.
Source DailyTrust
http://yesreport..com/2015/07/19-year-old-boy-murdered-mafia-style-in.html?m=0
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by INTROVERT(f): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by tymoti(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
:
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2015
When is the fullness of time? I want to hear good news from the north, I'm tired of all this.
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by ociboy(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2015
life ooo... mafia style?
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by acenazt: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2015
MEHHNNN THAT YEYE SCHOOL. THANK GOD SAY MY PADI PATO DON FINNISH.
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by Visocrate(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Eh Mohammed RIP
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2015
north.
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by Haywhymido(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2015
inalilahi wa inalilaehi rajiun. grab d principal well.
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by jcross19: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
acenazt:
MEHHNNN THAT YEYE SCHOOL. THANK GOD SAY MY PADI PATO DON FINNISH.
maybe that's school they breeding the boko boys.
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by acenazt: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2015
jcross19:
maybe that's school they breeding the boko boys.
men that school na wahala if any religious crises start them they kill guyses.
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by jcross19: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
acenazt:
men that school na wahala if any religious crises start them they kill guys.
now you are talking I believe that's allah's school
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by acenazt: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
jcross19:
now you are talking I believe that's allah's school
em mr man lets not bring religion into dis na. only irrational mofos kill with claims that religion permits.
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by markidoo(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Der is a serial jack d ripper around dat vicinity. Those pple arund shld thread wit caution.
Re: 19 Year-old Boy Murdered "Mafia-style" In Kaduna Boarding School by jcross19: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
acenazt:
em mr man lets not bring religion into dis na. only irrational mofos kill with claims that religion permits.
oga some religion is permitted to kill , they can only deceived only the gullible ones for their atrocities. For the learned one who also claimed that one religion does not support killings only playing fool of the ignorant who don't know the deep things of such religion.

(1) (Reply)

717 Killed In Worst-ever Hajj Tragedies In Mecca / Boko Haram!!!!!! / EIYE Cult( Air Lords) Members Arrested In Spain For Sex Trafficking !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.