Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke (1044 Views)

$20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani's $37.5m Lagos Mansion.. / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by tete7000(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2015
The former Minister of Petroleum shed light on her years as head of the oil ministry. The interview touches on many controversies that trailed her time as the head of the ministry that supervises the resources that provides the mainstay of our country's economy. Anyone who wishes to listen to her side of the story as regarding her roles in the missing $20bn, her refusal to honour house invitation regarding the $10bn private jet stories and more will find this piece interesting and illuminating.

Moderator can help push this to the front page.

Source:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/alison-madueke-let-no-one-say-i-stole-20bn-because-i-did-not/211341/
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by petkoffDrake(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
j
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by INTROVERT(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by PMBfirstson(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Dont tell us, u gat explain that to #EFCC

1 Like

Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by aljharem(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Then where is the money ? Abi the money fly comot?

Btw where did she get the money for a private jet for her son ?
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by MosakuAW(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Madam no mind us jare, you stole not the money.

You only kept it in your foreign account for us.

Oya go and bring am we need am now.
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by osaslord500(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Shey you no steal Abi?? wawa
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by Emekamex(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2015
This woman is smart, she don waka comot Nigeria tey-tey.
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by donholy28(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2015
First u go prove say u no steal and say u no follow chop d money if no be u steal am
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by Hassan080196(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Just be prepared for EFCC boys.they will soon catch you,Mrs Ole(Theif).
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by phyllosilicate(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Okay Madam, how much did you steal?
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by double0seven(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2015
you may not have stolen the money, but if large amount of money disappeared under your care as Finance Minister, then you are needed to answer questions on whereabouts of the money.

Can she do such in any of the western institutions that she had worked?
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by CharlesPhc: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2015
double0seven:
you may not have stolen the money, but if large amount of money disappeared under your care as Finance Minister, then you are needed to answer questions on whereabouts of the money.

Point of correction. She wasn't the Finance Minister...!!

1 Like

Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by CharlesPhc: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Ok Ma'am, let's get done with this. We're not going to say 'you stole the money' but we may just say 'you know where the money was hidden' or 'kept' whichever word you choose. Can you please tell us where so we can go get it ourselves? Thank you...!!!
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by double0seven(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Point of correction. She wasn't the Finance Minister...!!

please remind me her designation in the last Administration again. I seem to have forgotten.
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by CharlesPhc: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
double0seven:

please remind me her designation in the last Administration again. I seem to have forgotten.

Are you serious?
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by Youssouff10(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
tete7000:
The former Minister of Petroleum shed light on her years as head of the oil ministry. The interview touches on many controversies that trailed her time as the head of the ministry that supervises the resources that provides the mainstay of our country's economy. Anyone who wishes to listen to her side of the story as regarding her roles in the missing $20bn, her refusal to honour house invitation regarding the $10bn private jet stories and more will find this piece interesting and illuminating.

Moderator can help push this to the front page.

Source:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/alison-madueke-let-no-one-say-i-stole-20bn-because-i-did-not/211341/
even though na half abeg return b4 Baba go slow look ur side.
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by Maxymilliano(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
double0seven:

Diezani Allison was never a finance minister, and never worked in any western institutions as alleged by you ...
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
How much did this woman "stole" "sef"? Our PhD President lol.
Re: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Didnot - Allison Madueke by trapQ: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
saying she didn't steal the money is like saying BOKO HARAM are innocent.
pointless!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Associate, Others Dump PDP For APC In Bayelsa / "Buhari Is From Niger Delta" - Queen Akasoba Duke-abiola / Caption These Photos Of VP Osinbajo Shaking Hands With Children At Kano IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.